Somalia becoming the first cashless society

A cashless society is the ultimate goal for tech giants and the deep state and now there making there move in Somalia out of all places.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
come on, why are you calling on him. He will put my thread in qashin like always does.

So how come we see people with heap of note money on the streets of Somalis on Youtube vlogs?

I think it is a good idea, but my question what money will they use? Somali shillings? via Phone pay? Because poor people who do not have access to dollars, its a problem

So how come we see people with heap of note money on the streets of Somalis on Youtube vlogs?

I think it is a good idea, but my question what money will they use? Somali shillings? via Phone pay? Because poor people who do not have access to dollars, its a problem
This the plan of nwo eventually they will get everyone online.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This the plan of nwo eventually they will get everyone online.

What if someone loses their phone. and they have lots of money saved? Ripped off? Will they go to a bank and close their acct?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Have you ever lived in somalia for a duration of time? the only people running around the normal streets of xamar with cash are niggas who wanna take the bus, the bus drivers, bajaaj, fruit stands and small short cash places.

The vast majority take the somali shiling or us dollar to the hormood branches to exchange them for EVC balance

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you ever lived in somalia for a duration of time? the only people running around the normal streets of xamar with cash are niggas who wanna take the bus, the bus drivers, bajaaj, fruit stands and small short cash places.

The vast majority take the somali shiling or us dollar to the hormood branches to exchange them for EVC balance

what is EVC balance?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
what is EVC balance?

The phone payments you use living in Somalia, you buy a sim card and automatically have a EVC account that you pour money into, your phone is your wallet in somalia. It comes from the Hormuud Telephone Services.

When you want to send money to people you send them through their phone number by typing * something * their phone number * money and #

They added a new feature at Taaj and Dahabshill that is a app on the app store to send money to peoples phones automatically while living in the West in 2 minutes instead of going to the dahabshill branches. I can send money to my cousin rn and he go use it without going nowhere

Somalia is almost 70% cashless already

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
i think it became cashless society when EVC plus and other similar services were introduced. when i was in Somalia, i and most other people i know always used EVC plus.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The phone payments you use living in Somalia, you buy a sim card and automatically have a EVC account that you pour money into, your phone is your wallet in somalia. It comes from the Hormuud Telephone Services.

When you want to send money to people you send them through their phone number by typing * something * their phone number * money and #

They added a new feature at Taaj and Dahabshill that is a app on the app store to send money to peoples phones automatically while living in the West in 2 minutes instead of going to the dahabshill branches. I can send money to my cousin rn and he go use it without going nowhere

Somalia is almost 70% cashless already

Thats amazingly educational.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What does EVC stand for as a word tho

Based

VIP
Tell farmoggio to print out some new shillings I dont want filthy American dollar I want stable Somali currency. We haven't had notes printed since the 90s when will it end robbie 😢 ans will preach cashless society but in my eyes, it is disgraceful

Trending