Somalia: 'My Bloody Country' -

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I just watched a 28 minute documentary about Somalia by the journalist Jamal Osman, he visited this city called kismayo. While watching it, I had this strange feeling about him, this man has had contact before with the Islamic rebel group that has been terrorising our country for the last 15 years. In this documentary he was shooting he captured the recent kismayo attack that killed the Canadian journalist Hodan Nalayeh and her husband .This was added to his documentary. Could he be the one planning and helping these terrorist groups?

- He had contact with rebel group previously
- He was there when the blast happened
Does this not ring bells?

Please watch the video I hope you understand what I mean.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Send the link qurux then I’ll give my opinion on it:it0tdo8:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I just watched a 28 minute documentary about Somalia by the journalist Jamal Osman, he visited this city called kismayo. While watching it, I had this strange feeling about him, this man has had contact before with the Islamic rebel group that has been terrorising our country for the last 15 years. In this documentary he was shooting he captured the recent kismayo attack that killed the Canadian journalist Hodan Nalayeh and her husband .This was added to his documentary. Could he be the one planning and helping these terrorist groups?

- He had contact with rebel group previously
- He was there when the blast happened
Does this not ring bells?

Please watch the video I hope you understand what I mean.

Abaayo

As much as I despise Jamal Osman and his endorsement towards tribalist Jubbaland entities and I often question his journalist credibility, are we denying that our country is nothing but merely a failing shithole and bloody pathetic.

He may had covered Kismayo which is a small glimpse in comparison to the rest of SOMALIA

Despite the addressing he made or how he had featured the attack on his documentary it's best not to jump to conclusions too quickly as you've projected that he may be the sole culprit behind the tragedy that took place
We Somalis like to brush the paint on individuals we fucking dislike hence why there are dozens of innocents incarcerated tortured framed and their lives taken away for attrocities they hadn't commit due to our morally corrupt flawed judicial system .

Out of nowhere I cannot just assume that you're N&N supporter just like you cannot make assumptions about Jamal Osman being an Al Shabaab sympathiser

On the other hand isn't our beloved fragile nation a bloody country are we going to dismiss his analysis
Why are we Somalis in denial we can never highlight the issues in regards to any topic of Somali Dysfunctionality without being labelled a treacherous traitor

What ever evidences you have his documentary may seem too harsh to some of you but he had shown the world of how fucked we are and Zooomalis on YT comments seem to be confirming his clarifications lol

I've lost hope for Somalis wlahi , I cannot describe wether they are animals or lack compassion or can never move on just
look at the bereaved family look at what the mother is doing to her son telling him to avenge his father's death
His son will grow up with hatred forever stuck in this loop a never-ending vicious cycle
Violence
unfortunately that was happening for 30 years and look where we are today a joke and a laughing stock
SMH

Light years Behind Unless we acknowledge our mistakes and forgive then we can catch up with the world

Last edited:

Invader

Honestly I really can't imagine him working with al-shabab. Sounds like the Somali edition of nightcrawler, a tad bit too unrealistic.

@SOULSEARCHING I really do feel sorry for you. There are even 14 year old weirdos trying to flirt in your conspiracy threads.
Weirdo?

Abaayo

As much as I despise Jamal Osman and his endorsement towards tribalist Jubbaland entities and I often question his journalist credibility, are we denying that our country is nothing but merely a failing shithole and bloody pathetic.

He may had covered Kismayo which is a small glimpse in comparison to the rest of SOMALIA

Despite the addressing he made or how he had featured the attack on his documentary it's best not to jump to conclusions too quickly as you've projected that he may be the sole culprit behind the tragedy that took place
We Somalis like to brush the paint on individuals we fucking dislike hence why there are dozens of innocents incarcerated tortured framed and their lives taken away for attrocities they hadn't commit due to our morally corrupt flawed judicial system .

Out of nowhere I cannot just assume that you're N&N supporter just like you cannot make assumptions about Jamal Osman being an Al Shabaab sympathiser

On the other hand isn't our beloved fragile nation a bloody country are we going to dismiss his analysis
Why are we Somalis in denial we can never highlight the issues in regards to any topic of Somali Dysfunctionality without being labelled a treacherous traitor

What ever evidences you have his documentary may seem too harsh to some of you but he had shown the world of how fucked we are and Zooomalis on YT comments seem to be confirming his clarifications lol

I've lost hope for Somalis wlahi , I cannot describe wether they are animals or lack compassion or can never move on just
look at the bereaved family look at what the mother is doing to her son telling him to avenge his father's death
His son will grow up with hatred forever stuck in this loop a never-ending vicious cycle
Violence
unfortunately that was happening for 30 years and look where we are today a joke and a laughing stock
SMH

Light years Behind Unless we acknowledge our mistakes and forgive then we can catch up with the world
Other then the fact that I believe you have severe self-hate and personal issues. I feel you project your experience with Somalis onto everyone else, personally my experience with Somalis has always been positive, good kind and reasonable people. You can’t use your unfortunate negative experience to tarnish our whole nation.

Man up, and direct your energy towards helping or at least stop crying please.

Invader

Mate she gave me pics of her without her hijab how haram can i get fam:ftw9nwa:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Other then the fact that I believe you have severe self-hate and personal issues. I feel you project your experience with Somalis onto everyone else, personally my experience with Somalis has always been positive, good kind and reasonable people. You can’t use your unfortunate negative experience to tarnish our whole nation.

Man up, and direct your energy towards helping or at least stop crying please.

What are you implying
you are in denial that this current crisis exist by depicting me as a self hater I see that Somalis are overwhelmly triggered
Too bad you are enraged by his documentary and are willing anything to cover up the miseries and plagues that ridden Somalia for decades
You can not cover a wound when the intestines are severely fucked up and falling
The filth and garbage of Somalis are enough to ruin wherever they set their foot
You are quick to shun, demean and dismiss anyone that tells the truth
The irony and double standards coming from this naive well nourished diaspora comfortably sitting on their western sofas you have no fucking clue about your parents homeland while collecting welfare at your host nation

So what reputation are you protecting
That Somalia is riddled with famine, stupid religious affiliation, high scale illiteracy , tribal enclaves , political prostitutes , hunger shuban gaajo shitehole

What are you implying
you are in denial that this current crisis exist by depicting me as a self hater I see that Somalis are overwhelmly triggered
Too bad you are enraged by his documentary and are willing anything to cover up the miseries and plagues that ridden Somalia for decades
You can not cover a wound when the intestines are severely fucked up and falling
The filth and garbage of Somalis are enough to ruin wherever they set their foot
You are quick to shun, demean and dismiss anyone that tells the truth
The irony and double standards coming from this naive well nourished diaspora comfortably sitting on their western sofas you have no fucking clue about your parents homeland while collecting welfare at your host nation

So what reputation are you protecting
That Somalia is riddled with famine, stupid religious affiliation, high scale illiteracy , tribal enclaves , political prostitutes , hunger shuban gaajo shitehole
Again, stop crying and do something to fix your crippling self hate. Yes Somalia has a lot of issues, that are not unique to Somalis. I would say given the circumstances, very unique ones, we have done very well against all odds. Anything you’re crying about is very common and can be found among other groups. It’s just easier for you to blame your personal self hate on a scape goat like the Somali nation.

My suggestion is, if you’re supposed to be a man or male, direct your energy towards fixing the remaining issues we have instead of humiliating yourself and us by association by crying online.

And I haven’t seen whatever doc you’re talking about.

Pull yourself together lol you’re a mess.

Again, stop crying and do something to fix your crippling self hate. Yes Somalia has a lot of issues, that are not unique to Somalis. I would say given the circumstances, very unique ones, we have done very well against all odds. Anything you’re crying about is very common and can be found among other groups. It’s just easier for you to blame your personal self hate on a scape goat like the Somali nation.

My suggestion is, if you’re supposed to be a man or male, direct your energy towards fixing the remaining issues we have instead of humiliating yourself and us by association by crying online.

Its self hate to say how shit Somalia is and how backward the people are? :childplease:

Its self hate to say how shit Somalia is and how backward the people are? :childplease:
Yes, as if it’s something unique to Somalis. It’s ignroant. And you would have to read this guys post history in particular to get what I mean. He’s just crying and trashing for the sake of it. Seems like an emotional mess.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

It's people like you who are oversensitive when they face the realities or their expectations to be disfigurely untrue
You can keep denying it but that won't heal the current mess
It's funny how you skip the topic by labelling me as a self hater and now question my masculinity loool

Is this your way of shunning people down
Btw that name of yours suits you very well @embarassing

@MoeMoney
They suffer from
Cognitive Dissonance there's no point debating with lost souls it's like they lack any intellectual vitality
To raise awareness or to highlight what's undermining our sovereignty is taboo among them hence it's understandable why their defensive a strategy to silence the voiceless which is pathetic some sort of way
Unfortunately we'll be stuck in this vicious loop in the coming decades

It's people like you who are oversensitive when they face the realities or their expectations to be disfigurely untrue
You can keep denying it but that won't heal the current mess
It's funny how you skip the topic by labelling me as a self hater and now question my masculinity loool

Is this your way of shunning people down
Btw that name of yours suits you very well @embarassing

@MoeMoney
They suffer from
Cognitive Dissonance there's no point debating with lost souls it's like they lack any intellectual vitality
To raise awareness or to highlight what's undermining our sovereignty is taboo among them hence it's understandable why their defensive a strategy to silence the voiceless which is pathetic some sort of way
Unfortunately we'll be stuck in this vicious loop in the coming decades
I’m highlighting your “masculinity” or a lack of it lol as a woman because I’m atleast smart enough to understand that your trashing of our people on an online English forum is not *helpful* and I’m suggesting you do something *helpful* as a supposed man who is more “in touch” than I am rather than talking shit on an anon forum giving the worst of people amo against us for things that are found in *most* nations rn. You’re using this as an emotional tampon.

Again, if you’re serious and actually Somali, which I doubt, direct your energy which you’re using to cry on here to ajnabis and impressionable Somali youth in the diaspora to doing something to alleviate the issues.
Even in your own immediate community.

Am I wrong to question your masculinity or Somalinimo after witnessing what you’ve used this platform for time and time again?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I’m highlighting your “masculinity” or a lack of it lol as a woman because I’m atleast smart enough to understand that your trashing of our people on an online English forum is not *helpful* and I’m suggesting you do something *helpful* as a supposed man who is more “in touch” than I am rather than talking shit on an anon forum giving the worst of people amo against us for things that are found in *most* nations rn. You’re using this as an emotional tampon.

Again, if you’re serious and actually Somali, which I doubt, direct your energy which you’re using to cry on here to ajnabis and impressionable Somali youth in the diaspora to doing something to alleviate the issues.
Even in your own immediate community.

Am I wrong to question your masculinity or Somalinimo after witnessing what you’ve used this platform for time and time again?
If you were smart enough then you would have at least acknowledge the issues hindering the country through civilised dialogue but seems like you confused the dismissive disagreements with attacks and vendettas to further push
the narratives
Call me a self hater or emasculate that won't change a fucking thing the current status of Somalia being a shitehole looool

Again you are confusing words with inconsistentency not all 25 million Somalis should have the same vision , ideology or mindset that's ridiculously stupid doubt
You are worried about what the outside world may perceive of your fragile nation thus you sealed it but those problems became cancerous and are metastasising

Waxaad Ku faraxsantahay inaad wixi xumaan ah inaad asturtid aadna dhabooshid hasa yeeshe sumcada soomaaliyeed mar hore daaqada Ka baxay banaanka ayay u soo baxeen saamayn weyn yeeshay bulshawaynta laakinse noocaga oo kale iyo kuwa fikirkaago wadaaga waxaad rabtaan inaad dadka cod ka lahayn aamustiin taasi socon meyso dad badan maankooda kaashanayaa oo arka aragtida hore ay qaldan tahay marka kama duwanid kuwa yaraantooda lagu tallaashay ama la tashkiil geliyey ra'yigaan mala awaalka marka waxa doontid nagu tilmaan isir naceyb ama qaranlaawe nagu tilmaan u xinjameeyna aflagaado hahaha

And those problems are now internationally
little do you know it's individuals like your mindset shunning the voiceless
Its contradictory when you try to defend the so called reputation

images (2).jpeg

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL

Jamal Osman, a Somali journalist, has watched his country being torn apart by civil war for three decades.

He thought that in Kismayo, a city in Jubbaland, southern Somalia, he had found a society which offered up hope of an end to the cycle of violence.

But a horrific al-Shabab attack on the city’s Madina Hotel in July this year, which left 26 dead and 56 injured, shattered the fragile hope of lasting security in the region.

As part of Jamal’s journey into Jubbaland, he meets alleged al-Shabab fighters in prison as well as a Jubbaland army unit made up of former al-Shabab members, now supporting the government.