Somalia being used as an analogy for 2020

Ok Grammanazi SJW:dabcasar:

check your self esteem privilege, bigot

1597671969119.jpeg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Blacks: say incredibly racist things against Somalis and then cry racism when Somalis reply.

Forever the victims.
But my point still stands, clap back like a man or are you saying throw around emotional tantrum and racial epithets as a response.

U shud never do that my brother not on social media and not in person.

My rule is very simple if I won't say in person on somebody's face, I'll never say it behind screen on a burner account. It's pathetic.

Not to 4get that our mothers and sisters are highly visible in the west for the virtue of their modest dresses and spewing unnecessary dumb vitriol like that on social media puts them in great danger and being unprovocatively attacked by someone hurt by a post.

But my point still stands, clap back like a man or are you saying throw around emotional tantrum and racial epithets as a response.

U shud never do that my brother not on social media and not in person.

My rule is very simple if I won't say in person on somebody's face, I'll never say it behind screen on a burner account. It's pathetic.

Not to 4get that our mothers and sisters are highly visible in the west for the virtue of their modest dresses and spewing unnecessary dumb vitriol like that on social media puts them in great danger and being unprovocatively attacked by someone hurt by a post.

I agree. I would never call a African man a gorilla....to me its disgusting.

Laakin, I am sick of the madows always starting shit about Somalis and then crying when Somalis hit back.

Trending