Somalia Medical School: Turkish University Graduates its First Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certain people are brainwashed on the forum, if it was their home region theyd be jumping up and down and talking about development. Anywhere else its looked at as something negative. Also no need to assume there aren't other Somali owned unis there are tons. This one obviously and unfortunately is way better though.

@CaliTedesse the school is based in Mogadishu but its students travel from all over. Including your home region lol.

C5A9621C-A573-41FC-A07A-C182530EA56D.jpeg
3065045F-87FA-4531-8649-A598C5B3A574.jpeg
8DAF6571-A2F9-4687-9A78-8946C2F7A318.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
May Allah bless sheikh Erdogan, he has done more for Somalia than any Arab ever has.:salute:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So shameful wallahi billahi. Imagine going home seeing Turkish flags in your home region. Being reminder Everyday that this development is thanks to Turks. Wallahi ttese people have no dhiig, but that's the price they pay I guess for being so incompetent.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Certain people are brainwashed on the forum, if it was their home region theyd be jumping up and down and talking about development. Anywhere else its looked at as something negative. Also no need to assume there aren't other Somali owned unis there are tons. This one obviously and unfortunately is way better though.

@CaliTedesse the school is based in Mogadishu but its students travel from all over. Including your home region lol.
So what if all Somali students go there it's still shameful. I remember when this Turkish doctor btchslapped a Somali nurse.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The staff of Turkish owned Deva hospital in Somali Mogadishu has declared their strike following a Turkish doctor assault on Somali nurse.

Dahiro Maalim Hassan who is a nurse at the private hospital was slapped and spit on by the Turkish doctor following her reaction to an unattended Somali patient in the hospital.
the price that comes with begging

So what if all Somali students go there it's still shameful. I remember when this Turkish doctor btchslapped a Somali nurse.
So why mention Southern Somalia in particular? As if every single region isnt in the same boat when it comes to what youre talking about.

There is nothing shameful about a University producing desperately needed health workers in a country recovering from civil war. Forever with the calacaal.

So shameful wallahi billahi. Imagine going home seeing Turkish flags in your home region. Being reminder Everyday that this development is thanks to Turks. Wallahi ttese people have no dhiig, but that's the price they pay I guess for being so incompetent.
Would you prefer no development at all? Somalis all over Somaliweyn come for treatment there, would you prefer they died? Stop the calacaal and contribute. Its a needed boost for the country to get back on its feet.

If waving a turkish flags means our ppl get world class education that we desperately need, I'd gladly do it. There is nothing worse than misplaced pride. Should I show Turks the door and leave the youth uneducated?

CaliTedesse

VIP
If waving a turkish flags means our ppl get world class education that we desperately need, I'd gladly do it. There is nothing worse than misplaced pride. Should I show Turks the door and leave the youth uneducated?
Turkish education is not world class why else would Turks go world wide for education purposes. It's mediocre but I do agree it's better than nothing especially medical since Somalis have gone through brain drain thanks to War. Just being in your home captial won't feel the same you will see Zoorkish flags everywhere.

Turkish education is not world class why else would Turks go world wide for education purposes. It's mediocre but I do agree it's better than nothing especially medical since Somalis have gone through brain drain thanks to War. Just being in your home captial won't feel the same you will see Zoorkish flags everywhere.

Turks are among the leading countries in medical field. Worlds best eye surgeons and and one of the best hospitals doing eye surgery are in Turkey Istanbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts