Somalia Best Investment SPOT

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Everyone well I hope everyone knows the rules of 'investment'. It's about purchasing something 'cheap' and selling it 'high' in the future, it's not about 'following' the 'crowd' or where there is 'activity' because by then it's to late as 'prices' have soared back up and it become harder making a 'profit' beyond 'day to day' living.

So where is the new 'spot' in Somalia? where should we get in early where there is 'nothing' now but has bright 'future'. Bright future can mean it's human capacity is 'higher' or it's government capital or anything that makes it unique from the rest of the waste land that surrounds it.

I am going to 'bu'ale' as it's designated the political capital in JL and there is no 'activity' there so prices should be 'dead' cheap. Buy as much land as possible, sit there and wait till shabab is defeated and the government begins 'relocating'. By that time all the 'hayads' and shit will be coming also and government institutions and the citizenry will follow. I will have paid '20k' for a large plot of land covering half the city center. I will sell it only when it booms to the point of Garowe.

Dhusomareeb or 'cadaado'? is another option for me. This is how 'osman mahmoud' operate we go different direction to where all the Somalis goes. Hence become FILTHY RICH in the end as a clan, while keeping a low profile in the nation not showing our wealth off as a clan. U have to remember osman mahmoud has TOP RICH CLASS but we also have middle class that is equivalent to other clans RICH CLASS. 5 osman mahmoud middle class can buy 5 of the other clans rich class.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A-lot of people are 'focusing' on 'coastal' areas also hoping to buy land in preparation for 'tourist' sector in the future, should we just start buying plots of land there also? it's all about the land for me not the 'house' cause the materials of the house are 'measurable' in the market place and very cheap. Bricks ain't worth shit, but a land with a prime location is INVALUABLE, why u may ask? well it's unique you can't get that all over the nation, hence it will sell HIGH due to LOW SUPPLY.

But JL here I come, it's the most stable govt in the south. I will speak to JL authorities about what their land policy is and private investors. I will use the clan card 'i am harti' to achieve my business goals, plus I got osman mahmoud natives there to 'assist' this twin state PL osman mahmoud

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to 'sit' my investment in a place that is 'guaranteed' to grow nothing else. My profit margin is clear. How much I put down vs how much it will sell for. Give me evidence it will grow like it's future capital of a government, their is big boom in a 'sector' there meaning people will relocate for work, don't give me a market that is ALREADY PEAKING, I cant get rich of that because I will be laying down more in terms of cash.

JL is one place I have determined as they have a 'constitution' and they ABIDE by it and it says it's capital if bu'ale hence I can trust their political stability they will be in 'bu'ale' maybe not now or 5 years but they will be there as it's written down on their dastur. I am just shaky about Galmudug as they don't have a constitution, no political settlement among the clans, hamar controls it every time, it's not a good place for my money as things SWITCH quickly over there. BEESHU WAA BEEC. I want a clan who isn't up for SALE. THAT IS ANOTHER REQUIREMENT. I NEED STABILITY IN MY MONEY. U cant link clan stability or regional stability or political progress to business or bribes or else your town will lose INVESTORS LIKE ME OR FOREIGNERS. NO STABILITY WEEYE

AFTER I PURCHASE THE LAND, DERBI AYAAN KU XERIYA LIKE THEY DO IN PUNTLAND. RESERVED FOR DR OSMAN AND INVESTMENT PROJECT

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Any land bought now will be contested when we have a proper government.

Populist and tribal pressure could easily force the government to make your claims on any land void to appease the crowds.

People that think ahead and buy up the best land now would quickly learn that everyone that plays in a game with no rules ends up losing in the end.

Just wait for rule of law to be established and let the markets recalibrate the prices first before investing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Any land bought now will be contested when we have a proper government.

Populist and tribal pressure could easily force the government to make your claims on any land void to appease the crowds.

People that think ahead and buy up the best land now would quickly learn that everyone that plays in a game with no rules ends up losing in the end.

Just wait for rule of law to be established and let the markets recalibrate the prices first before investing.

So where is the hot spots, untouched, bright future ahead of it, and market hasn't peaked yet? WE NEED NEW MARKETS, WE CANNOT KEEP OPERATING IN ESTABLISHED MARKETS, THIS IS GOING TO CAUSE COMPETITION, WHILE WE SHARE OUR PROFITS WITH COMPETITORS. Sectors are 'full' you have 100 different stores specializing in chicken, adding another chicken shop is CRAZY. This is when a market has been fully utilized. U need innovators to create new sectors for them or else they 'implode'. Other type of investors look for where the future is and get in early and sell when market has reached 'peak'

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So where is the hot spots, untouched, bright future ahead of it, and market hasn't peaked yet? WE NEED NEW MARKETS, WE CANNOT KEEP OPERATING IN ESTABLISHED MARKETS, THIS IS GOING TO CAUSE COMPETITION, WHILE WE SHARE OUR PROFITS WITH COMPETITORS. Sectors are 'full' you have 100 different stores specializing in chicken, adding another chicken shop is CRAZY. This is when a market has been fully utilized. U need innovators to create new sectors for them or else they 'implode'. Other type of investors look for where the future is and get in early and sell when market has reached 'peak'

There are thousands of opportunities but mature markets are still the most attractive ones.

Even if they were regions or new markets that are ready for the taking as they say.... You won't find them posted on a forum like this for obvious reasons.

Trending

Latest posts