Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Truly God is the greatest :banderas:

Koonfur Sudan yaa ilmo fragile!

lbRMIVJ.png

Wtf, how dare we lose our 1st spot? :birdman:

Come on my fellow Somalis, we gotta take back our 1st spot. Make Somalia #1Fragile country again :fittytousand:

Nilotic type of Negroid ancestry is bad for developing a state.

South Sudan - most Nilotic country.
Somalia - second most Nilotic country.

/SuugoScience

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure that Kenyans, Ugandans, Tanzanians and Rwandans have something to say about that.

Technically only Northwest Africans (Berbers). Modern Egyptians & native East Libyans are a bit more distinct.

East Libyans, as in, Berbers from Siwa? I heard they were more related to Egyptians than the Berbers to the West.

Also Egyptians and some eastern Berbers tend to have more ssa ancestry compared to Berbers from Algeria, Tunisia and atlas Morocco.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nilotic type of Negroid ancestry is bad for developing a state.

South Sudan - most Nilotic country.
Somalia - second most Nilotic country.

/SuugoScience

You mean pseudoscience. Amun, why do you insist on bringing up a Neolithic admixture to justify state failure. Is it a cop out to exonerate your self of any blame. I wonder what you would be saying if Somalia never collapsed. That we are the master race. :siilaanyosmile:

Apollo

VIP
You mean pseudoscience. Amun, why do you insist on bringing up a Neolithic admixture to justify state failure. Is it a cop out to exonerate your self of any blame. I wonder what you would be saying if Somalia never collapsed. That we are the master race. :siilaanyosmile:

I was stirring up the pot. I don't actually believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts