Somalia did good

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi billahi but don't get your hopes up too much but tell me who is Shakunda the one who scored for Somalia?

Also Zimbabwe won SOFACA in 2018 so Somalia is back to normal a bit back in days they lost 9 or 7 or 5 to zero. And players look more healthy back in days they were more caato and gaajo.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somali is somali
Yes bbut there are a lot of racist xaasids on this forum that haven't realized that shukanda scored, Somali is Somali indeed. Did you know Somali coach is also from other African country?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Some of those Somalis playing for Somalia played for low ranking European amateur clubs not even amateur lower than that wallahi billahi that's what I heard

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Some of those Somalis playing for Somalia played for low ranking European amateur clubs not even amateur lower than that wallahi billahi that's what I heard

90% of the team is diaspora

1 Dutch
2 Americans
1 Fin
2 British
1 Norwegian
1 Canadian
1 Italian
1 Qatari

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-9-7_16-25-38.jpeg

upload_2019-9-7_16-26-6.jpeg

upload_2019-9-7_16-28-18.jpeg

upload_2019-9-7_16-29-5.jpeg

upload_2019-9-7_16-30-14.jpeg

Some of the guys we were missing @CaliTedesse

CaliTedesse

VIP

Tukraq

VIP
These are professionals bro Somalia is not a tempting country to play for for example many Arab born in Western world and Turks have reached professional career there and still chose to represent their true homeland in international career but just imagine joining Somalia with nothing to offer
One was nabbed by Qatar another by saudi smh two tweeted about the Somali victory and should have been contacted

CaliTedesse

VIP
One was nabbed by Qatar another by saudi smh two tweeted about the Somali victory and should have been contacted
Which 2 bro maybe when government gets stronger and has more to offer them they will. We will come back strong I can feel it wallahi. Somalia is coming back inshallah

Tukraq

VIP
Which 2 bro maybe when government gets stronger and has more to offer them they will. We will come back strong I can feel it wallahi. Somalia is coming back inshallah
upload_2019-9-7_16-42-34.jpeg

upload_2019-9-7_16-42-48.jpeg

These two play for Qatar and Saudi, the rest are lowkey available but I’m not sure if they can still be called up for the next fixture

Trending

Latest posts