Somalia arab king boqor burhan and his cousin suldaan of meheri

Status
Not open for further replies.

A map anyone could draw, and a blog about darwiish history.

The videos title is “Boqor Burhaan oo Beesha Hawiye Casha Sharaf Ugu Sameesay Oslo 14 01 2015” the hawiye elders and odey dhaqmeed continuously call boqor burhan boqor somaliyeed on this video:gaasdrink:

If he was their king, the title would have been. Beesha Hawiye ee boqorkooda soo dhaweeyeen.

Ofc beesha Hawiye will hold talks with the king of PL, since his ppl will jump if he said so. Its called diplomacy.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol, so this Oday dhaqameed who calls himself a Boqor was given a welcome by Somalis abroad out of Somalinimo and Mjs already want to claim him the King of Somalia. :gucciwhat:

The Suuro is astonishing. I remember Cali Geedi visiting Qardho to see the crowning and they lifted him up on their shoulders like they held the Colonialists 100 years ago :mjlol:

A map anyone could draw, and a blog about darwiish history.

If he was their king, the title would have been. Beesha Hawiye ee boqorkooda soo dhaweeyeen.

Ofc beesha Hawiye will hold talks with the king of PL, since his ppl will jump if he said so. Its called diplomacy.

Ask them to talk about how Burhaan's father Muuse Boqor was killed in Xamar by USC shrapnel :trumpsmirk: the whole reer "Boqor" had to flee with the rest of the refugees, Boqorkooda iyo homelesskooda waa noo simanyihiin

Darood has no king and this burhan fellow is unrecognized. He might be King of MJ but thats it. Last king of Darood was Boqor Mahamed Da'uud Abadir.

f4100856-0d78-42f2-ab20-82c86b10b8df-jpeg.60003

e5c9ac91-0029-4339-b51e-8b547634eb4d-jpeg.60004

I am no longer Somali! I’m an Arab from Oman , I don’t give a flying f*ck if I’m dark skinned I’m still from Oman. If they don’t want me I’m claiming the Yemen , then I can get socotra back. Good luck to you Somalis ❤️❤️❤️

Apparently one of these guys is half Dir half Arab. Looks more like half Tanzanian iyo half Somali :lolbron:
Darood has no king and this burhan fellow is unrecognized. He might be King of MJ but thats it. Last king of Darood was Boqor Mahamed Da'uud Abadir.

f4100856-0d78-42f2-ab20-82c86b10b8df-jpeg.60003

e5c9ac91-0029-4339-b51e-8b547634eb4d-jpeg.60004
Allegedly he was murdered by some MX & MJ's and like Drake said nothing was the same...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You cockroaches will deal with it. Boqor Burhan is your king and you will bow down when he's in your presence. Bottom of the barrel folks always talking the most shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts