Somalia Airlines?

Gudoomiyaha-Aqalka-Sare

TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
I understand about building infrastructure and grow economy for the country. But why can’t we bring back Somali Airlines? Wouldn’t we benefit from that income?

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
No need for the government to interfere the airline industry by creating a state-owned airline company. It will only make things worse for the consumers through artificial price hike due to the government manupulating the market and inhibiting competition.

We should bring it back and it should be state-owned plus all pilots and cabin crew should be Somali citizens of Somalia only. Somali Airlines once reborn should only do domestic flights in the short to medium term.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It will bring back the prestige of the Somali nation, but I am capitalist and I think the Somalia airlines should be privately co-owned and managed entirely by private sector.

It will bring back the prestige of the Somali nation, but I am capitalist and I think the Somalia airlines should be privately co-owned and managed entirely by private sector.

Capitalism doesn't mean everything is privately owned. If managed efficiently and does not have a monopoly in its market, a state-owned company can flourish

Trending

Latest posts