Somalia Needs A New Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Circumstances. You can't do much from a position of weakness rn.

Somaliweyn is the future tho, embrace is brother. :rejoice:
Its been 26 years walaal :bell:somaliaweyn "daroodweyn" died in 1977 :manny:and somalia is dying aswell :manny:the isaaqs have formed their own country :manny:the majeerteens have formed their own country :manny:so its about time hawiyes wake up and form their own country :manny:balkanisation is the future :manny:

Its been 26 years walaal :bell:somaliaweyn "daroodweyn" died in 1977 :manny:and somalia is dying aswell :manny:the isaaqs have formed their own country :manny:the majeerteens have formed their own country :manny:so its about time hawiyes wake up and form their own country :manny:balkanisation is the future :manny:

That didn't work for Sudan :umad:

Plus you made fun of Sick children :ohlord:

:pacspit:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're a closeted young homosexual :manny:
A 30+ year old calling people gay online:bell:your life must be really miserable :chrisfreshhah:
Plus you made fun of Sick children :ohlord:

:pacspit:
uUUAEcM.jpg

It hasn't died. There has been a war. Its starting to get better tho and this balkanization will end. Not interested in debating with you though you can stick to your childish trolling in the meantime, enjoy. *while it lasts*

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It hasn't died. There has been a war. Its starting to get better tho and this balkanization will end. Not interested in debating with you though you can stick to your childish trolling in the meantime, enjoy.
:mugshotman:... good night

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Somalia shall never die. However, the concept of Somaliland becoming independent is dead. It's a symptom of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

Somaliweyn is a long long long long way. At this rate it probably won't happen at all and we should focus on rebuilding Somalia.

4.5 is a travesty. It needs to be immediately scrapped

Somaliweyne needs to stop.

Somaliyaar is the future.

The real Somaliweyne was to expand economically and own assets all over the world and have influence in African Markets.

Anyone who wants somaliweyne is a terrorist.

:ufdup:Xaarka iska tiir* first.

*Wipe your anus.

Merchant of Mogadishu

Somaliweyne needs to stop.

Somaliyaar is the future.

The real Somaliweyne was to expand economically and own assets all over the world and have influence in African Markets.

Anyone who wants somaliweyne is a terrorist.

:ufdup:Xaarka iska tiir* first.

*Wipe your anus.

Did you not read my previous posts on this thread? I specifically said Somaliweyn is very very long way away and it will probably never happen. It is better to develop Somalia before anything else.

Yes I agree with developing your gobol and all, but you sir take it too far. You want Somalia to be broken into a thousand little countries. Only someone who has been afflicted with "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome says those horrible things. You don't need complete balkanization to "focus on your gobol".

Somalia is one and it shall stay that way.

Did you not read my previous posts on this thread? I specifically said Somaliweyn is very very long way away and it will probably never happen. It is better to develop Somalia before anything else.

Yes I agree with developing your gobol and all, but you sir take it too far. You want Somalia to be broken into a thousand little countries. Only someone who has been afflicted with "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome says those horrible things. You don't need complete balkanization to "focus on your gobol".

Somalia is one and it shall stay that way.

I might have made a few Balkanized jokes and they will come back to haunt me. Thank god there's a private paid subscription on SSpot for $99 to delete all your threads and whip your data.

:trumpsmirk:

I only promote Gobolnimo and it's always the lazy somaliweyne camp who get upset by it.

Somaliweyne = Distruction

Gobolnimo = Development

I can send you poster for your wall. Make it your North Star

Merchant of Mogadishu

I might have made a few Balkanized jokes and they will come back to haunt me. Thank god there's a private paid subscription on SSpot for $99 to delete all your threads and whip your data.

:trumpsmirk:

I only promote Gobolnimo and it's always the lazy somaliweyne camp who get upset by it.

Somaliweyne = Distruction

Gobolnimo = Development

I can send you poster for your wall. Make it your North Star

You can pay to get rid of posts and threads?

Duly noted.

And yes Somaliweyn is not a priority right now. It's a distraction. The development of Somalia is the way forward.

You can pay to get rid of posts and threads?

Duly noted.

And yes Somaliweyn is not a priority right now. It's a distraction. The development of Somalia is the way forward.

You have to show your face first.

Only members who show thier face can get thier accounts swiped.

99$ for the first 1000 messages.

And 50$ for every 1000 after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending