Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Somalia is invading Somaliland
By
Somaliland Sun
-
February 7, 2018

President Farmajo of Somalia -L- is received by Puntland presodent Gas in Garowe. Photo by garoweonline
Somalilandsun-Since Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo was nominated as President of Somalia, he could not rest from conspiracies against Republic of Somaliland in different forms including diplomatic and finally full-scale war.
Farmajo spends a lot of the public money on media propaganda against Somaliland like social media. He beckons the politicians, businessmen, students and different tribe chiefs (known Traitors in Somaliland) to come to Mogadishu to use against Somaliland.

ECF4C9A5-AC92-4C2C-9CA3-1F40D3774C7D-749x1024.jpeg

Somaliland colonial boundaries
He appoints the traitors in his cabinet, in an attempt to misguide the international community over having support in Somaliland and there are people who don’t support Somaliland independence. He even sponsored militia to disturb the recent presidential elections in Somaliland, mainly in the far east of Somaliland.
The militia troubled voting process by attacking voting centers, stealing ballot boxes and threatened election stuff. The Somaliland National Military Forces chased them away and tightened the grip across far east of Somaliland. The election completed successfully and won praise from international election observers.
The President of Somalia Farmajo who was a member of Siyad Barre regime who committed crimes against humanity in Somaliland (1978 – 1991) including ethnic cleansing, displacement and widespread bombing and killing, violated terms of the agreements between Somaliland and Somalia over airspace management of former Somali Republic.
He unilaterally declared control of the airspace without discussing with Somaliland and ICAO. He installed dummy equipment with help of Italian Mafia in Mogadishu Airport, as part of his illegal claim over control of the airspace.
Furthermore, and due to the silence of the international community over all provocations and hostilities against Somaliland, Farmajo dared to send a minister in his cabinet (a traitor) into Somaliland territory. This is the first time in the history that Somalia President sent a member of his cabinet (traitor) to enter Somaliland territory for incitement. The traitor met members of the local community in the remote areas and encouraged them to take up arms against their own government, Somaliland.
During visit of Farmajo in North-East regions of Somalia known Puntland that borders Somaliland, Farmajo instructed military buildup at the border with Somaliland including many tribal militia who later infiltrated into Somaliland territory. Somaliland army chased the militia and took over the control of TUKO-RAQ village, which fall into the hands of the militia. The militia went back into save heavens in Somalia’s region of Puntland.
First hand reports say, that more pro-Farmajo militia are gathering in order to retaliate. This hostility has direct link with recent visit of Farmajo to Puntland.

IMG_9448.jpg

President Musa Behi pays tribute to Somaliland Armed Forces on its 24th Anniversary
Disingenuously, Farmajo is trying to tell the international community that the conflict is between Somaliland and Puntland but reality is that Mogadishu regime is financing, equipping and mentoring such militia against Somaliland’s democracy and good governance.
Farmajo is supporting the war against Somaliland on the bases of tribe, claiming that majority of the inhabitant of Somaliland’s far east regions belong to Darood tribe, in which Farmajo belongs too.
This is serious claims because there are also Darood kinsmen in Ethiopia and Kenya. The question lingering in mind is, will the Farmajo’s tribe based land-expansion campaign extend into Ethiopia and Kenya like 1963 and 1977.
Farmajo is losing his mind over constant uplift of Somaliland in good governance, democracy and human rights, while his country is falling into starvation, war, terrorism and poor social services.

Farmajo team in Mogadishu is against recent peace agreement between Somailland and KHAATUMO led by Pro. Khalif Galydh and Faysal Ali Wareeb. The agreement was successful and all disagreement settled.

Somaliland used its homegrown peace-making technique to end the difference with KHAATUMO. Today Pro. Galydh, KHAATUMO Leader, is in Hargeisa to further solidify the agreement. The international community welcome the agreement.

The self-styled region of Puntland, Somalia, relocated its forces from the mountainous region of Galgala, which they were fighting Al-Shabab group, to border with Somaliland. This will give Al-Shabab good time to regroup due to failed policy of Farmajo against Somaliland.

Farmajo believes to overpower Somaliland militarily just like his mentor Siyad Barre, which violates the agreement between Somaliland and Somalia under patronage of the international agreement, AU and EU. The agreement states that Somalia and Somaliland should maintain peaceful coexistence and avoid any statement that could trigger rift.

FC25DE2F-1A21-43A3-B424-78CC94FDE8EC.jpeg

President Farmajo of Somalia -L- is received by Puntland presodent Gas in Garowe. Photo by garoweonline
International community and regional government like Ethiopia should know that Mogadishu regime will be sole responsible of any war in the region, because Somaliland is within its 1960 border, while Somalia militia is infiltrating into Somaliland.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia? You mean Puntland :russ:

President farmaajo has got his hands full in Mogadishu the moryaans are blowing themselves up everyday threatening the government talking about farmaajo is a guest in Mogadishu he has if hands full he has no dog in this fight he’s the president of both Puntland and somaliland :comeon:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Stop calaacalka, no ones coming for Somaliland, you're all too paranoid and your hate blinds you. I actually pray Somalia does invade Somaliland and that ilaa Saylac inaan qabsano we've let these childish dreams go on too long

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Stop calaacalka, no ones coming for Somaliland, you're all too paranoid and your hate blinds you. I actually pray Somalia does invade Somaliland and that ilaa Saylac inaan qabsano we've let these childish dreams go on too long
I agree i don't anything will happen till somalia fixes itself. What a weird article that has been posted very baffling.

DRACO

VIP
does this draco dude still live in 1950's

colonial borders map:russ:

some people took gaalo as gods
We are cutting dead the failed Somali republic union .

So it is only right to go back to the REAL boundaries . African countries are based on colonial boundaries you dumb kid.

Read the book the Dangers of redrawing Africa's colonial boundaries .

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
We are cutting dead the failed Somali republic union .

So it is only right to go back to the REAL boundaries . African countries are based on colonial boundaries you dumb kid.

Read the book the Dangers of redrawing Africa's colonial boundaries .
You are a Somalian end of the day .
Your Family back home come to Garowe for their Passports. Somalia Hanoolato
Somaliweyn Hanoolato
Soomaalidiidow Silac uu dhimo aamiin

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliweyn Hanoolato

Well not my family, they travelled to UAE Ethiopia & Djibouti regularly & surprisingly to Turkey with Somaliland Passport

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Well not my family, they travelled to UAE Ethiopia & Djibouti regularly & surprisingly to Turkey with Somaliland Passport
Alla wuxu been badana, maybe Djibouti laakin Ethiopia PassportLaan aya lagu gala so not impressive. And lasty i call bluff in Turkey and UAE

DRACO

VIP
Somaliweyn Hanoolato
Wallahi Iyo billahi none of my family members have ever gone to garowe for Somalian passport . The reason why some somaliland youth have To go to Somalia for passports is because Somalia has not let go and is putting stumbling blocks on Somalilands final legal status. Which will come to a END soon.

That is why I'm preparing a Boycott , divest , sanction website and campaign against federal Gov of Somalia exposing what it has done it the past and the oppression/occupation it is doing to somaliland today . And also at the same time it will introduce more people to learn about somaliland.

I will share the project when it is up and running , could take a while though .

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Wallahi Iyo billahi none of my family members have ever gone to garowe for Somalian passport . The reason why some somaliland youth have To go to Somalia for passports is because Somalia has not let go and is putting stumbling blocks on Somalilands final legal status. Which will come to a END soon.

That is why I'm preparing a Boycott , divest , sanction website and campaign against federal Gov of Somalia exposing what it has done it the past and the oppression/occupation it is doing to somaliland today . And also at the same time it will introduce more people to learn about somaliland.

I will share the project when it is up and running , could take a while though .
So now Somalia occupies Somaliland? And what Oppression? Like your eedo says online, Isaaqu waa yuhuud and Siyaad was hitler

DRACO

VIP
So now Somalia occupies Somaliland? And what Oppression? Like your eedo says online, Isaaqu waa yuhuud and Siyaad was hitler
Yes afweyne is no different to hitler ,
He tried to change population dynamics of a certain group to fill with his people , by filling isaaq lands with ogaden like Hitler's stole Jews gold, property . And then went on a mass cleansing campaign like Hitler's did to Jews afweyne did to isaaq by mass murder.

Maybe once the project is up and running if it goes smoothly I will find raise for a stage TWO and hire Israeli journalists , and Israeli experts they are awesome with spreading propaganda and building relations with government reps &politicians which could support somaliland cause in the west . Btw I fully support Palestine but will use Israelis because no one is better than Israelis in this type of mission.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Yes afweyne is no different to hitler ,
He tried to change population dynamics of a certain group to fill with his people , by filling isaaq lands with ogaden like Hitler's stole Jews gold, property . And then went on a mass cleansing campaign like Hitler's did to Jews afweyne did to isaaq by mass murder.

Maybe once the project is up and running if it goes smoothly I will find raise for a stage TWO and hire Israeli journalists , and Israeli experts they are awesome with spreading propaganda and building relations with government reps &politicians which could support somaliland cause in the west . Btw I fully support Palestine but will use Israelis because no one is better than Israelis in this type of mission.
Listen naagyahow , afweyne violated all clans including his own Marehan Clan , He was Dhashi Shaydaan, you're the only bastards claimimg u want ur own country due to being opresssed. 26yrs ayaa lasoo dhaafay yaa ku gumaaday? Calaacalka beenta iga dhaaf dal dhan oo naagaa ayaa tihin

DRACO

VIP
Listen naagyahow , afweyne violated all clans including his own Marehan Clan , He was Dhashi Shaydaan, you're the only bastards claimimg u want ur own country due to being opresssed. 26yrs ayaa lasoo dhaafay yaa ku gumaaday? Calaacalka beenta iga dhaaf dal dhan oo naagaa ayaa tihin
We are not claiming a new county we are claiming the re-establishment of our country because the Italian somalilanders never respected the union of somali republic . Genocide on Isaaq (the majority clan ) is just one of main reasons we are reclaiming the re-establishment to the previous order instead of attempting to continue with this failed union. FFS just leave us alone ! That's all leave our country alone !
Inshallah my BDS somalia campaign will be a success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts