Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ffb6a8a69430e0a7fde760644349db56.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Notice Qardho has 'horses' traditionally, this ain't a dhulbahante territory only. The only two regions to naturally have horses is Qardho and Talex/Xudun areas. Notice Nugaal has lions, I know this to be true, my uncle was taken by a lion as a kid in garowe when it wasa very rural place. Plus snakes are common, just recently my other uncle got bitten in the valleys of nugaal sleeping at night in his aqal badiye.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Ditoore we used to have the most horses my grandfather came all the way from Wardheer to Garbaharey on a horse
B2B955D3-4454-48FB-87D4-E567290BF5C2.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Shaolin23 stop trolling. Puntland is famous for Horses in particularly Qardho and Talex areas. It's where all other Somalis buy their horses.

We still have traditional Horse races in Qardho

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Shaolin23 all your reer gedo had was dameer dhusaayo, stop joking sxb and being a troll. Where are these so called horses you have today if you used to ride them? come on ya reer puntland war waxan naga gabta waaba xoolo toos ah

Shaolin23

@Shaolin23 all your reer gedo had was dameer dhusaayo, stop joking sxb and being a troll. Where are these so called horses you have today if you used to ride them? come on ya reer puntland war waxan naga gabta waaba xoolo toos ah
Wallahi im not trolling my subclan went to war with Sayidka my grandfather was badly injured in the fighting as soon as he regained his strength he fled to Garbaharey on his horse with 8 other men in the early 1900s my family are considered galti even today

Shaolin23

@DR OSMAN your right though lol reer Gedo has too many donkeys even wild ones and our horses are extinct its very sad im trying to figure out why it’s good Harti kept our horse riding culture from yesteryear :wow:

Wallahi im not trolling my subclan went to war with Sayidka my grandfather was badly injured in the fighting as soon as he regained his strength he fled to Garbaharey on his horse with 8 other men in the early 1900s my family are considered galti even today
Fled? I thought the warriors of MX never retreated from battle?:what:

Warya @Sheikh are you sure shaolin is MX he's making beesha look funny in the light :mjhaps:

Shaolin23

Fled? I thought the warriors of MX never retreated from battle?:what:

Warya @Sheikh are you sure shaolin is MX he's making beesha look funny in the light :mjhaps:
Are you retarded sxb everybody take losses this is a reality in life you win some you lose some,some MX were with Sayidka and the Darawiish some were against him when you lose a battle you have to leave the area before you get killed if i act ignorant and say we always win you’ll complain and say your boasting you have to tell both sides:draketf:

Are you retarded sxb everybody take losses this is a reality in life you win some you lose some,some MX were with Sayidka and the Darawiish some were against him when you lose a battle you have to leave the area before you get killed if i act ignorant and say we always win you’ll complain and say your boasting you have to tell both sides:draketf:
I was told MX never retreat from battle no matter what, hence their nickname mariixman :mjkkk:

Shaolin23

I was told MX never retreat from battle no matter what, hence their nickname mariixman :mjkkk:
We definitely win more than we lose but we still lose we’re not supermen but waxaa lugu maah maahaa “qaan mareexaan waa qaaxo kuu maqan” we always get our vengeance remember that line:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending