Somalia needs Minimalist architecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I just finished watching Minimalism: a Documentary About the Important Things. Made me think about becoming minimalist. It also lead me to the idea of minimalistic architecture.

Simple, beautiful and modern.

main-qimg-dfebe5bfb441d3f2e50e76b55db1bcba-c
top-minimalist-architecture-minimalist-architecture-by-lucio-muniain.jpg
14-Minimalist-architecture.jpeg
Futuristic-minimalist-architecture-book-modern.jpg

I just finished watching Minimalism: a Documentary About the Important Things. Made me think about becoming minimalist. It also lead me to the idea of minimalistic architecture.

Some peng architecture, minimalist buildings look very expensive so I don't think it's feasible.

f42e5c334c35ebc6a7ad6bb470309367--djibouti-sos.jpg

Look at this style !

f383f59b28bbc59e0382da9d560640a7--sos-village-djibouti.jpg

80d9713c20163fed9bf226193c589998--djibouti-children-s.jpg
092076f044efd8a1b754dbcf35b8f493--djibouti-sos.jpg

This architecture style built in Djibouti fits our lands scape so much wallahi ! the isreali style for the beach front is also very good for us we need to incorporate asap!

Could you imagine all the beach front property in these isreal style

stringio.jpg

stringio.jpg

stringio.jpg

stringio.jpg

Sad thing is the whole project wasnt even that expensive and is larger than Jeezra and Ledo beach all for $5m :( oh somalia when will we build our human capital !

Reborn

I considering myself a minimalist.This world is filled with chaos and so having a home that is basic reduces a lot of stress and time :fittytousand:

It is too cold, empty and looks like a warehouse. However, Somali architecture is atrocious. The north is worst than the South though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending