Somalia is a fake homogeneous country

Somalia is homogeneous by definition, we have the same:

• Culture
  • Language (not sure about this one since there's quite a few different words in the dialects plus there's af maay which is too different)
  • Religion
  • Genetics (Not sure about this one either due to different haplogroups)
  • Looks

All that means nothing though due to the clan system where the major clans are close in size and operate as if they were different ethnicities.

It's no coincidence that the more clan diverse region (Southern Somalia) is the worst whereas Somaliland and maybe Puntland are more peaceful (fewer clans and one clan dominating).

If there was one big clan that dominated the whole of Somalia, we wouldn't have this problem. So yh, Somalia is a diverse country masquarading as a homogeneous one.

Even foreigners have realised:

_RqlHlr-w-m1iZmSbZMyBQmP8JXqamDAQrSF8e0Upv8.jpg

I get angry and embarrassed when a foreigner asks me why Somalis fight among one another as it makes us look stupid when in reality we are a diverse country due to the clan system.

Without the clan system we would be like Botswana, another homogeneous African country who don't have the stupid ethnic divisions we have.

TLDR - Somalia being homogeneous is kind of misleading due to the clan system

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Lol what are u talking about haplogroup dont really mean much if u aren't recently mixed

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yea guys this picture says Ethiopia is less diverse than somalia wtf

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somalia is diverse country and anyone that says we are homogeneous is lying, we have different ethnic groups, the Banadir,Bantus,Bajuuns,Arabs and Barawenese, we also have different languages,religions and cultures.
:mjdontkno:
World-Data-ethnic-composition-pie-chart-Somalia.jpg

Last edited:

• Culture
  • Language (not sure about this one since there's quite a few different words in the dialects plus there's af maay which is too different)
  • Religion
  • Looks

All that means nothing though due to the clan system where the major clans are close in size and operate as if they were different ethnicities.

It's no coincidence that the more clan diverse region (Southern Somalia) is the worst whereas Somaliland and maybe Puntland are more peaceful (fewer clans and one clan dominating).

If there was one big clan that dominated the whole of Somalia, we wouldn't have this problem. So yh, Somalia is a diverse country masquarading as a homogeneous one.

I get angry and embarrassed when a foreigner asks me why Somalis fight among one another as it makes us look stupid when in reality we are a diverse country due to the clan system.

Without the clan system we would be like Botswana, another homogeneous African country who don't have the stupid ethnic divisions we have.

this map gotta be fake. ethiopia is WAY more diverse than somalia but it shows somalia as more diverse. and then countries like the us, australia, and some european countries which have a lot of immigrants are less diverse than somalia?

if somalia is not homogenous because of haplogroups than theres no country that is homogenous.

somalia isn't homogenous though due to bantus and other minorities tribes.

this map gotta be fake. ethiopia is WAY more diverse than somalia but it shows somalia as more diverse. and then countries like the us, australia, and some european countries which have a lot of immigrants are less diverse than somalia?

European countries are very homogeneous, don't let these White supremacists delude you into thinking otherwise. Even Sweden which they say is being taken over is still pretty homogenous.

if somalia is not homogenous because of haplogroups than theres no country that is homogenous.

somalia isn't homogenous though due to bantus and other minorities tribes.

Somalia is homogeneous but acts like a diverse country is what I was trying to say, and the reason is due to the clan system.

• Culture
  • Religion
  • Looks

i understand where you sayin

• Culture
  • Religion
  • Looks

Yeah I don’t want to admit it but I can totally see this! I mean no offense to anyone but there are parts of Somalia I can’t even understand their af Somali, foods or cultures...never mind sharing genealogy w/them. I mean some Somali dialects literately piss me off just by hearing it so yeah I do support 2 country Somalia sometimes and other times I’m like “No! We are one nation under God”, so yeah....

i understand where you sayin

Yeah I don’t want to admit it but I can totally see this! I mean no offense to anyone but there are parts of Somalia I can’t even understand their af Somali, foods or cultures...never mind sharing genealogy w/them. I mean some Somali dialects literately piss me off just by hearing it so yeah I do support 2 country Somalia sometimes and other times I’m like “No! We are one nation under God”, so yeah....

Lol by 2 country what do you mean, Somalia and Somaliland? Because that won't fix Somalia since it would still be too diverse clan wise.