Somalia enemies are Somali politicians first

u would have to be a mindless fool to think any of these somali regional authorities arent corrupted or corruptible. And even a bigger fool to give loyalty to regions. Think of somalia as a sinking ship and political offices are basically the life boats... why would these politicians stay in any corners (somali regions) of the sinking ship and try fixing them?? They would rather collect as much as they can from this sinking ship and get off. These corrupt politicians opt-out a sustainable development in somalia for few milions in exchange. Some of these developments are capable of making $100 million a year and they are traded for about 30 million and this due to seeking quick enrichment because these fools have no long term vision (even for themselves)

This is not true, he wanted the port to be sold which is true, however he also told UAE that the decision lies with harti on the ground. After Harti disagreed, UAE are throwing a fit now after they realized garacad will be a self sufficient port. Deni is caught in the middle. How far will the arabs go? we shall see.

and even if it is true, Somalia needs deni’s harsh treatment of AS to defeat them, so there’s nothing against him gaining election funds, but not at the expense of northern expenditure. Deni is not a warlord like those two FMS or he’s not going to make a business out of social services and bulldoze hospitals, rest easy.

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
This is not true, he wanted the port to be sold which is true, however he also told UAE that the decision lies with harti on the ground. After Harti disagreed, UAE are throwing a fit now after they realized garacad will be a self sufficient port. Deni is caught in the middle. How far will the arabs go? we shall see
Good on the Harti Elders, f*ck the UAE.

u would have to be a mindless fool to think any of these somali regional authorities arent corrupted or corruptible. And even a bigger fool to give loyalty to regions. Think of somalia as a sinking ship and political offices are basically the life boats... why would these politicians stay in any corners (somali regions) of the sinking ship and try fixing them?? They would rather collect as much as they can from this sinking ship and get off. These corrupt politicians opt-out a sustainable development in somalia for few milions in exchange. Some of these developments are capable of making $100 million a year and they are traded for about 30 million and this due to seeking quick enrichment because these fools have no long term vision (even for themselves)

what qabil are you?

what qabil are you?
Soomali
This is not true, he wanted the port to be sold which is true, however he also told UAE that the decision lies with harti on the ground. After Harti disagreed, UAE are throwing a fit now after they realized garacad will be a self sufficient port. Deni is caught in the middle. How far will the arabs go? we shall see.

and even if it is true, Somalia needs deni’s harsh treatment of AS to defeat them, so there’s nothing against him gaining election funds, but not at the expense of northern expenditure. Deni is not a warlord like those two FMS or he’s not going to make a business out of social services and bulldoze hospitals, rest easy.
The fact that he wanted to sell a port that is made by investment of the people is enough to throw him in with all the other terrible regional leaders. And how is he giving AS harsh treatment? "Somalia needs deni" is just a depressing statement

Soomali

The fact that he wanted to sell a port that is made by investment of the people is enough to throw him in with all the other terrible regional leaders. And how is he giving AS harsh treatment? "Somalia needs deni" is just a depressing statement
you're hiding behind the name somali to mask your qabil agenda. I don't trust none of you unionist niggas.

Soomali

Bro look at his opposition they leave him no choice. They getting funded by qatar &UAE to be the next president. PL leaves no room for money to be taken so he’s doing all he can to become president, so that he can do more for PL.

I mean that AS are not his cousins or family, so he’s ok with executing them in the hundreds.

Sources are clearly necessary, but as far as I've understood, PL was strongly aligned with the UAE, whereas the FGS had backing from Qatar and Turkey. It's possible that there was a misunderstanding, or perhaps some confusion or incompetence in how Deni managed negotiations with the UAE. It wouldn't surprise me, however, if he had explored other options, perhaps with Ethiopia or even Qatar, and was playing hardball to secure maximum amount of concessions before reaching a settlement. This is all, admittedly, speculation based on the questionable sources OP provided.

But as with all Somali politicians, incompetence is most likely the case.

Last edited:
Bro look at his opposition they leave him no choice. They getting funded by qatar &UAE to be the next president. PL leaves no room for money to be taken so he’s doing all he can to become president, so that he can do more for PL.

I mean that AS are not his cousins or family, so he’s ok with executing them in the hundreds.
don't say "so that he can do more for PL". If he runs for president and wins inshallah, he will do more for all of Somalia. Don't push the narrative he's in it for his region only if he was to become president of somalia

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

We’re not advanced enough to have countries as our enemies yet, until then our enemies are balding fat 70 year old men

you're hiding behind the name somali to mask your qabil agenda. I don't trust none of you unionist niggas.
Wallahi i have zero qabil agenda but believe wat u want. Why would i have qabil agenda when i grew up in the west where there is zero tribalism influence or environment?? It makes zero sense for any of us who didnt grow up in somalia to have "qabil agenda " unless we are mindless fools whos thinking is shaped by the mentality of tribal parents or somali elders

Trending

Latest posts