Somalia better under Anarchy than under Siad Barre

Scientifically proven & several reputable economist agreed that " #Somalia fared far better under anarchy than it did under Siad Barre"

At least #Mogadishu & over #Somalia were better off in terms of security & economically untill @m_farmaajo was s(e)elected. https://t.co/dUfU9BzTYD

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Siyad Barre was a military administration like North Korea, his intention wasn't to 'eat well and be told what to do'. He wanted to achieve the Somali goal of 5 somali regions united under one. He was brilliant in the areas he focused on and it reached the stage they needed a coalition to stop his military, showing where Darod control and put Somali focus, only brilliance can be achieved. It's a shame @TekNiKo is allowing the guy who made Somalis who they are today and gave me the opportunity to succeed in Australia is being sold to us as an EVIL MAN. Yeah fkn right, only hawiye nonsense. What has hawiye produced except anarchy, the western diaspora are in prisons, go measure the statistics niyahow of 'aideed legacy' on Somalia, we are at the point where our kidneys are being sold to highest bidder, slave trade in libya. Go to Mogadishu it's like one big SOWETO, there is no economic activity except the diaspora lol using WESTERN MONEY, that's why it dollarized.

This means the ghetto will increase as the locals won't be able to live in Somalia due to dollar economy while their salaries are 'shillings'. People live 10 to one house, what kind of economist is this? maybe someone who just has an agenda to discredit 'communism'. Somalia is the most failed nation in the world proving a loose govt leads to chaos and disorder, a govt that has data about itself, measures where capacity should be injected, measures the growth and aims to achieve it's societal goals is how proper state works. Phase 1 should be about the BASIC outcomes.

How much of our population is healthy, has access to hospital, medication. Food security is another one and access to it, finally electricity usage. Next phase is 'economic stimulation' and industry and sector development using the 'available 'data you have. After 30 years you are literally heading towards your goals of 50 billion dollars for Puntland region GDP, we already set up the path niyahow and using SCIENCE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo U wanna know where to beat hawiye it's dhinaca 'maskaxda'. Notice he needs to run for white man source to challenge Darod, he is indirectly showing darod iyo aduunka, he needs 'colony' that's why white ppl are sitting there monitoring him and saying to 'darod be patient, he is INFERIOR like 'adoomada'

Siyad Barre was a military administration like North Korea, his intention wasn't to 'eat well and be told what to do'. He wanted to achieve the Somali goal of 5 somali regions united under one. He was brilliant in the areas he focused on and it reached the stage they needed a coalition to stop his military, showing where Darod control and put Somali focus, only brilliance can be achieved. It's a shame @TekNiKo is allowing the guy who made Somalis who they are today and gave me the opportunity to succeed in Australia is being sold to us as an EVIL MAN. Yeah fkn right, only hawiye nonsense. What has hawiye produced except anarchy, the western diaspora are in prisons, go measure the statistics niyahow of 'aideed legacy' on Somalia, we are at the point where our kidneys are being sold to highest bidder, slave trade in libya. Go to Mogadishu it's like one big SOWETO, there is no economic activity except the diaspora lol using WESTERN MONEY, that's why it dollarized.

This means the ghetto will increase as the locals won't be able to live in Somalia due to dollar economy while their salaries are 'shillings'. People live 10 to one house, what kind of economist is this? maybe someone who just has an agenda to discredit 'communism'. Somalia is the most failed nation in the world proving a loose govt leads to chaos and disorder, a govt that has data about itself, measures where capacity should be injected, measures the growth and aims to achieve it's societal goals is how proper state works. Phase 1 should be about the BASIC outcomes.

How much of our population is healthy, has access to hospital, medication. Food security is another one and access to it, finally electricity usage. Next phase is 'economic stimulation' and industry and sector development using the 'available 'data you have. After 30 years you are literally heading towards your goals of 50 billion dollars for Puntland region GDP, we already set up the path niyahow and using SCIENCE.
First MJ that don't hate siad Barre Dr Osman why is that

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's better of for Somalis deep down inay kala tagan. PL/DDSI/MAREHAN as Darod waa in si dhab loo hadla and stop the time-wasting with lower groups of people, we have stronger alliance with mehri and omanis and shud just form a nice neighborhood of cooperation. Let them hawiye/isaaq do what they want, wallahi within 10 years nigga will be amhara or kikuyu, i know these ppl deep down cuqdadooda ugu wayn waa DAROD HADU TASHDO. We dont belong in this african society, we dont think the same, share any commonality, we are apart progress, gaining nuclear technology, we dont wanna sit there in hamar or hargeisa and argue with u about TIRO

It's better of for Somalis deep down inay kala tagan. PL/DDSI/MAREHAN as Darod waa in si dhab loo hadla and stop the time-wasting with lower groups of people, we have stronger alliance with mehri and omanis and shud just form a nice neighborhood of cooperation. Let them hawiye/isaaq do what they want, wallahi within 10 years nigga will be amhara or kikuyu, i know these ppl deep down cuqdadooda ugu wayn waa DAROD HADU TASHDO. We dont belong in this african society, we dont think the same, share any commonality, we are apart progress, gaining nuclear technology, we dont wanna sit there in hamar or hargeisa and argue with u about TIRO
Dr Osman when was the last time darod had a meeting with all subclans I can't remember we are to divided

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman when was the last time darod had a meeting with all subclans I can't remember we are to divided

The hawiye must not see 'darod' so we must tell the international community as it makes the situation worse, so we need to speak international community and cut deals with them and say 'adigu' noo 'aad' lakin qorshuhu waa 'kan'. We will start sharing the profits in sales of 'hawiye'. Hawiye thinks seeing white man or arab is good, they don't know in 'gadaal looga tashanayo' we know the history of the south and we know how societies like that must be governed, similar to kenya, new born african nations in the 60s. PL N MAKHIR is sultanates like oman u dumb f*ck, we are not the same LEVEL. If anything we must be treated similar to old kingdoms in the area, as we were in similar development and progress stage.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@KS3 u really are nacas niyahow first mj kulaha dont hate siyad, we dont like marehan using his legacy to get more power, they live of that legacy and swindle people into believing it's 'marehan' is good for u. Anyone who hates Siyad the man is just a nut-case when the whole nation u have was built by him, if u hate him so much, why not destroy his ports, airports, roads, u surely destroyed all his ministries, universities, scholarship excellence of somali, etc.

I know a Somali dude who came to my town in the 70s on a scholarship, they have archive photo of him, we would've shown the world we are like indians and chinese on the rise and turned out like their population in diaspora. Now look at our diaspora, I feel ashamed to call myself Somali so ppl dont laff at me. I tell them there is tribe in our country who is just backwards and not progressive due to fears of being 'colonized' however those fears are true but it is IDEAL SITUATION or else their return to GM/HS living standards and no governance. I say cut a 'treaty' with them of no government areas for hawiye and government for darod or lets just go our separate ways for regional PEACE. But why sit here and argue with each other giving FEKER, somali dont need feker, its needs TALO

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Dittoore, the clans Hawiye and Isaaq follows Islam. U said Islam is against progress.
Would u advise Darod to embrace Atheism?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland is much better than before but the south is undeniably worse. All of their agriculture and productivity has been replaced by suicide bombings and looting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo U wanna know where to beat hawiye it's dhinaca 'maskaxda'. Notice he needs to run for white man source to challenge Darod, he is indirectly showing darod iyo aduunka, he needs 'colony' that's why white ppl are sitting there monitoring him and saying to 'darod be patient, he is INFERIOR like 'adoomada'
Ditoore I agree, the new Keenadiid is James Swan