Somalia MP Sanbaloolshe " Alshabab came from Somaliland"

They didn't open their eyes when this guy was leading it? His HAG bodycount is in the 4-5 digits most likely, I hope our noble HAG brothers wake up, we will support them
:dead:
Ahmed_Abdi_Godane.jpg

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He said PL girls drive cars whole our women are looking like bottom of a burnt pot :chrisfreshhah:

Walanweyn calcaal blaming others for their instability and chaos in their lands but themselves πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ but keep on the cacaal going probably you might give us the ictraaf at the end to calm yourselves from up kkkk :pachah1:

S
Terrorism is your own problem and weapons comes from your empty desert stirp of land other han keep crying about idoors 😭😭as they say Xaasid ma aflaxoo
Don't bother with the OP. He is Sspot's version of Ralph Wiggum, and that is being unkind to Ralph. He is at least several sandwiches short of a picnic.
He is currently spazzing out trying to distract from reality that the UN once again confirmed that PL, and in particular his Cali Saleebaan sub, are responsible for arming the terrorists in Somalia.
The fact that the US Treasury department has confirmed that out of the latest 8 terrorist arms/weapons dealers they designated, 7 were his cousins from the Bari region, has the OP more delusional than ever.

Beesha HAG is always giving us classical FKD material, at this point we don’t even have to roast them, they do it to themselves. When I say there’s no government and some Hutu kid calacaals to me I simply show him a video of HSM in office saying, β€œDowlad ma jirto waa eber, baah baah” :mjlol:
I See You Nod GIF by Yellowstone

S

Don't bother with the OP. He is Sspot's version of Ralph Wiggum, and that is being unkind to Ralph. He is at least several sandwiches short of a picnic.
He is currently spazzing out trying to distract from reality that the UN once again confirmed that PL, and in particular his Cali Saleebaan sub, are responsible for arming the terrorists in Somalia.
The fact that the US Treasury department has confirmed that out of the latest 8 terrorist arms/weapons dealers they designated, 7 were his cousins from the Bari region, has the OP more delusional than ever.

Worry about your loomo-ooyaan tribe that Muse Bixi abuses everyday. At least let the other two Habro defend the triangle since they're the ones eating good.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Beesha HAG is always giving us classical FKD material, at this point we don’t even have to roast them, they do it to themselves. When I say there’s no government and some Hutu kid calacaals to me I simply show him a video of HSM in office saying, β€œDowlad ma jirto waa eber, baah baah” :mjlol:
I See You Nod GIF by Yellowstone
Day and night they request PL to free their lands like they dont have man to fight:pachah1:

Lets assume JSL fugutives lead Shabaabism in Somaalia Italiana even ISIS in PL. You still cant deny that theyre fugitives. PL should blame her citizens for being footsoldiers of Soomaliland fugutives. SomaaliaItaaliana should extradite JSL fugitives, including the JSL fugitives in the Somalia Italiana parliament

Jungle

VIP
Xl are not hawiye nasab ah. Shameful how these people always have other clans names in their mouth. Digsi gubtay dumarkiis ku tilmaamay. Tii dhashay ama tu dhalay u sheega se ila tahay

1. Why is he calling his clanswomen the bottom of the pan. It's always these unattractive darkskinned males who are fixated on skin colour.

2. He said that Hawiye won the civil war, but that the law was laid down by those they 'defeated' (He means Federalism).
I'm glad HAG is finally admitting that their so-called "wins" are meaningless and they have nothing to show for it (except haram properties).

3. He didn't even say Masha'Allah or anything similar when he talked about Garacad Port, his comments are laced with pure jealous and bitterness.

Sambaloolshe is saying that his true agenda is to continue to civil war dynamics and that he wants HAG to lay down the law in Somalia. This is why I don't want Puntland to help him. Let him rot.

Last edited: