Somalia Before Islam (Ancient History of Eebe Waaq)

Pre-Islamic Somali is interesting I'm not going to lie but Somalia was just as prosperous if not more for much of its Islamic history as well. Islam enriched Somali culture and those that say otherwise their hidden agenda is quite evident.

Those that say Somalis were rightly guided during paganism are just denying historical facts and they're just stealthily promoting kufr.

A One God System Hmmm Very Intresting
Does This Mean

giphy.gif

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Our history is rich and unique wallahi...there are idiots who still believe we are descendants from arabs...
Lol Arabs descended from us. Adam and Hawa were Cast down into East Africa when they fell from lower heaven after listening to Iblis. Also our Mitochondrial Eve goes back to 180k years ago to an African L Group woman so how is that even descending from Arabs lol?

Lol Arabs descended from us. Adam and Hawa were Cast down into East Africa when they fell from lower heaven after listening to Iblis. Also our Mitochondrial Eve goes back to 180k years ago to an African L Group woman so how is that even descending from Arabs lol?
Ahhh i meant us Somalis when we try to act superior in terms of abtiris some of us believe inan carab kaso jeedno😁

Soldat

Ты только маме что я в Чечне не говори
Somali's never worshipped waaq and there's very little evidence that points to this, it's somali munafaqeen and oromo intellectuals who push this agenda, waaq was never your god it's false don't fall for the oromo propaganda

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Pre-Islamic Somali is interesting I'm not going to lie but Somalia was just as prosperous if not more for much of its Islamic history as well. Islam enriched Somali culture and those that say otherwise their hidden agenda is quite evident.

Those that say Somalis were rightly guided during paganism are just denying historical facts and they're just stealthily promoting kufr.
somali civilization experianced a golden age as a result of islam and thats a fact ifat and adal as well as the majority of our scholars and imams and other cultural establishments came as a result of our conversion to Islam

Soldat

somali civilization experianced a golden age as a result of islam and thats a fact ifat and adal as well as the majority of our scholars and imams and other cultural establishments came as a result of our conversion to Islam
Brother don't believe these lies of somali paganism and waaq. I will make a thread hadow and expose the somali gaal intellectuals and Oromo scholars

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
exactly Somalia before Islam was just small city-states just like the greeks before alexander the great and his father unite them and made them the glory

Soldat

exactly Somalia before Islam was just small city-states just like the greeks before alexander the great and his father unite them and made them the glory
Bro but they weren't waaqist qawaan like the oromos who continue to push this narrative

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Somali's never worshipped waaq and there's very little evidence that points to this, it's somali munafaqeen and oromo intellectuals who push this agenda, waaq was never your god it's false don't fall for the oromo propaganda

you can find the word waaq all over somali culture, language, regions like waaqooyi or cities like abudwaaq and in clan names.

just say i am ashamed that my ancestors did have an religion before they peacefully accepted islam or turned in to borana and rendille as examples.

Soldat

Is not jst oromo myth, all kushites have this ancient waaq history in common.
A common misconception spouted by somali munafaqeen, the agaw and qemant both practiced a ancient hebraic religion. Oromo elite are the ones that are pushing this nonsense of all cushites following their religion in some form when in fact only southern cushites like the iraqw and the borana have any verifiable proof of waaqism in their cultures. This nonsense started in the early 2000s and all of these claims are refuted by most scholars outside of ethiopia

Soldat

I don't like the term cushite because it doesn't benefit somalis at all we're a people with a history that has been written by us and others. inshalla when we manage to carbon date the ruins of the puntites and other ancient somali peoples we'll be able to find a way to translate the proto somali language and scripts and end this nonsense once and for all

Psychologist

Changemaker
We Are Gods!!!!

Trending