SOMALIA IS LITTERLY BECOMING A DESERT

The Chinese can stay away f*cking poachers we can easely find a solution on our own but we can take Spain as an example Spain had not long ago
Problems with desertification
It still does tho. Southern Spain is drying up fast and the water abundant north refuses to help them

Al madow is blessed with lots of trees. Planting trees elsewhere will result in increased rainfall and a cooler temperate climate.
Of course. More trees would be good for the environment. As young man you can help. Wallahi send money back home to any tuulo or city. Plant trees. Its 3 dollars for a plant. I planted 100 trees in Ceerigaabo district. Send it to dhalinyaro and have them take pics of it for proof

Of course. More trees would be good for the environment. As young man you can help. Wallahi send money back home to any tuulo or city. Plant trees. Its 3 dollars for a plant. I planted 100 trees in Ceerigaabo district. Send it to dhalinyaro and have them take pics of it for proof
you know villagers in china faced similar issue they saw their land becoming a desert but as a community they fought back and turned their land into big green oasis somalis don't take this serious enough.

you know villagers in china faced similar issue they saw their land becoming a desert but as a community they fought back and turned their land into big green oasis somalis don't take this serious enough.
There are qurbo joog from Minneapolis that sent and planted 1000 trees near ceel buh.

There was reforestation project that was begun in garowe a couple of years back and was run by a group of local youth activists, they were asking 85$ for each tree to get planted but after receiving the money, they'd used an other trick of 85$ per 3 tree. And it's was actually very effective and fruitful project with participation of locals

We have some really good acacia 40m trees we could have whole forests planted that can provide shad and habitats for our wildlife. My goal is to raise enough money to plant 2 million trees.

We have some really good acacia 40m trees we could have whole forests planted that can provide shad and habitats for our wildlife. My goal is to raise enough money to plant 2 million trees.
Why money?? planting trees isn't that difficult

Keeysan

The humble one
Some of this can be applied.
Sudan exploring innovative ways to fight desertification.

The Sahara is strong, which is why Algeria’s desert reclamation failed. In the video I was really taken back when the guy said the leaves on the ground were the tops of buried mature palm trees

Starting off small helps alot. You might not get that much money.
Another is if you guys can get a grant from the un or another organization to help pay for it

Start your own NGO, partner with a INGO and apply for grants from the un/usadf. All you need is a master's in suugo science and an established NGO to write a recommendation for you.

Some of this can be applied.
Sudan exploring innovative ways to fight desertification.

The Sahara is strong, which is why Algeria’s desert reclamation failed. In the video I was really taken back when the guy said the leaves on the ground were the tops of buried mature palm trees
No it isnt they were just too late
SOMALIA isn't maybe about 20 years but we have to act fast

Trending