Somalia joins al shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read once this Brazilian footballer whose nickname is Somalia faked his own kidnapping in Brazil. I wonder why they nicknamed him Somalia?

Brazil police say footballer Somalia 'faked' his kidnap.

A Brazilian football player will be charged for falsely reporting he had been kidnapped as an excuse for running late for training, police say.

Somalia, a midfielder for the leading Rio de Janeiro club Botafogo, said he had been abducted at gunpoint at about 0700 on his way to the training ground.

But police say CCTV footage from his apartment building showed him leaving late for work at 0900.

Botafogo threatens its players with a 40% pay cut if they are late.

Inconsistencies

Somalia, whose real name is Paulo Rogerio Reis da Silva, told police he had been carjacked and driven around Rio for two hours before having his money and jewellery stolen.

Officers say they became suspicious at inconsistencies in the player's statement and decided to check video footage recorded in his building.

They say the footage showed he had lied about the kidnapping.

Police officials say that if he is found guilty, he could face up to six months in prison.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-12141153

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How the hell was this Brazilian player named Somalia ?
I went to school with a tai chick named Somali and her name was pronounced exactly as Somali is pronounced.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
How the hell was this Brazilian player named Somalia ?
I went to school with a tai chick named Somali and her name was pronounced exactly as Somali is pronounced.
First it was the word warya next minute they're naming themselves Somali:mindblown: wallahi what's this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts