Somalia important partner of Qatar: GCO response to New York Times article

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The failing NYT is a igushubo news outlet after reading it again it struck me it's all based on IF

Many articles related to Somalia where Fake as f%%$
The New York Times is one of the most reputable news sites in the world you dumb böon. They have a voice recording which Qatar themselves haven't even disputed, yet you're saying it's fake? How much money are you getting to wash their balls?
:heh:

The New York Times is one of the most reputable news sites in the world you dumb böon. They have a voice recording which Qatar themselves haven't even disputed, yet you're saying it's fake? How much money are you getting to wash their balls?
:heh:

"If accurate, his claims are striking new evidence of the potential for the competition among Persian Gulf states to inflame strife across the Horn of Africa"

You dumb dh4b4cyo have no reading comprehension nor sense
:noneck:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"If accurate, his claims are striking new evidence of the potential for the competition among Persian Gulf states to inflame strife across the Horn of Africa"

You dumb dh4b4cyo have no reading comprehension nor sense
:noneck:
That was before Qatar admitted it was true by not denying it in their statement. Try harder my hunter-gatherering friend.
:mjlol:

That was before Qatar admitted it was true by not denying it in their statement. Try harder my hunter-gatherering friend.
:mjlol:

:gucciwhat:

"Khalifa al Muhannadi is not, and has never been, an advisor of any sort to the government of the State of Qatar"

Your parents neglected your reading ability

If this is admitting then your not a slow crow :ftw9nwa:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:gucciwhat:

"Khalifa al Muhannadi is not, and has never been, an advisor of any sort to the government of the State of Qatar"

Your parents neglected your reading ability

If this is admitting then your not a slow crow :ftw9nwa:
Then why was he recorded speaking with the Qatari ambassador admitting to bombing Somalis? Why did the Qatari ambassador respond with a knowing smile?

You know exactly what happened. You even admitted it yesterday but you've since walked it back. The reason why you refuse to admit it now is because you know that your traitorous president is complicit.

Innocent Somali civilians and soldiers were murdered by your traitorous president and his masters. This is an undeniable fact and once Puntland completes its investigation (the one that the terrorist FGS refuses to cooperate in), it will become even more clear.

All you're doing is demonstrating the lengths that you will go to defend your traitorous president and his Arab terrorist masters. I knew you were a partisan shill before but this really takes the cake. This is a new low even for you. I never want to see you pretending to be a wadani again. Enemies like you are the reason why blood is spilled in this country everyday and why we will never be a country again.

Then why was he recorded speaking with the Qatari ambassador admitting to bombing Somalis? Why did the Qatari ambassador respond with a knowing smile?

You know exactly what happened. You even admitted it yesterday but you've since walked it back. The reason why you refuse to admit it now is because you know that your traitorous president is complicit.

Innocent Somali civilians and soldiers were murdered by your traitorous president and his masters. This is an undeniable fact and once Puntland completes its investigation (the one that the terrorist FGS refuses to cooperate in), it will become even more clear.

All you're doing is demonstrating the lengths that you will go to defend your traitorous president and his Arab terrorist masters. I knew you were a partisan shill before but this really takes the cake. This is a new low even for you. I never want to see you pretending to be a wadani again. Enemies like you are the reason why blood is spilled in this country everyday and why we will never be a country again.

Wadani kulaha this is from a guy who calls the president complicit on a NYT crap that is under investigation

Stop your bloody crying m8, ain't nobody give a damn.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wadani kulaha this is from a guy who calls the president complicit on a NYT crap that is under investigation

Stop your bloody crying m8, ain't nobody give a damn.
The New York Times isn't the same as the propaganda media outlets you're used to consuming. It is the most reputable news outlet in the world. You're only making yourself look like an idiot by pretending it's the same as your favourite Al Jazeera (which is completely owned and funded by Qatar).

Farmajo's actions speak for itself. If he wasn't afraid of being implicated, he would have no trouble investigating a report that a foreign entity has been carrying out a bombing campaign inside the country that he purports to govern.

The munaafiqnimo of Farmajo and people like yourself is the reason why Mogadishu is in the state that it is in today and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

The New York Times isn't the same as the propaganda media outlets you're used to consuming. It is the most reputable news outlet in the world.

tenor (4).gif