Somalia and Mogadishu

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Beautiful. Always changes once I go. Look at this beautiful scenery. It is breathtaking.
Hotel SYL is very very nice, 5 star service, but I ain't allowed to take pics, since it is directly near Villa Somalia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I would be too scared to stay at a fancy hotel in moqadisho, I heard if they don’t pay their fees to al Kabaab it’s over :urgh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I would be too scared to stay at a fancy hotel in moqadisho, I heard if they don’t pay their fees to al Kabaab it’s over :urgh:
It is the reason why I came here. SYL is a No-go zone for basically anyone. You need good connections just to enter. Its basically the Green Zone of Mogadishu. The security here is so stingy. Dare go out of line, and these trigger happy guards would not lose a bit of mercy!

you're really out here travelling from MN to mogadishu while im waiting for a class at 6pm :kendrickcry:
I wish I am in class. Too many transits and responsibility
Spoke today in the MTS in front of a crowd and believe me, I would trade places with you in a blink of a eye

Hahahha,
True stay safe,
Near the windows and exit doors
Just incase it hit the fans

You time will be up
when allah says so anyways

I am there once a year
No issues what so ever alhamdulilah
That is true but i am paranoid about hotels in mogadishu. Would never even attend a wedding there. Let alone sleep there. Am projecting my fear in you lol but still stay safe.

That is true but i am paranoid about hotels in mogadishu. Would never even attend a wedding there. Let alone sleep there. Am projecting my fear in you lol but still stay safe.

Xalimo walaalo
Do not worry Mogadishu
Is more saver then we ever think

Neighborhood are just perfectly fine

The issue is
when you go downtown
Soog Bakara and surrounding areas

Is where the government is based
and all the business city centre is

You can see check points everywhere
Fear for shabab there only interest is government and where the money is

The basterd cia operative
I wish there all go to hell, when the farmajo's government catch them alive, there get shot firing squad to death

Other then the the cadow enemey

We are the most upcoming city
In east Africa Mogadishu has been building last 20 years best city in somalia Hands down walaahi

Somali Mogadishu hanolaato ameen

Trending