Somalia Doesn’t Have To Fight To Conquer: Somalis Are Already Africa’s Kings And Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soma oil and gas CEO is cadaan buddy, lol somalis are dominating the fuel industry you can't be serious, yeh im not going to argue about the money transfer, and last but not least somalis dominating the real estate game in east africa your having a laugh.

First of all nobody is talking about Soma oil and gas which is an oil exploration firm based in Engalnd.

They are actually doing pretty well in the real estate game in Kenya,Tanzania and Uganda companies like
Integrated Property Investments Limited and the likes have launched several multimillionaire real eastate projcets.

Second tell us how self criticizing means self hate ?

Self-criticizing should be done in a constructive manner. You don't lament over an article for celebrating Somalis being entrepenerial and business savy esepcially if agree with it and spewing hatefilled unrelated rethoric pretty much shows you have some internal issues.

Ruunta ina luu iskuu sheego waaye you see a few somalis doing okay in a few areas doesn't mean they are dominating in the areas they practice in.

You really think people would notice if just a few Somalis were doing well are you that delusional.

His idea of dominating the fuel industry is a small company in Kenya which markets oil products locally, it doesn't even produce it. :meleshame:

Actually not true at all there are several somali fuel companies branched out in several regions in East Africa quite successful.. Alot of them have become franchises and one of them recently opened after success in east African in Somalia.

For example the kenyan one you are talking about http://www.hasspetroleum.com/

Hass Petroleum which has significant presence in South Sudan,Tanzania,Uganda and Kenya pretty much everyelse in East Afica. Recently even branched out to Somaliland and is the leading Fuel company in the whole of Eastern Africa region

hass%20petroleum%20logo_001.jpg

8. Shire Petroleum & Gateway
main-banner2.jpg

Which is based in Uganda.

5. City Oil.
CityOilUganda.jpg

which is also based in Uganda

Then you have

6. Continental Oil Company

2ujjwcz.jpg

Which operates in Zambia there are probably more companies i didnt mention.

First of all nobody is talking about Soma oil and gas which is an oil exploration firm based in Engalnd.

They are actually doing pretty well in the real estate game in Kenya,Tanzania and Uganda companies like
Integrated Property Investments Limited and the likes have launched several multimillionaire real eastate projcets.

Self-criticizing should be done in a constructive manner. You don't lament over an article for celebrating Somalis being entrepenerial and business savy esepcially if agree with it and spewing hatefilled unrelated rethoric pretty much shows you have some internal issues.

You really think people would notice if just a few Somalis were doing well are you that delusional.

So basically they are doing okay and not dominating in these fields nor are they even close to dominating the fuel industry since we don't even have our own gas and oil firm and if I'm wrong please point out the oil and gas company owned by a somali thank you for agreeing with me ruunta is bitter I know, maybe another 25 to 50 years by then we will have left behind our grandiose self delusions that's been crippling us.

So basically they are doing okay and not dominating in these fields nor are they even close to dominating the fuel industry since we don't even have our own gas and oil firm and if I'm wrong please point out the oil and gas company owned by a somali thank you for agreeing with me ruunta is bitter I know, maybe another 25 to 50 years by then we will have left behind our grandiose self delusions that's been crippling us.

I mean does it pain you guys to do a little bit research into Somali entrepeneurial activities, they are dominating in the real estate and fuel industy considering the multitude of companies so heavily branched out and in many cases end up as the only producers for fuel in regions like Zambia, Uganda. Also South Sudan which Hass petroleum basically monopolized it.

South Sudan: Somalis Are Coming

http://allafrica.com/stories/201111210838.html
Anyone should know the sensitivity and the strategic importance of this business.Petroleum: Somalis have the monopoly of importing and distributing petroleum. Who is that does not know the strategic importance of petroleum? Groceries: Somalis are competing neck to neck with the Northern Sudan merchants who are still here.

You guys seem like bitter people that single article must have hurt your feelings. Nothng posted and nothing said was ever incorrect.

Somalis are indeed one of the most entrepeneurial and business savy people in Africa i know its hard to swallow for people like you . That is however not my problem.

This wasn't written by a somali though, can you counter anything written in the article or offer some another perspective? Needless negativity doesn't help anyone also you speak as though your above other somalis. :yloezpe:

The title of the article is not be taken literally, the ajanabi guy who wrote it was speaking in specific to the entrepeneurial success of Somalis in Eastern Africa and he was just voicing his observations & admiration for us. There are several articles like that one written by ajanbi Africans on the web, its not an isolated thing. But to see these guys cry about it is laughable, you don't have to agree with it, but to react to in such a way is sad.

This guy hates Somalis so he incoherently bickers and barks like an idiot, ''omg a positive article celebrating Somali people. NOoooo!!!'' ''Let me derail it because i want people to be miserable like me''

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
While I'm happy to read this I can't help to be a little sad. Outside of our country we are united, we work hard and build up strong communities yet we don't do the same inside our borders. I hope those successful Somalis in the diaspora contribute to the rebuilding of our state.

While I'm happy to read this I can't help to be a little sad. Outside of our country we are united, we work hard and build up strong communities yet we don't do the same inside our borders. I hope those successful Somalis in the diaspora contribute to the rebuilding of our state.

The key problem is Security, which is important for the climate of investment and business. Many of these companies based outside of Somalia are eager to return but are postponing it until Somalia is stabile enough for it. Even though some of them have recently already started to open in Somalia.

But there are iniatives like StartUp Somalia which launched a program to help and promote new Somali tech ventures and businesses in the Somali region. They are hoping to create and start up 2055 new tech firms. This is huge because it could potentially increase the countries economic growth by increasing employment. So there is something to be optimistic about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts