Somalia defeated in Istanbul mayoral election rerun

Status
Not open for further replies.
4428.jpg

Turkey’s ruling party in Istanbul’s controversial mayoral election rerun has conceded defeat, handing the nation’s beleaguered opposition a landmark victory that will have dramatic consequences for President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s grip on the country.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Erdogan is done. His party AKP got humiliated in this rerun, losing by 800k votes compared to the 13k the first time. They already lost Ankara, izmir and other major cities to CHP and now they have lost the economic capital of the nation.

Tukraq

VIP
Why did you say somalia lol, I thought we were going to have an MJ running for mayor in turkey or something after visiting to get his hairline fixed, hearing about elections and putting himself on the ballot

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Erdogan is done. His party AKP got humiliated in this rerun, losing by 800k votes compared to the 13k the first time. They already lost Ankara, izmir and other major cities to CHP and now they have lost the economic capital of the nation.

Istanbul is a very liberal city and not a fan of the Islamist or erdogan

Why did you say somalia lol, I thought we were going to have an MJ running for mayor in turkey or something after visiting to get his hairline fixed, hearing about elections and putting himself on the ballot

a setback to Erdogan’s ruling party is is the same for somalia.... Who will support the Somali welfare checks if the PKK lose power...

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Same here.
:russ:

AKP is still the most popular party in the country. Of course big cities will be more liberal.

The Sultan will bounce back from this.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I highly doubt that Turkey will be pulling 100% out of Somalia, at most they'll just keep to supporting the companies that trade with them and keep to their military base. The 2 only reasons I see them pulling our is:

1. The problem with the Kurds on their border gets out of hand, resulting in all foreign soilders being sent to fight there.

2. The UN or NATO force the to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts