Somalia and Turkey's defense pact

Even the US at number uno couldn’t take us on our home front no way am I worried about turkey of all places:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Those are 1 in a billion rare cases. Also it was a humanitarian mission and 500 Somalis were killed compared to 18 US soldiers. If PL and SL were to unite, Turkey would easily wipe the floor with them. Turkey does airstrikes and fights in real battles while 3rd world SL and PL do baby fights in sool.

Kulaha a superpower like Turkey can be defeated by united khathead skinnies from 3rd world regions:drakelaugh:

Delusional:mjlol:

Even the US at number uno couldn’t take us on our home front no way am I worried about turkey of all places:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I've noticed you take the most illogical positions on almost all topics and have child-like reasoning skills. I mean no offense by this, but how did you come to the conclusion that Turkey couldn't defeat Puntland and Somaliland let alone the US. In all honesty it's a preposterous take.

Lets say for instance hypothetically Turkey or the US wanted to fight a joint SL/PL milita group, the rest of Somalia is not involved. You do know either of these countries could colonize you, TODAY, if they wanted to right?

Tukraq

VIP
Those are 1 in a billion rare cases. Also it was a humanitarian mission and 500 Somalis were killed compared to 18 US soldiers. If PL and SL were to unite, Turkey would easily wipe the floor with them. Turkey does airstrikes and fights in real battles while 3rd world SL and PL do baby fights in sool.

Kulaha a superpower like Turkey can be defeated by united khathead skinnies from 3rd world regions:drakelaugh:

Turkey itself is third world :chrisfreshhah::mjlol: yes PL and SL can easily take them in the home front, they’ll be taken out as soon as they touch ground, and expect retribution in turkey your acting like there the US or something, there in range to get hit back gurriella style, it would be impossible for turkey to win

Tukraq

VIP
I've noticed you take the most illogical positions on almost all topics and have child-like reasoning skills. I mean no offense by this, but how did you come to the conclusion that Turkey couldn't defeat Puntland and Somaliland let alone the US. In all honesty it's a preposterous take.

Lets say for instance hypothetically Turkey or the US wanted to fight a joint SL/PL milita group, the rest of Somalia is not involved. You do know either of these countries could colonize you, TODAY, if they wanted to right?
Gureilla war, US would never win and would eventually have to pull out at a loss, turkey would be the same but can’t stomach the hit like the US can, we’re talking our home front here, your the one with a primitive understanding of war

Gureilla war, US would never win and would eventually have to pull out at a loss, turkey would be the same but can’t stomach the hit like the US can, we’re talking our home front here

Air superiority, sea superiority, ground superiority. Is what you need to dominate an opponent thoroughly. Both of those countries have that at some of the highest levels in the world. SL/PL have disorganized, poorly trained, and wholly underequpped rag tag militias and have no air/ sea power and ground infastructure (Tanks, missiles, armored carriers etc etc) to even compete. I could go on and on about the decimation you'd face but I'm sure anyone with a semblance of a working brain could fathom the onslaught. The US has occupied Iraq which was a relatively wealthy country with large oil reserves and a decent emerging army for decades. You don't think they could indefinitely occupy SL/PL and cause hundreds of thousands of deaths or millions if they chose while taking a mere fraction of the losses? I'm a tactician and you talk, merely to talk.

Tukraq

VIP
Air superiority, sea superiority, ground superiority. Is what you need to dominate an opponent thoroughly. Both of those countries have that at some of the highest levels in the world. SL/PL have disorganized, poorly trained, and wholly underequpped rag tag militias and have no air/ sea power and ground infastructure (Tanks, missiles, armored carriers etc etc) to even compete. I could go on and on about the decimation you'd face but I'm sure anyone with a semblance of a working brain could fathom the onslaught. The US has occupied Iraq which was a relatively wealthy country with large oil reserves and a decent emerging army for decades. You don't think they could indefinitely occupy SL/PL and cause hundreds of thousands of deaths or millions if they chose while taking a mere fraction of the losses? I'm a tactician and you talk, merely to talk.
Look SL and PL won’t care about there losses like Afghanistan, war isn’t measured by losses in bodies, gureilla war renders area and sea superiority useless, in today’s military landscape you don’t need all that militias are enough, also we’re talking about turkey it would be easy to launch guerrilla attacks in there home field also plus there economy is weak so they can’t fund the war for long, they would loose badly

Look SL and PL won’t care about there losses like Afghanistan, war isn’t measured by losses, gureilla war renders area and sea superiority useless, in today’s military landscape you don’t need all that militias are enough, also we’re talking about turkey it would be easy to launch terrorist attacks in there home field also plus there economy is weak so they can’t fund the war for long, they would loose badly

Turkey's GDP is currently 851 Billion USD, what are SL/PL combined GDP? Extraordinarily less, that in itself should let you know who could fund a war for longer periods of time. Also they will care about losses when infrastructure is destroyed and tens of thousands are killed by drones and AC130s in the sky with large missile payloads. As well as missile attacks from the sea and ground deployments of troops and tanks.

You don't know anything about the world or war sxb. You are actually a great example of what's wrong with Somalia. People who have no idea what they're talking about behaving like experts. It's quite unfortunate really.

Tukraq

VIP
Turkey's GDP is currently 851 Billion USD, what are SL/PL combined GDP? Extraordinarily less, that in itself should let you know who could fund a war for longer periods of time. Also they will care about losses when infrastructure is destroyed and tens of thousands are killed by drones and AC130s in the sky with large missile payloads. As well as missile attacks from the sea and ground deployments of troops and tanks.

You don't know anything about the world or war sxb. You are actually a great example of what's wrong with Somalia. People who have no idea what they're talking about behaving like experts. It's quite unfortunate really.
Sl and pl have nothing to lose, let tens of thousands die so what(we can stand ten fold)? We can eat that we also don’t need to spend much on the war lol check Afghanistan vs US, meanwhile turkey would need at least a trillion to try us, and they would also lose thousands as unlike the US vs Afghanistan we can bring the terror too their home front, turkey doesn’t have the economic capability or even military might(your naming things like drones which they don’t have), to even try it lol, if the US tried it it would be a draw like there was in Afghanistan since the can stomach the trillions in losses, turkey on the other hand wouldn’t make it out alive economically, your really ignorant sub it’s like you haven’t read on a war since world war 2 lol, military superiority doesn’t guarantee you a win even against the weakest of countries if they have a will, knack for gureilla and terrorism

Sl and pl have nothing to lose, let tens of thousands die so what(we can stand ten fold)? We can eat that we also don’t need to spend much on the war lol check Afghanistan vs US, meanwhile turkey would need at least a trillion to try us, and they would also lose thousands as unlike the US vs Afghanistan we can bring the terror too their home front, turkey doesn’t have the economic capability or even military might(your naming things like drones which they don’t have), to even try it lol, if the US tried it it would be a draw like there was in Afghanistan since the can stomach the trillions in losses, turkey on the other hand wouldn’t make it out alive economically

Haye sxb lets end it there waxaga waa iska trolling.

Tukraq

VIP
Haye sxb lets end it there waxaga waa iska trolling.
It’s not trolling, weve seen the US unable to handle the Laos and Afghanistan and even Somalia’s of the world let alone turkey:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: it’s like you still think there’s a battle field or something, you have an old school view of war

It’s not trolling, weve seen the US unable to handle the Laos and Afghanistan and even Somalia’s of the world let alone turkey:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

The US spends more than half a trillion on their defense budget and Turkey spends 25 billion annually. Let me know how much SL/PL spend of defense yearly. Those numbers will help you in coming to the right conclusion. You can also look at the different economic activities both regions engage in to assess the impact of war. Hopefully this will prove to be educational for you.

Tukraq

VIP
The US spends more than half a trillion on their defense budget and Turkey spends 25 billion annually. Let me know how much SL/PL spend of defense yearly. Those numbers will help you in coming to the right conclusion. You can also look at the different economic activities both regions engage in to assess the impact of war. Hopefully this will prove to be educational for you.
A guerilla warring country only needs 10k and a cellular phone for funding lol it’s there home front did you think they were battling on a battle field :mjlol: this has played out too many times take a look at Afghanistan vs Russia or verses the US, we have a similar economy, gureilla tactics(shown by aideed) and would easily beat turkey, all that would be in question would be how long would it take, before turkey calls it quits and pulls out and has too cut losses, it’s a non winning war for turkey just look at Saudi Yemen war for example :russ: all that superiority but there losing to some barefoot gaajo houthis who took out there oil fields :lolbron: the only reason they haven’t rubbed it further is that only thing to hit in Saudi is the holy sites and the Yemenis are muslim, but anyways in this age of post gureilla warfare everything is different this isn’t the times of sun tzu lol, with the developments of gureilla war/ nuclear deterrence and global terrorism conventional war has become utterly useless the things your harping on like tanks and conventional power are tactically a waste of money in modern war as there won’t be any conventional wars, either guerrilla or nuclear or terrorism @Dues Ex Machete

amboli

DIR POWER

Engage head to head, no way. Support and supply FGS troops to invade PL/RSL, plausible.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tukraq your supposed to behave like his Mother, even the western world acknowledges our state like this when they come to PL so when he denies im his mother his going against global census and looks stupid to people, since it's not apart of the conflict, but developing the solution. To develop a solution, u need to leave the conflict, it's a simple as that. Kuwa 'conflictka' ku jira ayaa loo tashanaya, while he thinks his winning, no-one apart of a conflict is taken serious in any region because it leads to two highly emotional sides with agendas that are not rationally provable and therefore INSANITY.

But what I do note of interest, you also made him entertain PL as similar status to Turkey. You are right but we got nothing to lose if Turkey attacks us, Sun Tzu said when u go to war make sure the enemy is even worth it. It's embarassing you lost all your civilians taxes on a war that essentially was pointless. Plus it's impossible for Bosaso to have a war as it will cause the red-sea trade to have serious ramifications, mogadishu there is no ramiifcation the world, it's not geopolitically important. It's intended to be capital of rich diaspora which majerten dominate living in one side of mogadishu alongside other successful somali diaspora investing, while the locals are left in the same state enjoying their old majerten loots, they will then loot us again in the capital as the cycle continues between elite majerten vs peasant south. They cant empower the peasant south, they can't even be sent to scholarship as he will go and fail all subjects and the nation suffers because he wasnt smart enuff for anything beyond agriculture work

@Tukraq kkkkkkkk
do you honestly believe that PL AND SL can defeat the largest army in the world.

iu

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We're going to be the most armed Somali tribe :****aanyosmile:thE TOP DAWWWWWWGZ
Such low iq. We got arabs and bantus that hate us and divided us and want us to kill each other and the first thing you can think of is to turn your weapons on your brothers?

I hope oldheads die and the wadani youth take over. We will take our revenge on the gulf and all enemies first. Time to play the game of qarax and send some of our own cells to pay those fucking princes a visit.

P.S when we take over, the new constitution will dictate a president can only be put in power if he is a non qabilist wadani and can pass an iq test. Niggas like you will be put in the past with your retarded uncles that destroyed our country.

:gucciwhat::draketf::drakewtf:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’ll march to SL myself and reclaim what is ours !
I’ll ask farmajo for 5k troops
There will be no reclamation by force. Stop scaremongering. Most SL old ppl already think they were the only ones targeted by siad barre.

The youth will slowly come back once they realise the west will never support secessionism and jobs and infrastructure funds are provided. I guarantee you force will never be used. What will happen is the south will be consolidated and the oil revenue in the southern blocks will be used to help out states that agree with the government, leaving the secessionist states to think about their decisions.

:drakekidding:

Trending