Somalia Never made a great political choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
I've look through somali both history and political history and the only thing I can find that has some semblance of political genius . Is when "left hand " conquered abbysian. Other than that I see not much.

What do I mean "political genius" is when a leader makes a choice that not only bares fruit from that opens action but mutiple avenues of wealth, resources, knowledge etc. Like I said I've only found one.

And I know some of of you will say somali was never in a position to be great civilization, you're wrong I'll give one example of how somali could've been great civilization.

If a somali leader were to take BAB EL MADHAB STRAIGHTS they could have catapulted use over many nation's straights of bab El madhab was the only entrance and exit out of the red Sea . The amount of wealth and cutural exchange going on was emeasurable . If we would have slapped a 25% tax (Trump vioce) on everything coming in or out we would have been living lavishly today. Or at least command some respect from the world.

Attachments

• thediplomat_2015-05-12_18-48-38-e1479189430445.png
    thediplomat_2015-05-12_18-48-38-e1479189430445.png
    714 KB · Views: 161
  • map-bab-el-mandeb-05.jpg
    map-bab-el-mandeb-05.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 160

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
No more like ghangis Khan not only was he supreme leader he held a court and had a round council of leader of their respective subject and adventures like Marco Polo was part of these councilors on trade.

No more like ghangis Khan not only was he supreme leader he held a court and had a round council of leader of their respective subject and adventures like Marco Polo was part of these councilors on trade.
Cool as i will be the care taker of wandering xalimos

I know you made that Ghengis khan post on r/somalia we told why that pillaging murderer is not a great example of a leader.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
It was said you could walk the entire length of the silk road with a sac for f gold on your head . The mongel were killer but man were the efficient.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
F*ck Somalia bro I'm tired of seeing the new whack grasshopper talk about how great Somalia could have been and it's potential than resort to his low 68 iq tribal tit for tat war Somalis waa regressed waa dad doqon bila dhiig being cuck is their blood being servant waa their life claiming foreigners is their dhaqan war wuxuu waa ugly race a fail between a natufian rapist and a nilote th0t. kkkkkkk

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
F*ck Somalia bro I'm tired of seeing the new whack grasshopper talk about how great Somalia could have been and it's potential than resort to his low 68 iq tribal tit for tat war Somalis waa regressed waa dad doqon bila dhiig being cuck is their blood being servant waa their life claiming foreigners is their dhaqan war wuxuu waa ugly race a fail between a natufian rapist and a nilote th0t. kkkkkkk

"YoU'rE a CuCK" continues to write name in arabic
Now get back to the point, I know it finished for somalis ain't no way in hell this country will ever be something resembling great . Beacuse we didn't do it then and we sure ain't gonna do it now

"YoU'rE a CuCK" continues to write name in arabic
Now get back to the point, I know it finished for somalis ain't no way in hell this country will ever be something resembling great . Beacuse we didn't do it then and we sure ain't gonna do it now
Funny you say that. You were the guy who was salivating for Ghengis Khan's . This 2019 Somalia in your eyes is bad and we should go back to 1219 as you believe pillaging is the best way to make a country better.

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Funny you say that. You were the guy who was salivating for Ghengis Khan's . This 2019 Somalia in your eyes is bad and we should go back to 1219 as you believe pillaging is the best way to make a country better.
Oh yes must definitely , a standing army year round is the only way .

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@TheSayid f*ck u and your qashin yaa ehlu naar filthy bedouin piece of xaar somalia will never amount to anything with ego inflated danyeers like yourself abaha wasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending