Somalia could be donzoe

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It says on the confirmed cases and counts that Somalia has 12 infected and 1 dead. But then just recently my mom's friend had a relative that passed away from the 'rona AUN and they didn't even inform anyone. They just prayed janazza and buried him. I check the counter and it still stays the same. Somalia has no consensus of deaths and births so how can they keep track of this? I can bet anything that at least 100 Somalis are infected and they could only confirm 12. If Somalia doesn't act up soon in the next two weeks it could become disastrous. Someone could start coughing and they'd ignore it iloow hargab ee uu maleeynayaan :mjlol: Hopefully Somalia isn't too hardly affected because they're the least prepared out of any country.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sounds like a yall problem puntland has zero cases and numerous health centers have been built in preparation :russsmug:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sounds like a yall problem puntland has zero cases and numerous health centers have been built in preparation :russsmug:
wallahi you're funny. That's the most shortsighted thing I've ever heard. Do you really think if Coronavirus becomes widespread in Somalia it won't reach Puntland (which is also in Somalia). Even if Puntland claimed independence it would still affect them heavily. There are no borders between them, an infected Somali will just walk in a Puntland suuq and infect all the food and everyone.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
wallahi you're funny. That's the most shortsighted thing I've ever heard. Do you really think if Coronavirus becomes widespread in Somalia it won't reach Puntland (which is also in Somalia). Even if Puntland claimed independence it would still affect them heavily. There are no borders between them, an infected Somali will just walk in a Puntland suuq and infect all the food and everyone.
Puntland doesn't have no bytchmade niggas coronavirus don't scare us :russsmug: worst case scenario we will handle it north korea style

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Puntland doesn't have no bytchmade niggas coronavirus don't scare us :russsmug: worst case scenario we will handle it north korea style
It's easy for North Korea to do it because they started early, and their government keeps extremely close tabs on its citizens. Puntland doesn't even know how many kids were born last year let alone who's sick. They don't have the money or manpower to investigate every single person to look for infections either. How would they know who to kill?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It's easy for North Korea to do it because they started early, and their government keeps extremely close tabs on its citizens. Puntland doesn't even know how many kids were born last year let alone who's sick. They don't have the money or manpower to investigate every single person to look for infections either. How would they know who to kill?
Malaria kills more people in Somalia nobodys scared of hargab oo edeb daran nigga FOH whoever catches it will be aight in two weeks

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
It says on the confirmed cases and counts that Somalia has 12 infected and 1 dead. But then just recently my mom's friend had a relative that passed away from the 'rona AUN and they didn't even inform anyone. They just prayed janazza and buried him. I check the counter and it still stays the same. Somalia has no consensus of deaths and births so how can they keep track of this? I can bet anything that at least 100 Somalis are infected and they could only confirm 12. If Somalia doesn't act up soon in the next two weeks it could become disastrous. Someone could start coughing and they'd ignore it iloow hargab ee uu maleeynayaan :mjlol: Hopefully Somalia isn't too hardly affected because they're the least prepared out of any country.
You wished for more deaths :westbrookwtf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You wished for more deaths :westbrookwtf:
Hes bytchmade with no xiniinyo feminine yute walle real demon geeljires in the homeland aren't shook of this shyt he got brainwashed by those pussyo cadaans that are so scared of death. Death is a normal thing my g if ilahay writes for you to die cuz of coronavirus then it'll happen

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hes bytchmade with no xiniinyo feminine yute walle real demon geeljires in the homeland aren't shook of this shyt he got brainwashed by those pussyo cadaans that are so scared of death. Death is a normal thing my g if ilahay writes for you to die cuz of coronavirus then it'll happen
You're retarded. You're the brainwashed autist who thinks that a deadly virus will have no effect on a third world country with 1 single doctor for every 100,000 population when it's ravishing 1st world countries with millions of doctors working around the clock. I'm not afraid of the death that may come but I'm more worried about how much of an effect Somalia will have. You thought Puntland would be fine just because they have 0 cases rn :russ: . Not to mention your point of "malaria kills more people in Somalia"yeah no shit it does,Somalia barely has anyone infected so far. I'm thinking of the future.

war
famine
floods
locusts
and corona plague
we just missing the uncontrolled fires to gather all the infinity curses

Trending