Somalia before Wahabissm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
FB_IMG_1555858765477.jpg

Men and women eating siding by side.

Picture is worth 1000 words

Wahhabism is a plague on all societies, not just Somalia. We need to combat Islamic extremism at every turn. Somali culture has never had trouble coexisting with the deen as our culture is relaxed, progressive and free just like Islam is (unlike the other pre-Islamic cultures that exitsted before they were converted). But then the war happens and Saudis have managed to turn our own people against their own beautiful culture, calling anything remotely Somali like the guntiino or a woman flying a plane as a result of “atheist gaalo” culture.

Men and women should not free mix. That has nothing to with wahabism but that is Islam:drakewtf:

Never thought I would disagree with you sxb. It is well known that isolating men and women from each other and denying them basic friendly interactions leads to men becoming aggressive due to sexual frustration which then leads to them urging out their sexual desires on other men. Just look at Saudi Arabia. There are even gay princes in the royal family.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wahhabism is a plague on all societies, not just Somalia. We need to combat Islamic extremism at every turn. Somali culture has never had trouble coexisting with the deen as our culture is relaxed, progressive and free just like Islam is (unlike the other pre-Islamic cultures that exitsted before they were converted). But then the war happens and Saudis have managed to turn our own people against their own beautiful culture, calling anything remotely Somali like the guntiino or a woman flying a plane as a result of “atheist gaalo” culture.
Exactly, we maybe too late Wahabissm has rooted itself deeply in Somalia. Only some areas are still suufi.

Look at the way these ladies are happy.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Never thought I would disagree with you sxb. It is well known that isolating men and women from each other and denying them basic friendly interactions leads to men becoming aggressive due to sexual frustration which then leads to them urging out their sexual desires on other men. Just look at Saudi Arabia. There are even gay princes in the royal family.
I can understand where your coming from. The thing is free-mixing has long term damage to society. It enables zina and weakens and threatens the fabric of society. Only with family members is eating together or with a mahram present can there be interaction with the opposite gender.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

looooooooooooooooooooooooool Soooooo….r u arguing in favor of opposite sex fornicating rather than risk same sex raping each other?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Men and women should not free mix. That has nothing to with wahabism but that is Islam:drakewtf:

personally somali men and women have never been isolated from eachother this is not a somali custom women and men free mix in our society its very common it has nothing to do with the deen .
am starting to doubt if any of you are even somali,

@HIGH PRIESTESS dont worry somali men usually mix freely among their women its quite common especially at weddings gatherings even in local buisnesses that i go to have shops owned by somali men and women and they tend to free mix a lot their

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
personally somali men and women have never been isolated from eachother this is not a somali custom women and men free mix in our society its very common it has nothing to do with the deen .
am starting to doubt if any of you are even somali,

@HIGH PRIESTESS dont worry somali men usually mix freely among their women its quite common especially at weddings gatherings even in local buisnesses that i go to have shops owned by somali men and women and they tend to free mix a lot their

Sxb im proud of my Somalinimo and covering up and not free mixing Islam and all the Prophets ordered their women to cover themselves. As a future father In'sha'Allah, i would never allow my daughters to be around men nor would i accept my son to hang around women. They can get married and enjoy the company of their spouse.

This is a matter of deen and honor walal

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxb im proud of my Somalinimo and covering up and not free mixing Islam and all the Prophets ordered their women to cover themselves. As a future father In'sha'Allah, i would never allow my daughters to be around men nor would i accept my son to hang around women. They can get married and enjoy the company of their spouse.

This is a matter of deen and honor walal
sahib i usually agree with you but not on this point
you have completely misunderstood am beginning to think you have never been to a Somali gathering, Somali men and women free mix all the time its common sahib i don't see anything wrong with it

women are coverd up they wear their dress and even cover up with a hijab or sometimes without one hijab is not compulsory in our deen they are still muslim no one can deny them of islam for simply not wearing a hijab only the five pillars are an obligation under the sunnah and dictated by the noble scholars

only with the recent wahabi salafism has our deen been corrupted

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
sahib i usually agree with you but not on this point
you have completely misunderstood am beginning to think you have never been to a Somali gathering, Somali men and women free mix all the time its common sahib i don't see anything wrong with it

women are coverd up they wear their dress and even cover up with a hijab or sometimes without one hijab is not compulsory in our deen they are still muslim no one can deny them of islam for simply not wearing a hijab only the five pillars are an obligation under the sunnah and dictated by the noble scholars

only with the recent wahabi salafism has our deen been corrupted

When it comes to Somalis, we need strict regulations or our children will be lost. We
lack discipline

Sadly they got more gays there in mideast than any other muslim region combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts