Somalia deemed the poorest country in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia GDP per capita $128.1:snoop: Even Malawi which I thought was the biggest shithole country is ahead of us at GDP per capita $253. I thought the country was improving under the new Mogadishu based government?

2019 just started and we're the most corrupt and poorest, what a great start. This will be the legacy of Nabad iyo nolol.

Source: https://naijaquest.com/poorest-countries-in-africa/

poor.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Our Malawi brothers gave us aid a year during the last drought. May Allah bless them. The nice thing about being at the bottom is that you can beg anyone.
:rejoice:

Our Malawi brothers gave us aid a year during the last drought. May Allah bless them. The nice thing about being at the bottom is that you can beg anyone.
:rejoice:
Malawi sent us aid? they need to save themselves before sending us aid when I think of poor African kids Malawi pops up in my head this list is a surprise to me.
This country sent us aid:ohlord:

Somalias economy is informal and has no western middle man..

Therefore it can't be analysed by western think tanks ..

Somalia as a government is poor and extremely below par even on African standards...however Somali people are far better off than majority of African people in most factors..

Western media and think tanks don't know anything about Somalia ...

Ethiopia Kenya Uganda and most African countries have on average by far poorer people than Somalia..

There is no such thing as nation wide abject level of poor.. there is a reason we have been voted as some of the happiest people on the planet...

VIP
Once our parents generation get very old or die, the remittance will go from billions to almost nothing. If the country isn't in better shape by then, it's a wrap

Somalia's GDP mostly come from remittance :lolbron:

African countries GDP comes mainly from western aid donors.. in return their markets are managed by western organis.

Somali markets are managed by Somalis hence we don't get even 10% of the aid other African countries receive.

The average Kenyan/Ethiopian/Ugandan is poor to a level a Somali has never experienced..

Once our parents generation get very old or die, the remittance will go from billions to almost nothing. If the country isn't in better shape by then, it's a wrap

Somalia has changed a lot since 2009 and further 10 years will only strengthen us even further..I am very much convinced by it. By 2029 we will be a progressive nation

I actually doubt that, Somalia is considered in the top 5 poorest nations maybe only Atlantis has a smaller gdp per capita.

You need to differentiate between a government of a country and the people of a country..

Somali people are in the top 10 of well of nationals in Africa..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending