Somalia and Somaliland Is The Same

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia means the land where Somali is spoken it's just the Italian form of 'land' like Italia Somalia etc the meaning doesn't change though, it's a territory where Somali is spoken.

Somaliland means the land where Somali is spoken. It's not named after any historical figure at all. I am not sure what Jabuti stands for but it's surely not Samaale or Irir or Issa clans-men. Is Djibouti mean land where anfar/somali is spoken?

So why is Somaliland wasting they're time on recognition when there is absolutely no difference between Somalia and Somaliland. What is unique about Somaliland that is different to Somalia can bring Recognition but naming yourselves Somaliland is just an oxymoron, your basically meaning Somalia.

@Samaalic Era thinks Somalia is named after historical figure lol. No it's not Somalia is just a land where people speak a common language but have different tribes and families. Like Samaalic is Hawiye who speaks Somali. I am Darod who Speaks Somali. Isaaq is Dir who Speaks Somali. The land was named after common language, obviously not our tribes or else there would be an OUTRAGE in the nation if the country was named after historical man since that would mean it's TRIBAL STATE.

That's why Ogadeniya changed the name from Ogadeniya to DDSI meaning the land where Somali spoken again. The only tribal state that is named after an individual is Israel, the rest of the world are named after languages or environment like rivers and mountains and deserts.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should've of called ourselves North-west Somalia, North-east Somalia, South-Central Somalia. It would be similar to north and south korea. The difference would be on PHYSICAL location now, there is DIFFERENCE now. Even though your all Somalis, you don't live in the same geographic location. I would've preferred North-East Somalia State with Full autonomy over Puntland name. Puntland name goes back to 'gaalo' inhabitants of the land, you can tell they were gaalo by las geel cave painting they worshipped cows.

These people do not live here anymore and were pushed out due to climate change when the fertile land became a desert. There is no doubt that PL was fertile, you still see the active river-beds till today. PL under-went climate change and the old puntites left this land with they're cow worshipping way and the Darods settled the land. We shouldn't honor they're legacy in my view.

I know puntland is in reference to frankincense that grows in our land, but still it does connect back to a people who were clearly not muslim nor somali but ancient settlers of these land.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jubbaland used the Juba River as the identifier of it's region, it refers to the community along the jubba river, this is a distinct and unique name. Is it after 'river' yes, is it better it's after a name like Israel? yes since it means the land is owned by a HUMAN being but that is difficult in 'diverse tribal' origin settlements. They need to refer to the 'geography' to unite they're diverse tribal families.

PL did the same by finding 'frankincense' being the unique identifier in our land to unite our diverse tribes but we should've of called ourselves DAL UDUG State not Land of Punt.

Land of Punt goes back to Pharonic times and will mean we are honoring those Las Geel people cave paintings who were bowing to cows like Hindus today. Las Geel cave painting is around 5000 years old which around the time of Egyptian empire founding. But then again 5000 years ago no scripture even existed not even Moses or his torah which came 3000 years ago. So we can refer to these ancient puntites as people who were ignorant of the word of god and no fault is upon them.

The irir boys used Siyad and Italian colony region names. GAL-MUDUG. Galgaduud was named by Siyad and Mudug by Italians. Hir-shabelle. Hiran was named by Italians and Shabelle by Siyad. You see how Hawiye is always going back to colonials or darod? Rahanwayn is a bit better even their state name is a 'geographic' location. South-West Somalia.

Hawiye should've named themselves South-East Somalia for Hiran-Shabelle Dhexe. Galgaduud/South Mudug call yourselves south central somalia. Show you don't keep reporting back to darod or colonials.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Somalia means the land where Somali is spoken it's just the Italian form of 'land' like Italia Somalia etc the meaning doesn't change though, it's a territory where Somali is spoken.

Somaliland means the land where Somali is spoken. It's not named after any historical figure at all. I am not sure what Jabuti stands for but it's surely not Samaale or Irir or Issa clans-men. Is Djibouti mean land where anfar/somali is spoken?

So why is Somaliland wasting they're time on recognition when there is absolutely no difference between Somalia and Somaliland. What is unique about Somaliland that is different to Somalia can bring Recognition but naming yourselves Somaliland is just an oxymoron, your basically meaning Somalia.

@Samaalic Era thinks Somalia is named after historical figure lol. No it's not Somalia is just a land where people speak a common language but have different tribes and families. Like Samaalic is Hawiye who speaks Somali. I am Darod who Speaks Somali. Isaaq is Dir who Speaks Somali. The land was named after common language, obviously not our tribes or else there would be an OUTRAGE in the nation if the country was named after historical man since that would mean it's TRIBAL STATE.

That's why Ogadeniya changed the name from Ogadeniya to DDSI meaning the land where Somali spoken again. The only tribal state that is named after an individual is Israel, the rest of the world are named after languages or environment like rivers and mountains and deserts.
Djibouti is basically named after the French colonial capital it was used to keep its neutrality against all races. Will "Franco-Somalia" build up tensions up with the Afars and Arabs?

Both the people of SL and somalia share language, simlar culture and religion. But, We will agree to disagree on that "somaliland and Somalia is one country ".

Invader

Somalia Italiana means the Italian Land of the Somalis its basically the Same with Somaliland (Britsh Somaliland). The reason Somalia is called Somalia not the Federal Somali Republic is because Somaliland doesnt want unity. Why are you bringing Colonial names into this.
Somaliland was colonised and influenced by the British.
Somalia was influenced and colonised by Italians.
Thats a waaaaay bigger difference.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia Italiana means the Italian Land of the Somalis its basically the Same with Somaliland (Britsh Somaliland). The reason Somalia is called Somalia not the Federal Somali Republic is because Somaliland doesnt want unity. Why are you bringing Colonial names into this.
Somaliland was colonised and influenced by the British.
Somalia was influenced and colonised by Italians.
Thats a waaaaay bigger difference.

See that's fine you inherit your name michael mariamo from england, legal system, etc But don't bring it to me and ask me to accept it. I know your colonial mind-set, since u can't speak before colonial period because you know what your fathers were, that's why u got embarassed and wanted to open berbera school to call yourselves after your masters like african americans did. This is undeniable and what caused SAYID TO UPRISE in the first place. If that didn't occur, Majerteniya might've not even got into this mess of being anywhere near u. I know my people are more intelligent then u, I see it in our culture everyday, that we are level headed but factual which is the key ingredient to progress, where-as all I see in your Isaaq territories is emotions and not rationality whatsoever, hence not a single invention has ever come out of Isaaq towards Somalia. U were the one who was picked up and invested into to make u proud to be Somali. See I still catch your colonial mindset in your generation today, as I talk to you as Majerten while u talk to me as British, u lost your culture NOT ME, I am not your type of ancestor, I have to honor my awoowe, you don't have too because he was an 'cawaan' so I can accept this for u. I aint mocking u for it bro, but dont try to force it on me. I will teach the world MAJERTENIA. While u teach the world BRITISH SOMALILAND SAYING TAKE ME BACK BRITISH QUEEN KKKKKKK IM YOUR LONG LOST B22N. Where-as I will tell your Queen to worship majerteniya and then u will worship uus when the queen tells u WORSHIP HIM, HE IS SMARTER THEN EVEN US EUROPEANS BUT STUCK WITH U OROMO CLANS

Invader

See that's fine you inherit your name michael mariamo from england, legal system, etc But don't bring it to me and ask me to accept it. I know your colonial mind-set, since u can't speak before colonial period because you know what your fathers were, that's why u got embarassed and wanted to open berbera school to call yourselves after your masters like african americans did. This is undeniable and what caused SAYID TO UPRISE in the first place. If that didn't occur, Majerteniya might've not even got into this mess of being anywhere near u. I know my people are more intelligent then u, I see it in our culture everyday, that we are level headed but factual.
Sure....i have a colonial mindset even though i want a land uniting all northeners. I know what you guys do the to Warsanglis. You guys are like Israelis buying land and settling on someones land ‍♂️

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sure....i have a colonial mindset even though i want a land uniting all northeners. I know what you guys do the to Warsanglis. You guys are like Israelis buying land and settling on someones land ‍♂️

MJ N Warsan is not your bizness, we will give u back to the queen but as JEEGAAN only. Or Isaaq. U will not take ppl to die away with u, you will go alone, u cant stand alone sxb, u need a darod at all times with u. I know ur slave mind. If u dont want a war, just stay with isaaq and somalia will somaliland republic oo isaaq ah oo berbera-burco-hargeisa zone. We dont need u sxb, adaa isku kay dejinaysid by coming to harti areas, you want me attention, u in galgala maseer ba ku haayo, i dont interfere with u in burco iyo hargeisa i look down on u wallahi as michael mariamo anigu hassan yusuf ku abtirsada

Invader

Im just going to say that Somaliland is here to restore our former state. Did Somalia exist or was it drawn out by the Italians does it need recognition then because it didnt exist pre colonial. Majeerteenia is a qabilist ideology that doesnt need to exist. As Somalilander is not Isaaqland. The vice president is Gadabuursi ffs. You need to calm down with your propaganda and learn that Somaliland is here and will be there forever even if we need 1000 years if recognition.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im just going to say that Somaliland is here to restore our former state. Did Somalia exist or was it drawn out by the Italians does it need recognition then because it didnt exist pre colonial. Majeerteenia is a qabilist ideology that doesnt need to exist. As Somalilander is not Isaaqland. The vice president is Gadabuursi ffs. You need to calm down with your propaganda and learn that Somaliland is here and will be there forever even if we need 1000 years if recognition.

Thats why i know somaliland recognition is bullshit, cuz if majerten was told u can have ur own republic, i have history of boqortoyo, all somalis know this. U DONT hahahaha caught out SLAVE. We know what u r doing u want to use seccession as excuse for more power and interfering harti areas to get majerten attention, u will be dealt with like a b22n, no extra power or isaaq state. We have diin if u dont believe islam, u cant even live in Somali lands anywhere. U must be removed as saudis are told u refuse islamic inheritance law of sicid harti and maxamed harti, if sicid harti dies, maxamed harti moves to his new dhaxal area new oog, las anod and i dont want mj near isaaq cause we will treat u worse then HG wallahi.

He just said he is colonial mindset, u hear that somaliyay, he doesnt want islamic inheritance law any shariah, and he wants more michael mariamo and joining colonials. JIHAD TIME SAUDIS CANT TAKE INSULT TO ISLAM AND SUPPORT U

Wallahi billahi tallahi, most of those somaliweyn advocates are nothing more than down low qabilist. You have some somaliweyn advocates saying all somali inhabited should become one and every qabil should be the leader of his region.... like a qabil mini state okalah........ lakin they want a somaliweyn..... me and majority of somalilander origin "war somaliweyn manrubbno". Furthermore, and this guy is the same guy who was complaining about hawiye......

Invader

Thats why i know somaliland recognition is bullshit, cuz if majerten was told u can have ur own republic, i have history of boqortoyo, all somalis know this. U DONT hahahaha caught out SLAVE. We know what u r doing u want to use seccession as excuse for more power and interfering harti areas to get majerten attention, u will be dealt with like a b22n, no extra power or isaaq state. We have diin if u dont believe islam, u cant even live in Somali lands anywhere. U must be removed as saudis are told u refuse islamic inheritance law of sicid harti and maxamed harti, if sicid harti dies, maxamed harti moves to his new dhaxal area new oog, las anod and i dont want mj near isaaq cause we will treat u worse then HG wallahi
Qabilist scumbag. Come to Hargeisa’s footstep with your MJ militia oh yeah you and Barkhad Abdi are locked in our prisons is that why you’re trying to get more land to boost your revenue because your main income piracy isn’t a lucrative business anymore?
PS:I’m half Isaaq soooo....

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi billahi tallahi, most of those somaliweyn advocates are nothing more than down low qabilist. You have some somaliweyn saying all somali inhabited should become one and every qabil should be the leader of his region.... like a qabil mini state okalah........ lakin they want a somaliweyn..... me and majority of somalilander origin "war somaliweyn manrubbno"

Yes I am a qabilist who else will honor my awoowe waryaa, YOU? TURK? BRITISH? I MUST HONOR MY AWOOWE, BRAND IT, SELL IT, MAKE PRODUCTIONS IN VIDEOS AND ART TO DEMONSTRATE AND TEACH SOMALIS. I AM LIKE WESTERNER BRO, I JUST BRAND MY OWN HISTORY, NOT THEYRE.

Invader

Yes I am a qabilist who else will honor my awoowe waryaa, YOU? TURK? BRITISH? I MUST HONOR MY AWOOWE, BRAND IT, SELL IT, MAKE PRODUCTIONS IN VIDEOS AND ART TO DEMONSTRATE AND TEACH SOMALIS. I AM LIKE WESTERNER BRO, I JUST BRAND MY OWN HISTORY, NOT THEYRE.
Set 8 faraax who still thinks it’s the 1880s. Are you guys Italians or Omani? The only history MJs have is bowing to Italians. You guys were annexed by Mussolini and all you did was cry

Trending