Somalia Needs A New Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Now that Farmaajo declared that somaliaweyn "daroodweyn" is over dont you think somalia should get a new flag? Cuz the current flag goes against Somalia's new policy on Ogaden and NFD. I wouldn't be suprised if Ethiopia and Kenya pressure Somalia into changing its flag :mjlol:
Ethiopia and Kenya proposed the reproducing of the Somalia's blue and white star flag which it viewed as interference in the sovereign affairs of Somalia.

On Tuesday's African Union session, Ethiopia announced that it had discussed with the President Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud about the reproducing of the Somalia's flag and he had accepted with the condition of taking the case to the African Union.

Kenya demanded to be substituted the five-pointed white star to moon-shaped white figure, the case is new and deeply angered the Somali people because the national flag is a sensitive issue in Somalia.

The five-pointed white star in the center represents the unity of all Somali ethnic group found in Djibouti, the Ogaden region in Ethiopia, the North Eastern Province of Kenya, and the former British Somaliland and Italian Somaliand territories in present -day Somalia.
http://waagacusub.net/articles/990/Why-Ethiopia-and-Kenya-want-the-substitute-of-Somalias-Flag

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Sorry to break it to you but the star represents the unity of the 5 sons of Darood (Tanade, Sade, Kablalah, Yusuf, and Isse). It has nothing to do with Somaliweyn.

giphy.gif

:samwelcome:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sorry to break it to you but the star represents the unity of the 5 sons of Darood (Tanade, Sade, Kablalah, Yusuf, and Isse). It has nothing to do with Somaliweyn.

giphy.gif

:samwelcome:
Baytul sixir "garowe" will fall bidnillah
I been saying this the flag looks like a 3 y/o made it
It was made by a majeerteen in 1958 :pachah1:most of them are autistics :pachah1:just look at Minnesota and Abdweli gas :pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Baytul sixir "garowe" will fall bidnillah

It was made by a majeerteen in 1958 :pachah1:most of them are autistics :pachah1:just look at Minnesota and Abdweli gas :pachah1:

I let you in on the Darood secret and this is the thanks I get?:gucciwhat:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Now that Farmaajo declared that somaliaweyn "daroodweyn" is over dont you think somalia should get a new flag? Cuz the current flag goes against Somalia's new policy on Ogaden and NFD. I wouldn't be suprised if Ethiopia and Kenya pressure Somalia into changing its flag :mjlol:

What does someone who suffers from the "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome have any say in this. Focus on yourself sxb. Somaliland doesn't exist.

The Somali flag doesn't need to change. It looks beautiful just the way it is. It will only need changing once Greater Somalia has been completed (which is obviously a long term goal).

What does someone who suffers from the "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome have any say in this. Focus on yourself sxb. Somaliland doesn't exist.

The Somali flag doesn't need to change. It looks beautiful just the way it is. It will only need changing once Greater Somalia has been completed (which is obviously a long term goal).

Yes it does :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

The design is stupid it should represent all states in unity :kodaksmiley:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I let you in on the Darood secret and this is the thanks I get?:gucciwhat:
I've always wanted to be majeerteen :manny:especially maxamed saleebaan :manny:
Wait ... what? :what1:
Damn chill with the qabil jokes:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

I'm darood id never make that crappy design :ufdup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1 in 32 Majeerteens are autistic in Minnesota. So the basic flag isn't a surprise :lolbron:
somali-mn_prevalence_graph_3_use_this_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts