Somalia has given up on claiming Somaliland: "Somalias federal model consists of 5 Federal States"

You can't force unity on people, Take note from us Ethiopians. Our dictators tried to force unity on Eritrea and failed. Best of wishes to Somalia and Somaliland.

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
May be so, but regardless of what happens, Somaliland probably won't ever be recognized. It'll flare up other independence movements across Africa. 14 out of the 193 countries recognize Taiwan.

Somaliland is in that same boat. The only thing I may see happening is if Mogadishu can't control federal member states, Somaliland may be given the keys to the fortress and control the entirety of Somalia.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
we gonna separate from Somaliland soon
1621378537251.png

Khaatumo hanoolato

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
May be so, but regardless of what happens, Somaliland probably won't ever be recognized. It'll flare up other independence movements across Africa. 14 out of the 193 countries recognize Taiwan.

Somaliland is in that same boat. The only thing I may see happening is if Mogadishu can't control federal member states, Somaliland may be given the keys to the fortress and control the entirety of Somalia.
i rather die and kiss amhara ass than come under SL that ain't gonna work

Flaring up independence across other African countries is a strawman argument. The African Union fact finding mission in Somaliland mentioned that no such thing would occur
IMG_20210518_175859.png

Strange analogy that you made considering that Taiwan never declared independence

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
Flaring up independence across other African countries is a strawman argument. The African Union fact finding mission in Somaliland mentioned that no such thing would occur
View attachment 185388

Strange analogy that made considering that Taiwan never declared independence
Interesting, thanks. Will give it a read