Somalia Modern History

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's strange how we love to play history to our liking. People are alive sxb that know what happened. You hear Thabit saying Somaliland is our big brother, but if you saw them in Mogadishu in 1960, u wud see clearly who was carrying who they were bush people also.

Now this dhagaxtuur, a woman who threw a rock lol. What about the women who gave up their gold, not mentioned. Men who sacrificed lives like in mudug by keenadiid, sayid, etc?

SL never did shit, don't play a history that ain't there.It's some of things that is harming our co-existence to deny one who did all the struggle for political correctness. Playing out a fake history is some of the things that hurted us. Like how siyad somalinimo hurted us giving tribes who didn't deserve positions(bush ppl) power over established urban people who worked their asses off. All for what? Somalinimo? yeah right, that's why tribe started, u handed things to people who didn't deserve it and they saw this as TRIBE being important. If u r certain tribe and smaller group u wud get good position is the message, so ppl end up following tribe. It's what kick started the tribal mentality cause u INTRODUCED IT AS A LAW TO TREAT SOMALIS AS EQUALS EVEN IF THEY DON'T DESERVE IT.

Now the whole nation is stuck in the 'mentality' that abdillahi yusuf kick started. It's left a legacy all over the nation. See how a bad policy sets u back 40 years as my father said. One bad idea can leave us stuck for 30 years. Hence we need the best for policies not tribe, friends, tribe, but PURE MERIT. even if it HURTS U

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland should teach their kids the true history, this is how problems usually start between people, about history. Plaster it all over the schools. They are nothing without keenadiid now galmudug. So why praise them, their back to their old ways how keenadiid found them. Runta ragga kama nixiso.

How was keenadiid bad man? if all galmudug heros were born under his rule and his children ilmo sharmarke. How can he be bad? no he isn't bad, look at galmudug now 30 years the same way, we know who is bad sxb, just teach the kids the truth. U became wadani because of majerten giving u a hadaf.

I am from the bush but i dont want lies here. Hawo tako was a low person, it's all siyad narratives to follow the bush/urban are equals, kick start his revolution of communism. Remember it was economic project communism t o make us all equals.

Urban were top
Nomads second as they can sell xoolo and join at respectable level
Farmers. Last beggers just like they are now

It was always like that just stop the lies. It was a war between urban vs nomads who controls somalia. Eventually nomads won and till this day their legacy is left behind. Except for the few years after independence.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dammit all Somalis just want a free ride always. U need to earn your spot. Don't cry Somalinimo to get something and we all equal, we are not. Noone is equal even in the sight of god. They just want free rides Somalis. Those urban ppl were nomads like u, but they did hard work, earned a name for themselves, and struggled. They didn't get a free ride like siyad would give u just coming from BUSH and getting a top position. Dammit noone talks about the real history. They side with one history because it suits their narrative.

My father was both from bush and knew the urban way but it took many years to adapt. He started high school level in the city. EARN YOUR WAY waryaa, he didn't come in and say I am somali i deserve this and that or im a minority here HELP ME. He cut deals to help his host when he gets a job, most of the ppl that guy was hosting TURNED THEIR BACKS ON HIM and said He was the only home who returned the favor.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We dont want dangerous people in policy and cause another 50 years of mess. Leave it for the best, not for ppl u like. Sharciga waa loo siman yahay even in god eye, we all get the same justice. But not the same rewards, and u know that. U need to earn your way in life and end this somalinimo crap, individualism need to start.

Somalinimo is only shared identity, we are not the same amal don't put us in the same bag. It's silly communism still circulating somalia. Communism causes civil wars look at Venezuela. Even America wud kill each other. Even we killed each other because we hated seeing undeserving ppl in power who were not their on merit, we will just support our tribe now. That's what happened. That's real history. Siyad instigated the shit with a good heart, but good hearts doesnt mean REALITY.

Lets start referring to each other as your ALI, YOUR ABDI, YOU THIS...AN INDIVIDUAL..NOT A GROUP.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only people alive today is NOMADS who are still crafting their trade. They are now the top class by keeping the peace, sticking to law(even for 200 years) for some matter of breaches, and our largest GDP sector. Without law, u can't create an economy for the city.

A common law above individuals, a shared law based on the land since that's the only thing common between them a shared location. Farmers are pretty much dead(they were doing bad) to start with but they changing their face a little nowadays becoming small traders, so that's a growth based on where they started in life. Nomads have been up n down in growth but the mainstayer in the long term. The urban class is completely dead waiting for $100 from abroad. Fishing community is doing OK also but not as well as nomads but that can be linked to 'urban' issues dying out their CUSTOMERS.

But their is still growth here or else some of my relatives wouldn't join that industry. Not many joined but some did, and noone does something for nothing. Frankincense game is seasonal so not steady but good gains in peak time. But nothing is going to match the gold rush in sanaag. That's long term wealth that can be passed down generation after generation to start at a nice level in life.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can't twist history to suit you. It's sad but Somalis do this alot because they didn't experience both worlds in Somalia or different experiences and conclude on their 'one experience' as the truth. My father experienced both urban and rural and became both. He has a right to talk about it's pros/cons. Where-as when u haven't and make a history up that doesn't sit well with u is garbage. Like when they keenadiid was bad, if he is so bad why are the greatest people in ur clan under his jurisdiction and his children ilmo sharmarke? wixi dhan aad ku faantan isagay ka hos unkadeen.

It's like my father, he said I don't like some of my boqor policies, but he is the boqor, tarikhda kama been sheegi karo, hadusan wanagsaneen how is it my ancestors were good to me ayuu igu yiri. So he has no choice but to respect him even if he naabnaab. Is he the same lineage, no. Dadka looma diido tarikhda u just accept it and move on. Bari kingdom was like the galgaduud ones. Dad wanagsan ayaa ka soo baxay marka maba cayi kartid boqortoyada niyahow.

It's silly and old type of somalis will see u lack any sort of wisdom to even talk about the nation direction. My dad said he was just like the peasants of galgaduud but in bari, doesn't mean i hate my boqor. They shud also love their keenadiid. He left a legacy for them. Stop being americans and hating the people who got u where u are sxb, we are nothing like americans who turn on our history.

We should be like the UK with boqortoyo dhab ah not american system of peasants is aruriyay tarikh cusub sheeganayo. Islan mahamed who did PL, way husan muxuna yiri? yaan lays dilin wax ma yaalo la dilo intas maku heeshin karna ayuu yiri. Everyone was suprised such a small statement but it made us all agree. Cuz we never seen a collapse of mamul before, so it was wisdom. The boqortoyo laid the foundation of the whole nation.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now we are left with the mudug legacy for 30 years which is in all the ppl mind. See why my father said wax la dhisayo reer mudug ma waydiyo he learned a big lesson after ssdf even tho he was emotional about some tribes getting something they didn't deserve, he said he didn't have 'aragti' fog marku ssdf lacag siin jirey. Basically long story short brothers.

If u treat a tribe good even in name of somalinimo like siyad tried with minorities, it causes other tribes to behave tribally because they think now tribe is more important then merits. Hence it can lead to people who will come along and fool them into their 'idea' which abdillahi yusuf did. He said 'dadkani ma istahilo xukunka' which means in diplomat words 'waa low class bush ppl' in reference to siyad barre and his communist policy. Abdillahi was a MONARCHIST, he wanted the ruling class to rule since he thought that produces good somalis. U need to earn ur way in somalia, hikmadada marki la fahmo they will love u themselves. U cant force it on them sxb

That doesnt mean u cant rule just prove yourself. SYL had many non darod leaders. LAKIN HIKMADOODA AYAY KU GAADHEEN WARYAA. Only reason abdillahi YUSUF was chosen because its a mudug era and my dad loved him, he was the right man he said. Only a few idiots rejected him he said oo meel kale laga soo diraye like jama ali jama who my father met at hajj and said leave him alone dont mount a challenge its a mudug era in somalia. It worked in a way he established the government. Cuz mudug era is QABYALAD they started the idea. Old somalis look at feker ama policyga meeshay ka timid not KUWA MASTER KA NOQDO.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He said the dumbest Somalis who do not abaal guud. He said somalis are different, not all the same but he said the worst type waa kuwa aan abaal guudin. Like when he was living a boarding house with the abgaal host, only kids who paid him back was him. Bought him a full blown house and car. He said to my father 'i never expected out all the kids i housed for u to come back and pay this for me' they all abadoned him. Old somalis are different back then I guess. He said ilmo samatar he doesnt even abaal guud for the man who raised him when ten people were better for what he got. He said how can u give a nation to such TRAITOR.

To my father if u dont abaal guud the one who housed u and gave u a start, u wont care for somalia either. those types waxba lama siinayo. How can u trust those types they didnt even repay the one who invested in him when he was homeless. Somalis nowadays want everything but never earn it. They want the tribe card to get them places, but this can leave horrendous policies for the nation like we had now.

Because back then they will check your history and sumcad like abaal guud and etc noone will give u nothing if they dont like ur history. Why u think habar gedir dhib dambe somalia kama talinayso. Abaal guud xumo bay samayeen, destroyed the nation. He said sumcad is big thing he is still like that and keeping his mouth shut not to destroy the little name he made for himself because nacaska aad dhashid ayaa ku noolan karo. Thats why noone can stand the nation now, only reer mudug ppl iyo kuwa maskaxda ka waaleen ba dalka haayo.

My dad said naabnaab badan dalka waa jogga sida dahir alasow who can just cause controversy and wars. but u only get one islan mahamed oo wax dhisid reebay. Hence they prefer the ppl who can increase them not decrease them cause its easy to decrease anything.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad likes Cisman kaluun so its not qabyalad. He liked siilaanyo till he joined mudug mindset also. But kaluun he said is true wadani, taladisa yaa diidi laha and many sacads also but they perished unfortunately. None cayr, none saleban forget murusade and duduble and marehan. Warsangeli also thats it. Dhulbahante old generation.

Sumcad markad soo dhistid sumcadisa ayuu ilashada so u can trust him plus u know his past. The rest in somalia he said waa reer mudug manta laga reebo in yar dibada jogga iyo dalka gudahisa(oo badiyo badana iska tagay). None ogaden lol except sayidka he listens too. Ogaden mid ba qarni kasta uu soo baxa, majerten each generation according to my father. 20-30 years u find a majerten that convinces people in ogaden maybe 100 years.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Osman mahmoud u find heaps. Not ali saleban. Omar/Issa yes he said. He means dad ka yaabiyo ama wax ku sheega aadan ogayn oo xal keeni kara for something that was never resolved or done. But he said osman mahmoud were more wadani not as much nowadays and care about clan interest first as they feel they laid this nation down for what it is. He tries to tell them, its in history books they cant change it why u care. He tells them this is reer mudug mentality in somalia, not boqortoyo anymore u need to adjust or keep silent. The queen doesnt go around reminding ppl she was their peasant does she? i said just let it go. Cuz my dad is adamant federalism can resolve somalia issue, so he tells them just take a step back.

My father said dad maskax reer mudug leh tarikh maba gali karo, beel buu qancin kara, cause ma aha maskax ka wayn intasi. They end up dying in history as they never leave nothing to be remembered for. He told focus on new things for Somalis. Dhinaca fekerka, when somalis win it, it will go to your name again. Lakin wax dalka dhan qancin kara ama maba gali kartid tarikh dambe.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My dad said that guy who recently died in PL, see his real type osman mahmoud meel aan xaal oolin ayuu ka fekeraya dhinaca GARSOORKA, JUDICIAL SYSTEM. He will swallow that legacy. Someone will focus on ciidamada i bet u as that another area that is huge matter and difficult and lasting legacy ppl to remember. Because in PL haday iyagu isqancin karin somali lama tagan.

You are maskax mudugeed ayaa dalka dhan haysta 91 illa hada hence anything u create will not work, maba haysatan feker ka duwan ki laydin baray, lakin PL waa gaban feker ka duwan, tarikhda ayaa lagu kala duwan yahay. Maxakamda Sare waa Osman Mahmoud. Legacy wayn weeye haday hirgeliyan wax si dhab ah uu shaqayn kara oo aysan REER MUDUG STYLE AHAYN SIDA HADA.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer muduga at least adapt kuwa waqoyiga jogga, kuwa kale lagama badeli karo wixi maskaxda lagu beeray iyo xitaa waqoyiga kkkkk waxay ku tusaysa tarikh la'an TOOS AH. Northern Bari warkooda naga daa. My dad said there is heaps osman mahmoud oo weli aminsan in hamar feker kale lagu beeri karo lakin he told them, listen 500 years waxay soo dhiseen ba meel ku wada dugan, inay ka tanasulan ba roone. They were very PRO hamar and rejecting federalismka not abdillahi yusuf as they make it appear. Feker ayaa lagu kala duwana not fulin ama talo. Even my dad was pro hamar untill he realized it's lost a project he didnt even attend puntland conference. He was trying to work with sacad to reach a peace deal.

Untill Islam mahamed came and was shocked he united them in such a project. So he did a bit of digging to find out and he was told the reason and now he is federalist. So he dont hate centralist. He was one himself till islam mahamad era he said sida reer muduga uu kala nool yihin ba loo kala noolanaya, ileen maskaxdani waqti iyo juhdi badan bay uu bahan tahay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts