Somalia Italiana has suffered enough trying to appease fugitives from JSL and minorities

The biggest ailment affecting Somalia Italiana was beesha dhexe not getting their fairshare. XSM and his loyal PM Xamze understood this fact. The result is shabaabism etadication in much of the territories inhabited by beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An option to help alleviate these Somalia Italiana problems is to donate JSL fugutive seats to veesha dhexe except 1 token seat so that Qoslaaye can claim he rules the North

Benaadir state has to be created immediately also. The equity situation is even worse in the Senate where beesha dhexe get 20% of seats and one of the minority groups have about 30% of seats

@The Midlands I agree with you that Cabdillahi Ciise was a much stronger SYL leader than Aadan Cadde but even Cabdillahi tried to hard appease shisheeye. Qoslaaye appears stronger than Shariif in terms of appeasement vs beesha dhexe equity

There is no coping here. Tell us why you think beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana only deserve 20% of the senate while on the minority groups have 30%

Who the f*** is somalia Italiana? :westbrookwtf:

We already went over this i.e. why I add the Italian word Italiana to the word Somalia a name given to you the Italian colonialists i.e. ai want it to sink in that Somalia is a colonial word but enough semantics

Lets stay on topic. Should beesha GM/HS/Benaadir get nearly all JSL fugitive MP seats, Benaadir state ratification etc.

Tell us why you think they should get 20% of the senate compared to one if the minority groups who gave 30%

@convincation @killerxsmoke tell us why you it doesnt bother you that beesha dhexe ate the least represented most taxed people of Somalia Italiana

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
There is no coping here. Tell us why you think beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana only deserve 20% of the senate while on the minority groups have 30%

We already went over this i.e. why I add the Italian word Italiana to the word Somalia a name given to you the Italian colonialists i.e. ai want it to sink in that Somalia is a colonial word but enough semantics

Lets stay on topic. Should beesha GM/HS/Benaadir get nearly all JSL fugitive MP seats, Benaadir state ratification etc.

Tell us why you think they should get 20% of the senate compared to one if the minority groups who gave 30%

@convincation @killerxsmoke tell us why you it doesnt bother you that beesha dhexe ate the least represented most taxed people of Somalia Italiana
Tell us why it doesn’t bother you that Garhajis are third class citizens in a state they’re the biggest tribe in?

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I thought you were unionist why do you want somaliland to lose seats. Fgs sees you as federal state.

You don’t want to give seats to south out of goodness of heart it seems like you want more ammo for secession to me

Yaraye

VIP

we have never accepted that title! :westbrookwtf: :westbrookwtf: :westbrookwtf: :westbrookwtf: :ileycry:

Wrong thread wrong meme Im not ictiraafist but tell me why minority/fugitive tax delinquents should get more seats than beesha dhexe tax payers

Tell us why it doesn’t bother you that Garhajis are third class citizens in a state they’re the biggest tribe in?

We are not talking about JSL where Biixi's part and subcommunity lost democratic elections the opposition and sub of Cirro The topic is why shouldnt beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana get most of the MP seats for JSL fugutives fugitive MPs of Somalia Italiana parliament

Why are you and @killerxsmoke against this idea

Should I call Somaliland the land of Arab larpers and britsh cocksuckers? @Gadhwayne

Stop derailing the topic is equity for tax paying beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana parliament. The only losers in plan are fugitive MPs from JSL or arab larpers or whatever name you want to use for the North

Thank you.

This is why people should ignore this man. Unless he calls Somalia by its proper name, he doesn't deserve a response pertaining his posts.

This topic is not about the proper/legal name as in the Law of Union etc. Im just suggesting lets take most of the seats from the JSL fugitives and give it to the xalaal taxpaying beesha dhexe Somalia the territory given that name by colonialists

Dont mention me my friend anymore im done with topics out of Kirisbaaro

How many times have you complained about JSL fugitives supporting your political opponents Formaggio who took HS from you and Qoslaaye who wont give it back. I have a solution to your fugutive MP problem. Give kost of their seats to beesha dhexe Somalia Italians. Reer eastern Hiiraan will get their share of those fugitive seats. Leave 1 token seat for the fugitives so that Qoslaaye can claim he represents JSL

I thought you were unionist why do you want somaliland to lose seats. Fgs sees you as federal state.

You don’t want to give seats to south out of goodness of heart it seems like you want more ammo for secession to me

Beesha SNL/SNM already get token seats in Somalia Italiana parliament. Instead of 10% lets make it less than 1% everybody wins fewer fugitives larping as Irir and selling their votes, less corruption and equity for the xalaal beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana the only/main tax payers

we have nexver accepted that title! :westbrookwtf: :westbrookwtf: :westbrookwtf: :westbrookwtf: :ileycry:

What title and who is we

What do you think of taking most of the seats from the JSL fugitives and giving the seats to the main/only tax paying community under Qoslasye i.e. beesha dhexe Somalia Italians

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Wrong thread wrong meme Im not ictiraafist but tell me why minority/fugitive tax delinquents should get more seats than beesha dhexe tax payers

We are not talking about JSL where Biixi's part and subcommunity lost democratic elections the opposition and sub of Cirro The topic is why shouldnt beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana get most of the MP seats for JSL fugutives fugitive MPs of Somalia Italiana parliament

Why are you and @killerxsmoke against this idea

Stop derailing the topic is equity for tax paying beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana parliament. The only losers in plan are fugitive MPs from JSL or arab larpers or whatever name you want to use for the North

This topic is not about the proper/legal name as in the Law of Union etc. Im just suggesting lets take most of the seats from the JSL fugitives and give it to the xalaal taxpaying beesha dhexe Somalia the territory given that name by colonialists

How many times have you complained about JSL fugitives supporting your political opponents Formaggio who took HS from you and Qoslaaye who wont give it back. I have a solution to your fugutive MP problem. Give kost of their seats to beesha dhexe Somalia Italians. Reer eastern Hiiraan will get their share of those fugitive seats. Leave 1 token seat for the fugitives so that Qoslaaye can claim he represents JSL

Beesha SNL/SNM already get token seats in Somalia Italiana parliament. Instead of 10% lets make it less than 1% everybody wins fewer fugitives larping as Irir and selling their votes, less corruption and equity for the xalaal beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana the only/main tax payers

What title and who is we

What do you think of taking most of the seats from the JSL fugitives and giving the seats to the main/only tax paying community under Qoslasye i.e. beesha dhexe Somalia Italians
I think u should stop writing essays cuz I ain't reading all that
:damsel:

Trending

Latest posts