Somalia Never made a great political choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's probably in the IC's interest to ensure that Somalia never stands up again.

There you go ladies and gents.....typical Somali blame game of "its others fault"

No, the problem with Somalia is because of Somalis and Somalis only. It's a fact that Somalis have killed and displaced more Somalis than Ethiopians, Bantu nations, Arabs, and Westerners. Its Somalis that continue day in, day out, killing and maiming their own people. It's Somalis that turned Mogadishu from the pearl of the Indian Ocean to the shithole of the Indian Ocean.

There you go ladies and gents.....typical Somali blame game of "its others fault"

No, the problem with Somalia is because of Somalis and Somalis only. It's a fact that Somalis have killed and displaced more Somalis than Ethiopians, Bantu nation, Arabs, and Westerners. Its Somalis that continue day in, day out, killing and maiming their own people. It's Somalis that turned Mogadishu from the pearl of the Indian Ocean to the shithole of the Indian Ocean.

Low IQ mixed with extreme confidence. This is the fatal combination which destroyed the Somali State. There is no other explanation that makes sense in my mind except this.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

No, the problem with Somalia is because of Somalis and Somalis only. It's a fact that Somalis have killed and displaced more Somalis than Ethiopians, Bantu nations, Arabs, and Westerners. Its Somalis that continue day in, day out, killing and maiming their own people. It's Somalis that turned Mogadishu from the pearl of the Indian Ocean to the shithole of the Indian Ocean.

You missed the entire point of my post.

I was blaming our stupid decision which led to the international community quarantining our ass.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Low IQ mixed with extreme confidence. This is the fatal combination which destroyed the Somali State. There is no other explanation that makes sense in my mind except this.

I've come to the conclusion, Somalia is dead, saxiib. It's gone, and never coming back. It's time we all went our separate ways. I used to absolutely hate on Somaliland and Somalilanders, for wanting to leave and become a separate country.

That was before I realised how poisonous those in the capital are. I'm not talking about the people, but rather those in power. Take the current President for example. The people of my ancestral lands, were absolutely ecstatic when he was elected as president. I remember my uncles coming over from Europe and Australia to be with my dad and watch the election results. They were all hoping for his victory. When he won, the whole house went crazy.

The whole of Puntland went crazy, mass celebrations all over the major cities. Then, a short time later, that very man turned on PL. His prime minister refused to even go to Garacad and lay the foundation stone for the port. It was a slap in the face, and left a sour taste in the mouths of all PLers.

Mogadishu has never done a damn thing for PL. They've been stealing aid money meant for Puntland and other regions, even University slots for PL students to study in Sudanese and Pakistani universities went to their own kids. So with all of this, is it really fair to expect the people of Puntland to have love and accept leadership from those very people? Hell no.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If you do not believe me, rent a boat and visit nations waters. It does not matter if the waters are used for transport or pleasure. You will be welcomed by the navy. If you name it taxation ofcourse it won't work. But if you play the game like the western nations it will work just like how it works for them. Sometimes i do realy think that our diaspora has some issues with intelligence or logically thinking

Sxb please don't disparage the intelligence of others when you come up with shuubun like that.

I'm 90% sure you're trolling since no one can be this stupid while still being able to use the internet.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
If the waters are poluted like ours it would be shut for cleaning and investigation of course.

And english aint my first language i do speak and write fancy dutch tho

I agree. Somalis are a people who lack foresight and wisdom in their decisions--- not just some of the time like in normal countries, but all of the time.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Yet your grammar and sentence structure is appalling. I don’t mind some spelling errors, but you take it to another level.

Ships pass by other nations all the time, and they inform the country that they’ll be passing by their waters. But no country can just shut off a sea lane. It does not work like that. Somalia leads to the Suez Canal, the most important trade route in the world. And if Somalia stops ships from entering the Suez, Egypt WILL declare war on Somalia.

I think that y'all don't read and just reply instead i said a joint co-operation.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Sxb please don't disparage the intelligence of others when you come up with shuubun like that.

I'm 90% sure you're trolling since no one can be this stupid while still being able to use the internet.

Ah hell once again people can't think futher than their noses. If you take a wel organized nation as example with some sort of the same opertunities as ours. You would understand the point im trying to make. It is like explaining grammer to monkeys. Why do you think other nations want to keep us in this mess. One of the big reasons is location location location! By utilizing the red sea with the other nations behind us we would become very wealthy just on that. But to do so we need to bring back the old model. Egypte patrols their side and we patrol our side. If your vessel can't uphold itself on the rules. It should be banned from the region. By bootyclapping for cadaans who protect their own waters you are the dumb one. Subhanallah how dumb can someone be.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ah hell once again people can't think futher than their noses. If you take a wel organized nation as example with some sort of the same opertunities as ours. You would understand the point im trying to make. It is like explaining grammer to monkeys. Why do you think other nations want to keep us in this mess. One of the big reasons is location location location! By utilizing the red sea with the other nations behind us we would become very wealthy just on that. But to do so we need to bring back the old model. Egypte patrols their side and we patrol our side. If your vessel can't uphold itself on the rules. It should be banned from the region. By bootyclapping for cadaans who protect their own waters you are the dumb one. Subhanallah how dumb can someone be.

The whole world has already agreed to treaties concerning international waterways.

Canals like the Suez canal are able to charge a toll but your 25% rate is ridiculous.

At most they charge a few dollars per tonne.

Unless you want to get diplomatically isolated you can't charge ships from travelling through your waters... Even the 12 miles territorial waters.

If you had a navy as powerful as NATO you might be able to get away with it but since you aren't a party to the international waterways treaty then other countries could also prevent you from going through their waters as well.

Hence your ships can't travel through straits, canals and territorial seas.

Anymore great ideas?

Even the Suez Canal is a unique situation since it’s a man-made passageway that requires constant maintenance and upgrades.

This dude’s talking about a commercial ship carrying thousands of tons of cargo. An Indian ship bound for Greece is now gonna be hit with some massive tax according to this genius.

Something like 50% of trade passes through that region. This idiot wants to paralyze the global economy so he can use the funds to lounge around and have 10+ kids in his beach house. Unbelievable. You can’t make this shit up

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
There is no point arguing with people who cannot see the other perspectives instead of their own. Y'all will not progress if you don't look at things the other way. A 5% taxation fee for every vessel makes shure that no child in the horn till sudan will be hungry again. Yet y'all jump up and down at the moment you think you can discard someone else. Just try to think outside of the box. And not only on the matter of the red sea but almost every thing. Natural recources propperly managed will mean that our nation will be rich enough to annex out other territories back. But hey they like to eat khat in every damn presidential villa. Continue to be mad at one and another. Instead of holding your politicians accountible of the wrongs they make almost daily. Some nations are blessed with the people. We are just blessed with the land.

I don’t see your perspective because your point of view is stupid.

If you want to feed hungry Somali kids, focus on getting the parents some JOBS, preferably in manufacturing and industry, and grow your economy. You don’t ask foreigners who have nothing to do with you to feed your kids.

Very lazy mentality and entitlement thinking. I don’t demand that Canadian kids be fed by some foreign country. I pay my taxes in Canada so that my fellow Canadians don’t go hungry. It’s my responsibility, not some foreigner’s.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Yes i agree by providing jobs. The first batch of jobs must be military, a functioning navy that controlls the gulf of aden just as we did for thousands of years. And then the state jobs and then the private markets. Instead off just creating jobs one can also first teach the people the work first so that the economy wil kickstart properly. However the private market is no issue since the somali people always traded and will take care of it on their own just need to bring trade laws.

Jobs come from supply and demand. Jobs come from investment that comes from PRIVATE savings and private investment. It doesn’t come from the State. The Somali private businessman does more to create jobs than any government agency ever could. If you want Somalis to do well, then you encourage the capital markets to start working.

But if you try and exploit your geographical position to force other countries to pay a tax, then there WILL be a global war and you Somalis will deserve the beating. Most corporations make tiny profit margins, and any significant increase in their costs (even by a couple percentage points) will devastate their business. Somalis like you are not civilized enough to understand the nuances of global trade and diplomacy.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Im telling y'all you let the waters go billions of revenue goes with it.

You can make up your laws if you can back it up with your military but these people that you want to tax are much scarier than countries or armies like NATO.

All these ships and their freight are owned by multinationals who would barbaque world leaders alive if they proposed to raise fuel tax by a fraction.

& you want them to pay us millions every time they pass by us?

That reminds me of something...

somali-pirates_650x400_41489514411.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts