Somalia Admitted into EAC

We joined an economic bloc, with a nation that repeatedly sabotage us at every turn. On paper it’s beneficial for us to join the EAC but with the current corruption, deals will be made at the cost of the Somali people. What these countries stand to gain for our resource rich land and waters vs what we gain from joining an economic bloc hostile to our nation is catastrophic. You guys are forgetting 10 years ago they illegally invaded us. There troops sexually assaulted our people and consistently try to destabilise us funding different clans to prolong our war, and benevolently sending their troops to save us, but we’re gonna join an economic bloc with them? I used to be confused on why landers were secessionist. Thinking about it now I don’t blame somaliland for seeking independence. Our only hope is for a great leader to restore us to our former glory and get rid of these bastards

Last edited:

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Y’all are naive if you think Somalia will benefit from this. The EAC countries obviously have a hidden agenda here because what benefit do they get. You can’t even transport goods by road without running into mooryaan. Then there is the issue of the EAF which is the ultimate goal of this bloc, our we prepared to lose our sovereignty to some shisheeye?

No constitution, no institutions, no industry, no nothing. We don’t even produce a tablespoon of anything yet we join an economic bloc and tap into a another market for what? To explore our young men, business men and skilled people? All the remittance money we send to Somalia that is circulated in the Somali economy will fall into the hands of other countries. The incompetence of this administration is so great that they have not made one detailed study to show the cost-benefits

The future was looking less shit for Somalia. Now our sovereignty which is locked up in a vault in New York is at risk.

I’m glad all of somalia is witnessing the qashin that sits as president. Joining Bantu bloc which economically emasculates us, recognizing Israel, and failure in everything he touches.

Freedom of movement, freedom of religion, and a federated 1 nation composed of Kenya, Congo, South Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Somalia, Uganda, Alhamdulillah I am in the west the land of snow bunnies/Latinas/Xalimos!

HSM is truly a men of many talents from clannist, corrupt, to now ending Somalia as a nation and its people.
View attachment 304865View attachment 304866
Not even the NFD is majority Somali despite being in a Bantu country lol. If Somalia with its extremely weak borders hasn't been populated on masse with foreigners at this point then this won't do anything either. Somali lands have nothing to offer for immigrants. Besides, its not a federation at all

1700870512689.png

I am not too sure about that :reallymaury:

Somali businesses and people are already integrated into these countries economy: might as well make it official
EAC> Ethiopia

Gacmeey

Besides, its not a federation at all
It aims to be a federation.

In pursuance of the provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article, the Partner States undertake to establish among themselves and in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty, a Customs Union, a Common Market, subsequently a Monetary Union and ultimately a Political Federation in order to strengthen and regulate the industrial, commercial, infrastructural, cultural, social, political and other relations of the Partner States to the end that there shall be accelerated, harmonious and balanced development and sustained expansion of economic activities, the benefit of which shall be equitably shared.

They’ve already adopted a model upon which the model will be based on.

On 20th May, 2017, the EAC Heads of State adopted the Political Confederation as a transitional model of the East African Political Federation.

Literally selling our sovereignty to people who we don’t share values with. I wonder how HSM will answer Allah on the day of judgement when he is questioned about his role in jeopardising the religion of our nation

It aims to be a federation.

In pursuance of the provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article, the Partner States undertake to establish among themselves and in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty, a Customs Union, a Common Market, subsequently a Monetary Union and ultimately a Political Federation in order to strengthen and regulate the industrial, commercial, infrastructural, cultural, social, political and other relations of the Partner States to the end that there shall be accelerated, harmonious and balanced development and sustained expansion of economic activities, the benefit of which shall be equitably shared.

Literally selling our sovereignty to people who we don’t share values with
Yeah well we'll see about that. Somalia can choose to leave it anytime if it doesn't directly benefit us.

Gacmeey

Yeah well we'll see about that. Somalia can choose to leave it anytime if it doesn't directly benefit us.
No we can’t leave at anytime, we need the permission of two thirds majority. If the EAC voting members don’t want us to leave we can’t leave

Partner State may withdraw from the Community provided:
(a) the National Assembly of the Partner State so resolves by resolution supported by not less than two-thirds majority of all the members entitled to vote; and
(b) the Partner State gives to the Secretary General twelve month’s written notice of its intention to withdraw, unless that State cancels the notice before the expiry of the twelve months.
2. A Partner State wishing to withdraw from the Community shall, during the period of twelve months referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, continue to be liable to discharge her obligations under the Treaty.
3. Notwithstanding the effective withdrawal from membership by such State, upon expiry of the notice that State shall remain liable to discharge all subsisting obligations and long term commitments incurred during membership.

No we can’t leave at anytime, we need the permission of two thirds majority. If the EAC voting members don’t want us to leave we can’t leave

Partner State may withdraw from the Community provided:
(a) the National Assembly of the Partner State so resolves by resolution supported by not less than two-thirds majority of all the members entitled to vote; and
(b) the Partner State gives to the Secretary General twelve month’s written notice of its intention to withdraw, unless that State cancels the notice before the expiry of the twelve months.
2. A Partner State wishing to withdraw from the Community shall, during the period of twelve months referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, continue to be liable to discharge her obligations under the Treaty.
3. Notwithstanding the effective withdrawal from membership by such State, upon expiry of the notice that State shall remain liable to discharge all subsisting obligations and long term commitments incurred during membership.
I stand corrected then. Oh well, I'm only worried about Somalia's demographics and this is only a trade group.

Gacmeey

Ironically, the existence of Al-shabab in the south might be a good thing now cause if they are defeated and the roads become safe, it’s lights out for Somalia’s economic future. We will be flooded with surplus good, particularly food, from EAC countries hindering any hope we have of establishing industries in Somalia making us forever reliant on shisheeye

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Not even the NFD is majority Somali despite being in a Bantu country lol. If Somalia with its extremely weak borders hasn't been populated on masse with foreigners at this point then this won't do anything either. Somali lands have nothing to offer for immigrants. Besides, its not a federation at all
1700873949930.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
We won't see the outcome of this decision for 5 to 10 years. This is either the greatest gamble ever or the equivalent of placing a plaster on a sinking ship. We'll see....

Man what was HSM thinking? Somalia is by far the weakest country here and he thinks he could leverage some authority in it?
Listen to this guy at 25 minute mark he perfectly explains it it’s foreign countries pushing it to exploit Somalia, on top of that you need 2 thirds majority votes to get out of this Bantu superstate.

He said it himself back in his first them if HSM could make money from selling his soul he would.

It’s always the NN orphans that are calaacaling.
Listen to this guy at 25 minute mark he perfectly explains it it’s foreign countries pushing it to exploit Somalia, on top of that you need 2 thirds majority votes to get out of this Bantu superstate.

He said it himself back in his first them if HSM could make money from selling his soul he would.
2 thirds of your nations parliament. I thought we went over this MX boy?

It’s always the NN orphans that are calaacaling.

2 thirds of your nations parliament. I thought we went over this MX boy?
I am not NN or ilk’ayar nigga I am not trying to be homeless or have a babatunde majority Somalia, you would probably sell your soul to the devil! Are you retarded if you don’t get majority of the EAC members votes you don’t get out.
1700879098565.png

Trending

Latest posts