Somalia Geographical Zones

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick of this nation not understanding 'regions' are based on 'nature, mountains, rivers, desert' and common 'environments' that shape common cultures, language, philosophies, occupations, settled/unsettled, etc.

I am definitely certain that's how the Colonialist saw Somalia as they were in 'renaiisance' product society that was used for colony purposes in our story but he can if he wants he adopted the culture of excellence and was carving your ass up 200 years later lol, the renaissance way.

How is PL called the 'south'? it's a Sultanates(two endorsed by italy and oman not Iskisa isku taagay), Just like it's regional govt today not iskisa, it's legit waxani dude locally/SFG/Globe. Somali will still argue PL doesn't exist, wat the f*ck is this non-renaissance mind-set? It is a REAL state, you need to accept it, no-one said you have to 'like' it, that's up to you, u emotional prick. That's where I walk away from this society that is against 'global guide-lines' of reality.

Somali_map.jpg

Italians viewed the Majerteniya/Hobyo as 2 region due to 'desert', as subject to the 2 exiled and jailed sultan, same environment(roaming people) who require a 'sultanate' method not 'colony' lol,like DUHHH dude it's not settled place to rule in these areas. The Italians then 'split' those below the 'river' as one community, smaller clans, not one clan dominating, small axises and into 'one regional' zone profile called the SOUTH..

I think Jubaland got another 'zoning' based on their river-tribal families-occupation-culture-etc.

But when you look at 'MAP' and use 'basic' knowledge of Direction Ogadeniya is 'Western' Zone of Somali Regional axis,. PL 'Eastern' zone. Beletwayne to Kismayo may-be 'lumped' as the South and then 'sub divided' again into JL/BAY/Hawiye/Minorities basically, cause their 'settled', it may have been different for JL as 'nomadism' is still 'largely' practised and requires maybe different 'governance' that is more effective.

PS - But I am not follower of Pan-Nationalism and feel it's out-dated, has proven to cause 'wars' constantly like Ogadeniya, Europe wars were fuelled by it, if u unite on 'race, qabil, or gang' and u look like me and shud team up kkkkk 'renaissance' is missing in that culture. The world will do the same, it sparks a 'race' and more garbage of the same shit. I am un-decided on 'Commies' and they may just be misrepresented due to 'bad applications or agenda' driven by 'corrupt' not the system being the problem.