Somalia needs a female President and Female Prime Minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Stop denying sxb somalis have low IQ and are extremely violent like most African countries. Look at Japan and Germany at ww2 and now. It should be colonized and be a protectore again the only way it could function

All groups of people started off that way.

The Romans found the Brits living like savages and running around in clans worshiping trees.

All we need is a few hundred years and we'll be just as civilised as the Brits.

Don't give up hope yet.

:mjhaps:

I agree, Somali women have higher IQ than Somali men.
Higher IQ? Somali women bend down their arses to bantus despite the fact they KNOW that they could have HIV. Also, somali men are more hard core, whilst Somali woman keep their emotions in leadership and are mentally weak. One of the people (I forgot who, i was scrolling through) said that Somalia fell because of men, but didn't it rise under men? Was Siad Barre a women?

Somalians are opportunists and cunning. They would rather undermine and backstab each other.
That's because of women. Women do not follow their parents orders, so they marry other qabills (i don't mind mixing with other somalis) but even worse, ajnabis. You can f*ck all the silver back gorillas you want but don't come to Somalia, you can self-proclaim your own nation in some part of ethiopia called "Ethiopialand" lmao

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Higher IQ? Somali women bend down their arses to bantus despite the fact they KNOW that they could have HIV. Also, somali men are more hard core, whilst Somali woman keep their emotions in leadership and are mentally weak. One of the people (I forgot who, i was scrolling through) said that Somalia fell because of men, but didn't it rise under men? Was Siad Barre a women?
If Somali women are β€œemotional” I guess you must be one. I can feel your calacal through the screen.

Somali men have done nothing but mess up Somalia.

Somali Men are firm, wise and are obedient (well MOST of them). The rest are either normal smart somali girls, s that marry ajnabis and SJW's

If Somali women are β€œemotional” I guess you must be one. I can feel your calacal through the screen.

Somali men have done nothing but mess up Somalia.
Siad barre? Abdulahi Qarshe? The only famous people that are somali women are s that marry ajnabis and gold dig faraaxs and unfunny comedians

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
That's because of women. Women do not follow their parents orders, so they marry other qabills (i don't mind mixing with other somalis) but even worse, ajnabis. You can f*ck all the silver back gorillas you want but don't come to Somalia, you can self-proclaim your own nation in some part of ethiopia called "Ethiopialand" lmao
Inner marriage will destroy tribalism. We beat Oromo through marriage:lolbron:

Why do hate your women? You have issues dude

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Siad barre? Abdulahi Qarshe? The only famous people that are somali women are s that marry ajnabis and gold dig faraaxs and unfunny comedians
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Somali women are the reason Somalia is still even functioning.

Inner marriage will destroy tribalism. We beat Oromo through marriage:lolbron:
The funyn thing is, Somali women hang their arses up for ajnabis that are ugly, that have probably have HIV before , don't know how to use a condom and have no qualifications, but not for Somalis who are the same religion, same qabill (probably) , same language, good qualifications , probably haven't cheated on anyone and are attractive.

your next contender for marrying ajanbis

this tyrone

421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg

Why do you hate Somali women so much? you got rejected by one cuz of your nasty personality, ever thought u need to better yourself first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending