Somalia being used as an analogy for 2020

What is more embarrassing, it's seeing a maadow claiming to be Austrian.
If that's not chaos
1470494485-risitas302.png

Somalis need to be banned off that disgraceful site. I can already tell there will be 5 comments saying Madow, another 5 xalimos catting it to him, another 10 crying about if it was the other way round everyone would be angry.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

This is so embarassing, our reputation and perception on the world stage is so disappointing :kendrickcry::kendrickcry::kendrickcry:
U got hurt by some random attention seeking low life's low self-esteem ignoramus moron's diahrea tweet:wtf:

U reek of desperation and (LSS) low self-esteem ur self :susp:. Don't claim us:camby:get lost

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I sincerely Apologise everyone.

My African maid ran away and is now claiming to be Austrian on twitter, I have now got him back and he is in my kitchen cultivating my crops.

Somalis need to be banned off that disgraceful site. I can already tell there will be 5 comments saying madow, another 5 xalimos catting it to him, another 10 crying about if it was the other way round everyone would be angry.
already know theres qrts calling the dude a j4reer. we already got cadans hating us and them weirdos gonna make madows hate us too :jcoleno:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wallahi these caadans are cucks they go though one global shitshow and now their yearning to return back to their homeland of punt :westbrookswag:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
That’s not even my account lmao I’ve never touched that godforsaken site and I doubt I will in the future.
Just joshing bruh and I agree with you on how pathetic and idiotic it is to clap back with gorilla emo and racial slurs. :susp:

:mjcry:
Makes me reluctantly believe that Lix iyo 8 is Real

U got hurt by some random attention seeking low life's low self-esteem ignoramus moron's diahrea tweet:wtf:

U reek of desperation and (LSS) low self-esteem ur self :susp:. Don't claim us:camby:get lost

shouldn't low self-esteem be
LSE?

also aren't you promoting racism against the low self esteem community?

Trending