Somalia is splitting from Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
But also more vulnerable as an island , also note that most islands now are losing land under because of rising water levels for example maldives will lose a lot land.

PS: is Ogaden coming with us :yacadiim:

I think some of it will come with us. But we will clear the southern tip for more space if we want the entire Island to be exclusively ours. Also, it is better to keep the pressure on Ethiopia and have a huge Somali presence.

Isn't the plan to invade the whole Ethiopia btw? LOL.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I think some of it will come with us. But we will clear the southern tip for more space if we want the entire Island to be exclusively ours. Also, it is better to keep the pressure on Ethiopia and have a huge Somali presence.

Isn't the plan to invade the whole Ethiopia btw? LOL.

says who?? the WHOLE of ethiopia! ..... sounds nice :frdfvsb:

what happens if we leave some somali mainland land behind like parts of somaliland Ethiopia will pounce on it like no tomorrow.

says who the WHOLE of ethiopia ..... sounds nice :frdfvsb:

what happens if we leave some somali mainland land behind like parts of somaliland Ethiopia will pounce on it like no tomorrow.

Have you seen the Movie 300? We gonna get on boats by the thousands and in the middle of the night to capture Addis while they sleep. And we will hold the forts till doomsday comes while our Island is secure. We will raise our children with aspirations to participate in these forays of land capture and holding forts, no student gets a national ID unless they do a tour of two years minimum on the Ethiopian SIDE.

You think Somalia was ours? We came and took over the damn desert, and we can do it at our whims in the future.

Genie

The last suugo bender
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you somalis on here i guarantee if every Somali was an author we would dominate the Sci fi and fantasy genre's we make up any sort of xaar to help us sleep better at night , you lot literally dreaming of genocide and destroying cultures just because 'Somalia ha noolato' you lot crack me up go back write books please and leave these poor xabashi's alone and stop holding on to grudges like little girls ...... still sounded nice tho :i83dwbv:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you somalis on here i guarantee if every Somali was an author we would dominate the Sci fi and fantasy genre's we make up any sort of xaar to help us sleep better at night , you lot literally dreaming of genocide and destroying cultures just because 'Somalia ha noolato' you lot crack me up go back write books please and leave these poor xabashi's alone and stop holding on to grudges like little girls ...... still sounded nice tho :i83dwbv:

Hi dear, the grudges are temporary. They(xabashis) will be our best friends and closest allies once we get past issues we have today Inshallah. Our bitterness emanates from our feelings of hopelessness seeing how our country and society had been unable to get its shit together.

With this, my apologies to the feelings hurt with my comments. Ramadan Kareem.

And there still will be Somalis fighting for their tuulos with plasma guns jetpacks and hoover air craft :russ:

Not gonna lie, I would love to see geeljires in space.:ahh:

BBC SOMALI 2098

"Maanta dekadda RV-675 ee Koonfurta Mars waxa ka dhacay dagaal aad uu culus. 5 nin oo Beesha Reer Europa ayaa ku weerarey 2 qof oo ka mid ah Reer Romulon-5. Dagaalkaas oo ka dhexeeya labada beelood oo sababtu eey tahay Barkhad ku taala Koonfurta Meeraha Mars...":drakekidding:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Hi dear, the grudges are temporary. They(xabashis) will be our best friends and closest allies once we get past issues we have today Inshallah. Our bitterness emanates from our feelings of hopelessness seeing how our country and society had been unable to get its shit together.

With this, my apologies to the feelings hurt with my comments. Ramadan Kareem.

Wth its not your fault whats so ever i was trying to be funny lol but think about it if Japan can forgive America for dropping 2 atomic bombs i sure as hell can see us forgiving Ethiopia in the future as well for now however they have to stop supplying Al shabbab before we even take that into consideration but Ramadan Kareem to you too :it0tdo8:.

Wth its not your fault whats so ever i was trying to be funny lol but think about it if Japan can forgive America for dropping 2 atomic bombs i sure as hell can see us forgiving Ethiopia in the future as well for now however they have to stop supplying Al shabbab before we even take that into consideration but Ramadan Kareem to you too :it0tdo8:.
please

don't compare japan and america. The americans helped rebuild japan. The eithopians want us to be in perpetual warfare. As far as i am concerned somalis are cursed by location. cursed to have neighbours like these. if there was any justice on earth we would located somewhere in the far east. away from africa and all its ills

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Djibouti Jeexbouti sacrificed half just to tag along on some squad shi'

full

In 10 million years time, well less than that, Somalis will not exist. Genetic variations between Humans will eventually decrease and all humans will pretty much look the same, the Somali language will die out. Although the language might die out much quicker, i say in the next hundred years or so.

Genie

The last suugo bender
please

don't compare japan and america. The americans helped rebuild japan. The eithopians want us to be in perpetual warfare. As far as i am concerned somalis are cursed by location. cursed to have neighbours like these. if there was any justice on earth we would located somewhere in the far east. away from africa and all its ills

I didn't Compare Japan and America i compared Japan and Somalia , more like Somali people Somali's still curse the Ethiopians , Japanese people had 2 body atomic bombs hit them meanwhile they recovered. Yes America helped them but this isn't the point , i mean if Ethiopia helped us i'm sure large amounts of somalis will still be pissed off at them , my point was we can't seem to let the past be in the past.

Also Aren't you a practicing brother stop saying we're cursed we're not the jews for gods sakes , we have been blessed with a beautiful Country but let down by our reedy politicians who themselves have lost hope for Somalia , Lets not be negative cuz thats feeding into the problem as well.

I didn't Compare Japan and America i compared Japan and Somalia , more like Somali people Somali's still curse the Ethiopians , Japanese people had 2 body atomic bombs hit them meanwhile they recovered. Yes America helped them but this isn't the point , i mean if Ethiopia helped us i'm sure large amounts of somalis will still be pissed off at them , my point was we can't seem to let the past be in the past.

Also Aren't you a practicing brother stop saying we're cursed we're not the jews for gods sakes , we have been blessed with a beautiful Country but let down by our reedy politicians who themselves have lost hope for Somalia , Lets not be negative cuz thats feeding into the problem as well.

Somalis have the right to curse these eithopians who to this day and busy raping somalis in their own country never mind ogaden. Seriously do not ever compare america to eithopia. Ever.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Somalis have the right to curse these eithopians who to this day and busy raping somalis in their own country never mind ogaden. Seriously do not ever compare america to eithopia. Ever.

You're right America is worse , your opinion isn't fact saxib so relax.

Genie

The last suugo bender
America rebuild europe after the second world war. They rebuild japan and helped south korea too.

warya go learn some history lessons

except that wasn't my point to begin with , stop jumping to conclusions not every day playing victims we go no where if we do that. :abuxyga:

Status
Not open for further replies.