Somalia infuriated with Somaliland business engagements

Status
Not open for further replies.
bz12-somaliland3.jpg

Somaliland’s recent signing of mega development deals with United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Ethiopia has left Somalia infuriated.

Somaliland President Muse Bihi last month made visits to the United Arab Emirates and Ethiopia where he signed agreements to have the oil-rich Middle East state restore the Berbera Airport.

The UAE, already expanding the port of Berbera key to maritime business in the Suez Canal linking the horn of Africa and the Middle East and also serve landlocked Ethiopia, will also set up an electricity plant in the city to power up to 25 megawatts.

But Somalia is not happy with the business dealings Somaliland is engaging in and the fact that President Bihi was given red carpet reception in the UAE and Ethiopia where the Somaliland flag was hoisted and national anthem played.

Somalia government has written to the UN Security council complaining about Somaliland’s engagements.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Whats there to be mad about, if Federalism is to work, let every region sign its own economic deals.

Somalia is behaving like a Palestinian crying for respect :drakelaugh::deadosama::deadpeter:.
Somalia? More like ugandishu ing..
They have no solution and zero authority.. They can't even secure their own villa h. u. t. u. Backyard. Yet they're infuriated by the development deals of Somaliland.. Well no body's gonna wait for a failed Somalia for another 30+ years to come.. I say well done to somaliland.. No envy or jealousy from here.. Hope you get the best out of the deals you signed and hope it brings development to your region.

DRACO

VIP
Somalia? More like ugandishu ing..
They have no solution and zero authority.. They can't even secure their own villa h. u. t. u. Backyard. Yet they're infuriated by the development deals of Somaliland.. Well no body's gonna wait for a failed Somalia for another 30+ years to come.. I say well done to somaliland.. No envy or jealousy from here.. Hope you get the best out of the deals you signed and hope it brings development to your region.
Yes , I mean Somalian gov when I say Somalia. I agree they should mind their own business or they will be dealt with .

And where are you from Djibouti , PL or JL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts