"Somalia is rising, IC cant stop the will of Somali people" Farax Macalin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Enjoy this hour long interview he reveals many secrets like how:
- Abby axmed loves his Somali brothers.
-Hassan sheikh tries to sell the sea to Kenya but was mocked and ridiculed so bad for his greed he went to the ICJ
-Somali special troops around 5000 shall eliminate AS as they have been training in the mountainous terrain of Eritrea.
-He says his daughter no longer works tor Farmaajo govt
-He founded Dadaab camp and protected it most vulnerable from Kenyan opportunists looking to settle Somalis in Bantu land
-He says govt of Somalia must continue standing up for sovereignty and political independence.
-Confirms the legality of the recent Parliament vote mentions how Kenya in 2012 also had a functioning parliament 7 months after her mandate expired.
-PL and JL are foreign vassals and are controlled by Kenya and Emirates, mentions complete lack of develeopment in both their areas of control

And many more tidbits enjoy!

-

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo has changed the minds of many Somalians. I’d say 95% of Somalians approve of Abiy Ahmed and support Ethiopia
Abby kept his word and doesnt interfere in Somali political affairs. That alone is gives us breathing space to focus on our enemy Kenya

Abby kept his word and doesnt interfere in Somali political affairs. That alone is gives us breathing space to focus on our enemy Kenya
What do you think is going to happen in the next couple of months do you think deni and madoobe will still be here

I like how they cry now. They thought Two years extension and world will salute N&N :tocry: .
97E88E2E-D95D-4557-A5F7-F9DD9177297C.jpeg

I seen him before on Kenyan channels. For a Kenyan Somali he's heavily invested in Somalia. It sounds off to see former member of Kenyan government shelling hard for a foreign country.

Most Kenya Somalis tend to disassociate with country of origin Somalia and in fact many on Twitter throw their weight behind Kenya to compensate for accusations of disloyalty. This dude is doubling down lol