Somalia has been hit with a flood, 400,000 people across the country displaced

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Our people are already suffering so much, and these al-shaytaans want to add to their struggles. Ilaahay ha cadabo!
:birdman:

Why do somalis suffer from water shortages? the sky has opened up and blessed us many times and yet we cannot come up with simple measures of preserving and purifying the water. A septic water treatment tank alone costs £4000 only, imagine if the millions of somali diaspora chipped in to donate only £10 each we could easily raise £10 million to build 2500 septic tanks (do the math 10,000,000 divided by 4000)in 18 regions of somalia. Till a proper charity is set up somalis stay losing.

:francis:

During famine somalis pray for rain and after all those months of praying. You get rain and now it’s rains you complain? Whats the matter?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Somalis don't get their act together, I guess mother nature will sort you out, it knows no nation or boundary and swallows all who don't prepare for her. Far worse things to come in the future. Desertification and livestock dying, Droughts, Tsunamis, Diseases, short life spans, ignorance growing to uncontrollable rates. Infact Tsunami has already begun on the coastal areas of Hafun zone and not to mention larger neighbors pushing in on an new expansion. This all can happen co-currently and as evolution teaches it's always slow and un-noticable at first before it's to late.

Ahhhhhhh Mother nature always has the last say.

There is no excuse where is the 3 billion gdp going if not to improve infrastructure. In 1858 the british government gave joseph bazalgette 3 million (80 million in 2018) to build sewage systems that work till today and our government officials can't spare 90 million. No those ppl are being ripped off!!! no way all that money is wasted and not spent because they are short of money. The government is corrupt it doesn't even cost more than 2 million to build a water treatment plant.

https://www.samcotech.com/how-much-does-an-industrial-water-treatment-system-cost/

:bell:

Ajuran Empire were truly ahead of their time. They never suffered from droughts and were eating good and were really wealthy. Compare that to southern Somalia now who aren't centralized and suffering? Ajuran Empire governance lasted almost 500 years and Somalia from 1960 to 1991? :wow:

Somalis are a shame to their noble ancestors.:snoop:

My people were the only hydrolonic empire in Africa at the time. Set up aquifers and dams had absolute control of Jubba and Shabelle.

Now look at us smh

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My people were the only hydrolonic empire in Africa at the time. Set up aquifers and dams had absolute control of Jubba and Shabelle.

Now look at us smh

Not only your people who were Hawiye but also @yuusufdiin clan who are Rahanweyn along with Bimaal and the rulers: Ajuran all contributed to the legacy of southern Somalia medieval history.

Not only your people who were Hawiye but also @yuusufdiin clan who are Rahanweyn along with Bimaal and the rulers: Ajuran all contributed to the legacy of southern Somalia medieval history.

Lol I know fam my mom is Ajuran. GJ were in the noble courts as well due to our connection w/ our Irir brothers. S. Somalia needs centralized monoarchy again I don’t care which clan does it just restore our region again :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts