Somalia EX President Mohamed Farmaajo's and Ethiopian PM's Cellphone is Hacked by An Arab Country (Whattapp Conversations Leaked)

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Don’t compare Somali hero who brought Somalia from the Ashes and Abiye puppet from Bufflo
Good bless President AY
Puppet won’t be in Villa Somalia without President AY

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Manafesto logs in on Somalispot and starts a thread on a Isreali created software tabbing the Ex President of Somalia and the first thing that comes to a Barre Fanatic user is......but your Adeer was a good friend with Ethiopia lol:ayaanswag::shookgabre:

Anyway, you Gedo kids need to stop parroting around with A.Y brought Ethiopian forces to Somalia when your uncle Ina Haji Masala was the first one to do so in 1990s.

View attachment 214319

it was also your Other uncle Barre who relinquished Ogedenia for Ethiopia just to cut arm supplies to SSDF/SNM/USC, you guys are biggest Ethiopian booty scratchers and you know that, but you consider to act blind.
Ina Masaale didnt march Ethiopian troops into Xamar and mass murder people. What a bad comparison

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How can you criticize Farmaajo when your own president Cabdullahi Yusuf invited Xabashis in Somalia and was protected by them?

Manafesto logs in on Somalispot and starts a thread on a Isreali created software tabbing the Ex President of Somalia and the first thing that comes to a Barre Fanatic user is......but your Adeer was a good friend with Ethiopia lol:ayaanswag::shookgabre:

Anyway, you Gedo kids need to stop parroting around with A.Y brought Ethiopian forces to Somalia when your uncle Ina Haji Masala was the first one to do so in 1990s.

View attachment 214319
it was also your Other uncle Barre who relinquished Ogedenia for Ethiopia just to cut arm supplies to SSDF/SNM/USC, you guys are biggest Ethiopian booty scratchers and you know that, but you consider to act blind.
AY Brought xabashis in Somalia in the 70s. He was the first one to do so and did it again in 2007. Why are u denying history bro?

I am not denying anything, just saying this thread is about Farmaajo submission to Ethiopia as of today and you are going back in decades, let us stay in topic.
received_221366796272671.jpeg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

View attachment 214319

I am not denying anything, just saying this thread is about Farmaajo submission to Ethiopia as of today and you are going back in decades, let us stay in topic.View attachment 214321
The guy’s brain is Dead 😀😀😀

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ina Masaale didnt march Ethiopian troops into Xamar and mass murder people. What a bad comparison

Trust me, I would rather have him March to Mogdishu than to Gedo just to massacre his fellow clans men, AY would never have allowed Ethiopian forces in Puntland

How ever your political elites like Barre Huraale, Masale and Farmaajo brought ERDF to Gedo for support against other Marehans.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Trust me, I would rather have him March to Mogdishu than to Gedo just to massacre his fellow clans men, AY would never have allowed Ethiopian forces in Puntland

How ever your political elites like Barre Huraale, Masale and Farmaajo brought ERDF to Gedo for support against other Marehans.
Itihaad were the fathers of AS the terrorist faction. We kicked them out and Ethios helped us. We are not soft on terrorists like your Beesha Cali Saleeban hosting Daacish in Qandala

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Are you denying SSDF got Ethiopian support and helped them infiltrate Somalia? Go ahead and deny history, go ahead with your alternative facts
Now yout pervious points was SSDF or AY?, stick to one point kid :reallymaury: .

Why did he seem support from Somalia's archenemy ? AY fought in 77 and risked his life only to join Menghistu just a few years later. What did he think the Ethiopian would do? Let him keep conquered Territory? Where's the logic saaxib.
AY made a huge mistake, just admit it
The only mistake he made was not killing Siad Barre when he had the chance.

How can you criticize Farmaajo when your own president Cabdullahi Yusuf invited Xabashis in Somalia and was protected by them?
At least AY had an excuse. He was in a dangerous city surrounded by hostile clans. Had he invited foreign forces to protect him in PL, then I'd have no respect for him. Having said that, what excuses did Sheikh Sharif and Hassan Sheikh have to have foreign forces protect them in a city dominated by their Abgal clan?

Som

VIP
At least AY had an excuse. He was in a dangerous city surrounded by hostile clans. Had he invited foreign forces to protect him in PL, then I'd have no respect for him. Having said that, what excuses did Sheikh Sharif and Hassan Sheikh have to have foreign forces protect them in a city dominated by their Abgal clan?
He was the president of all of Somalia not just PL. The fact you make it about qabil and deegaan shows you are missing the point.
AY is the one who basically started the foreign occupation in Somalia by inviting ethiopians, the others could not kick out the African union forces because of previous agreements and the International community

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He was the president of all of Somalia not just PL. The fact you make it about qabil and deegaan shows you are missing the point.
AY is the one who basically started the foreign occupation in Somalia by inviting ethiopians, the others could not kick out the African union forces because of previous agreements and the International community
For your info, ethiopia were in Somalia in 90s.

View attachment 214295

Continued............

Abiye Ahmed : "I guard you in your own capital City and even provide your security detail expensea since you don't trust your own Somali soldiers wbecause of a Cuqdad your uncle Barre created in the first place.

Farmaajo: But..... Papa Abiya, I cant even go to the toilet without your Amisom Soldiers inspecting my nuts, they even take their time fondling with it longer than they should be, it always Sergeant Samuel Bakoki over there, I think he is gay or somethi..........

Abiya Ahmed :" Look.... Mrs,Cheese,I don't have a fucking time talking about yours spooning stories with your night guards which we should be reducing since they are running us dry.

Farmaajo: but......... I am.... your best man and yo.....urrrr loyal soldier,no one does what I do doooo....do..du... for you, HSM,SS,AAW cant replace me if you are thinking of selecting them election......

Abiye Ahmed: We already have a someons on our eyes and our candidate is not some dumb Buffalo cab driver from a small clan,he will replace you this election, oK? Kabish, ata boy....

Farmaajo: Who? la Xawla

Abiyo Ahmed : You know her

Farmaajo: What,! her!!you are joking?

Abiy Ahmed: I don't joke with my employees

Farmaajo: Who then??? so....so. that I Can order the CBB to go on her on Twitter

Abiya Ahmed : Your Wife

Farmaajo: C'mon, the women can't even move out of the bed, by the way ,she was not breathing last time I went to her room in the basement under my bunker basement( chuckles akwardly)

Abiy Ahmed: Waryaa Caaq,did you kill her like Ikran Tahlil, be honest you sciopath.

Farmaajo: Look, I don't touch any dead bodies or perform no murders, I just go on my WhatsApp acct and text either this A.S number or Fuad at the NISA, they handle that for me... did you forget that half of Alshabaab worforce are Marehans, my tribe....

Abiye Ahmed: hold up.
didid you say you order your hits on WhatsApp too ? Did I get that right BushBoy?

Farmaajo: well,all my communication is through WhatsApp even if I want to call a numbers within Mogdishu,Qatar asked me do so..

Abiya: (Slaps the Ex President and spits) you are dismissed, call your daughter on your way out.

:mjlol::pachah1:
Top notch fanfic mate

I feel like you would do well on wattpad

Trending

Latest posts