Somalia and Somaliland should..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people who are on the run should be sent back , as well peados and rapists .I don't think you can ban all those with criminal records .What if you are 39 and did something silly in your teens ?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Implement a rule that any diaspora with a criminal record Will be refused to enter the country
Nah g I know a lot of guys who are using somalia as an second chance for a better life. They should be allowed to redeem themselves

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think people who are on the run should be sent back , as well peados and rapists .I don't think you can ban all those with criminal records .What if you are 39 and did something silly in your teens ?
In that case make a character assesment of the individual

Mercury

VIP
Nah g I know a lot of guys who are using somalia as an second chance for a better life. They should be allowed to redeem themselves

True but there are many who commit crimes later on run back home to escape doing time

In that case make a character assesment of the individual
Hey , but you know what Somalis will say : abdi wa nin laandheere ah , gaalo are lying about him ,been baa laga sameyey ......,He never missed one clan payment and once sent 500 dollars during the 2009 war against reer alpha male . Gabar oo 20 ah ninka ha loo helo .

Mercury

VIP
Hey , but you know what Somalis will say : abdi wa nin laandheere ah , gaalo are lying about him ,been baa laga sameyey ......,He never missed one clan payment and once sent 500 dollars during the 2009 war against reer alpha male . Gabar oo 20 ah ninka ha loo helo .

Theres no getting around the system all Somalis Will be treated equally that way the country Will prosper

Pretty smart shoot a nigga that pisses you off then get your suitcase and go on vacation to nugaal valley :gaasdrink:

Mercury

VIP
travel ban BLM advocates

travel ban Bantus

ugly-people-1.jpg

Shut up you lying ass shia moron. You claimed to get a date with shia and then you made a thread asking for help. :russ:

You even said you lack confidence :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean consistently I was slowly putting in work on that girl but I want to be able to straight away ask for a number

And tf does she have to do with this threadn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts