Somalia: I Am Selling My Son for Food, Galmudug Father Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The only thing warming my heart is that it is a Faarax that is being sold for an apple :mjlaugh:

But still sad :mjcry:
Comparing a grown woman living comfortably in the west selling herself with her consent for an apple to a baby that's being sold by his father against his will in Somalia during drought? Just slit your wrist & end this bullshit you call life:farole:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I read in a Hadith during the end times many women will follow the dajjal system to the point where you have to chain them in order to prevent them from going out & following it.

What the f*ck kinda nonsense is that??

What's the point of selling your child to a god knows what type of life, if this situation is likely to happen in another couple of years.

It's better to just all die than sell one of your children.

Somalis need to stop having so many fucking kids when they cant even feed one. Wallahi this retarded mentality of 'god will provide' needs to stop.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why tf would you sell your child? I hope he isnt serious. Better die together than sell your child.

He is not selling a son but is daughter :draketf: someone should investigation if he sold children before.

This video is from PL.
@ 0:33 "hadii puntland aysan waxba ii qabaneyn"

Here is the full story.
http://kowtharmedia.com/2017/03/15/...iisa-si-kuwa-kale-uu-naftooda-ugu-badbaadiyo/
https://horufadhimedia.com/2017/03/...d-ah-iib-ku-doonaya-iyo-arrin-yaab-leh-video/

Allah ha u gargaaro.
someone should investigation if he sold children before.
He doesn't need investigation, you can see he's clearly desperate.
:snoop:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I have No idea But is it sad story.. those children should be taken away from him
Who would buy a child in Somalia? He shouldn't be getting the publicity. The harsh climate/famine and instability could prompt and spread desperation. At that point, it wouldn't be a stretch for it to become a thing.

VixR

Veritas
Why cant you adopt them tho:lolbron:
I just watched another video where an old lady was saying that xoolo is of more importance to miyi people than their children. He looks completely relaxed in the video. I guess there's no attachment, or he's delirious. He felt hunger and so the child can go, get rid of one mouth to feed the other mouths, and his. Man, is life cheap. And meanwhile, the relief money is being swiped. Hell, in a word.

Hopefully, one day I might adopt. But this problem is bigger than adoption. Something's gotta give.

I know the situation is bad because of the drought but He needs to do something instead selling is kids. Like the reporter suggested he should go hunting and trap birds or whatever he can get. Reer miyi baan ahay shaqo ma aqaan buu ku leeyahay. Cirka cuntadu kama soo dagayso sidii nabi Muuse cs. 10 caruur ah intay dhalaan bey rabaan inay gacmaha iyo luggaha isasaartaan waxaas ma shaqeynayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.