Somalia famine. Never Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
It was eight years ago today when the famine led to the death of more than a quarter of a million people – half of them were children.

I want to make sure that doesn’t happen again, ever.

For every donation made to the (Action against hunger Somalia). Or any other organization of your choice that functions in Somalia I will double that up to a $100,000.

Just take a screenshot and post it here when you make the donation.

https://www.actionagainsthunger.org/countries/africa/somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
20180219220234_1024x1024.jpg

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There will be a famine every year from now on and there is nothing that can be done about it. Don't waste your money. Let old bones lie

wars

Inhermouth
You would have permanently fed a beggar if you thought him how to fish

Are You Interested in giving your time to help those in need, in poverty, and in despair, by volunteering abroad? I will gladly provide you with flights and accommodations so that you can take some of your precious time off to help them learn whatever skills that you are qualified to teach that might help them better their lives.

wars

Inhermouth
There will be a famine every year from now on and there is nothing that can be done about it. Don't waste your money. Let old bones lie

I am an eternal optimists by nature, I will take my chances.

Skip the Starbucks this week and donate $5 and I got $5 on it.

Wars

That sort of a challenge isn’t a good way to motivate people to be generous and donate to a noble cause. With this type of a challenge, even a person with intellectual disability could smell a con. There is no way, you could donate a dollar for a dollar for all donors. Charity should never be a challenge, but a moral duty for every human being to help others who are suffering.

Last edited:

wars

Inhermouth
Wars

That sort of a challenge isn’t a good way to motivate people to be generous and donate to a noble cause. With type of a challenge, even a person with intellectual disability could smell a con. There is no way, you could donate a dollar for a dollar for all donors. Charity should never be a challenge but a moral duty for every human being to help others who are suffering.

@AussieHustler a dollar for a dollar up to $100,000.00 for a legitimate non profit organization of YOUR own choice.

If you donate a penny I will double that to two cents.

I don’t know how I would be conning anyone? You choose the charitable organization and I will match your donation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wars .....Did u take a break from your qabyalaad shenanigans???

0384d7e807a0f830fc34e813f66d0fa2_002-2-please-take-my-mother-in-law-1959945_800_0.jpg

@AussieHustler a dollar for a dollar up to $100,000.00 for a legitimate non profit organization of YOUR own choice.

If you donate a penny I will double that to two cents.

I don’t know how I would be conning anyone? You choose the charitable organization and I will match your donation.

Wars

How will one know that you will match their donations after they press the pay button?

I will be waiting for you to make a contribution you greedy bastard!

Wars

Sxb, add a bit of xaddiis and verses and you might scam some Somalis like the great swindler Mr Dabcaser, but with this kind of a challenge, you couldn’t even scam @mrlog with dementia.

Last edited:
This is a good cause and wether this man is scamming you or not you will still get the ajir due to the intention wether the money goes to the cause or farmaajos re election campaign.

Wars i think the problem may be people calling bullshit at the large amount your matching and the flights and accomidation your promising for volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts