Somalia moving towards democracy (registration of parties office opened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis would actually thrive once we have our democratic institutions in place. We love talking ! and have a good sense when we should move toward a candidate. The only thing stopping us is qabyalaad if we can stop with the cabiil and corruption we would be a beacon of DEMOCRACY

That's not a good thing. Just look at Somaliland and the amount useless qabiil-parties. Somalia's problems aren'tabout democracy. I would rather have a single highly competent party like in China, than 50 pointless qabiil-based parties.

That's not a good thing. Just look at Somaliland and the amount useless qabiil-parties. Somalia's problems aren'tabout democracy. I would rather have a single highly competent party like in China, than 50 pointless qabiil-based parties.

Single highly competent party/ruler is the best way to rebuild a country in 2-3 generations yes (singapore,china,rwanda ect.)

The problem Somalis have they rather rule the ashes , than have a different person ruling them and hence you cant rule our dusty people . a slow build up to democracy i think would be the only way as long as we have strong independent institutions like the anti-corruption agency in Singapore,FBI , ect

Last edited:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Horta why is it always so many dislikes on horn cable tv vids when its about xamar or punt land loll

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Dictatorship never lasts no matter how long it lasts for.
The best thing for Somalia right now is to have a system similar to the UK were there is 1 man 1 vote and every district elects its own Minister, chosen by the locals.
That way the Minister would work better for his people. Also each Minister would have to sit down with his community once a week to hear their problems and needs.
Greater accountability and anti corruption measures are a must.

Dictatorship never lasts no matter how long it lasts for.
The best thing for Somalia right now is to have a system similar to the UK were there is 1 man 1 vote and every district elects its own Minister, chosen by the locals.
That way the Minister would work better for his people. Also each Minister would have to sit down with his community once a week to hear their problems and needs.
Greater accountability and anti corruption measures are a must.
It's also extremely disproportionate

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
just look at pre-Kacaan Somalia :icon lol:

There was even a party that straight up dropped all pretense: Marehan Union :icon lol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This post is about Somalia dont talk about Somaliland leave Somaliland be. Or I will shut you down. @Prince Abubu Aamus..

upload_2017-5-24_23-10-23.png

If you have something to say about Somaliland back it up. Wallahi I feel sorry laakin. Sometimes I go in to hard, sorry.(not sorry)

upload_2017-5-24_23-17-5.png

#FreeSomalia #FreeAmisom :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts