Somalia could be a superpower before India

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
India is about to become a main player in the global economy and Somalia’s GDP was eclipsed by GTA 5 Sales revenue loooool
Ethiopia's GDP is eclipsed by Facebook sales too. We can't compare huge multinational companies to the emerging third world countries. Africa is a place where dreams die young.

Mozart

You need people like me
Ethiopia's GDP is eclipsed by Facebook sales too. We can't compare huge multinational companies to the emerging third world countries. Africa is a place where dreams die young.

Ethiopia at least has a long term plan for economic success. Somalia’s plan solely relies on the integration of the ‘horn’ nations. It’s hard to be optimistic when 4 years ago , what was thought to be a revolutionary government was elected, and Somalia’s economy is still stagnant 4 years later.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Garowe
a-village-on-the-main-road-to-garowe.jpg

Mumbai
6vsf5zmc33931.png

Somali Technology
18-May56.jpg

Indian Technology
_108377312_chandrayaan_2_afp.jpg

OP, i believe you!

With good leadership, Somalia is just a dictator away from a stable government. India will forever embroiled with petty provincial bureaucracy

People really over value India, other then light textiles, IT, and Pharmaceuticals they haven’t made much progress in decades
We are fat from that but I agree 100%

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
With good leadership, Somalia is just a dictator away from a stable government. India will forever embroiled with petty provincial bureaucracy
“If you don’t learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it”

We had a dictator and let’s just say it didn’t go very well. :mjdontkno:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
India is overrated their big cities are nice looking but the slums and smaller cities are just as undeveloped as Somali cities maybe even worse. At least with federalism everywhere is getting developed unlike India

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How about everyone just start smalls and invest and create businesses that can be expanded upon to contribute to the private sector so we can pool together resources with local businessmen and build roads and small infrastructure projects.

We don't have to depend on the government for everything. That will take ages.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Tribalism is only a minimal problem, there are tried and tested methods in history in eliminating it.

Trending