Somalia needs Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Or at least someone like him, to come and clean the mess up, like in this video.

A strong leader, with a firm hand that can give Somalia some structure.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Or at least someone like him, to come and clean the mess up, like in this video.

We had Barre, but he went crazy with paranoia so he was over thrown. After this, every leader has been a puppet for the west and UN, giving rise to the cucknimo that our current ministers exhibit- which is probably something they learned from their taxi driving days.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The most interesting thing about Putin in this video, is the fact that he shaves his facial hair. Completely smooth & nice. Also I have noticed his nails are shinning, possibly he goes to an Asian place and gets his nails polished. I always suspected he was a pedophile. He likes little children for sexual gratification. Dont ask me how I suspect this, I see things.

But here I am very interested to know why he has no facial hair for a leader hailing from Russia.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
The most interesting thing about Putin in this video, is the fact that he shaves his facial hair. Completely smooth & nice. Also I have noticed his nails are shinning, possibly he goes to an Asian place and gets his nails polished. I always suspected he was a pedophile. He likes little children for sexual gratification. Dont ask me how I suspect this, I see things.

But here I am very interested to know why he has no facial hair for a leader hailing from Russia.
:faysalwtf:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

vladimir-putin-riding-bear.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Because he is old school, the military type. There is a no beard policy there. Mustasche is ok, but not beard.

Eedo @Basra, as a cultivated Victorian lady I thought you knew this.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
In Scandinavia, Muslim Balkanites tend to hang out with Somalis. I think that caused his interest in Somalis.

I met a Somali lady the other day that is married to a Bosniak fellow. She had even taken his last name.

I was like:

tenor.gif

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

It was nice knowing you comrade

giphy.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I have sympathy for your cause because you are Muslims and I want a Muslim country to be the powerhouse of the Horn.

Ignore him bro. He's from a clan from the Northwest of the country, we Somalis nickname, Snotty Little Samosas. They're a breakaway people, that believe they're from a fake nonexisten country. The reason, why Samosas? That's because, in the regions of the Northwest, there are three cities that are exclusively theirs. If you were to draw a line, connecting the cities, you'd have a Samosa

D5WRLaAXkAAiCB7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.